Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash

4 posters

Go down

Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash Empty Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 am

I don't know if I believe this story. It's from a Ghana news site. I wasn't going to post it, but I figured you guys could decide whether it has any merit.

Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash

http://www.dailyguideghana.com/?p=52569

The transfer of Kwadwo Asamoah has hit a snag after Juventus failed to reach a deal with Udinese.

The Ghana international alongside teammate Mauricio Isla were expected to signa bumper deal with the Serie-A champions on Tuesday after undergoing successfulmedicals last week.

The move has however not materialized as Udinese are holding out to realize the €15m asking price for the 23-year-old.

The Bianconeri are thus caught in deep negotiations with Udinese where it is looking increasingly likely that one of the players will be dropped from the deal if Juventus fail to meet the price demands for the duo.

Asamoah has emerged a subject of major transfer talk this summer after a solid season with the Zebras where he was instrumental in the club’s third place finish which qualifies them for next season’s Uefa Champions League.

He was heavily linked to English giants Manchester United but this reported move evaporated with the medicals at Juventus.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash Empty Re: Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 am

That's hard to judge. I guess we just have to wait.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash Empty Re: Asamoah move to Juventus stalls over cash

Post by Cotes Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:05 am

idk...they already did the medical, everything has to be finalize before that is done, the only thing comes after the medical is the signing of the contract & unveiling of the players officially!
I think they will come either way...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 am

I thought that I read somewhere that the window doesn't officially open until July 1 possibly because of Euros. Is this correct? Because the only official moves at this point has been the resolution of co-ownership deals, like Giaccherini. This would explain why there hasn't been an "official" Pogba, Isla, Verratti, or Asamoah announcement.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 am

Yes, it's correct as far as I know. The window hasn't opened yet so there can't be official signings yet.
Of course, sometimes happens that clubs have a pre-agreement, but that's quite rare (example : Montolivo).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down