"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

+50
Kaladin
futbol
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
Gemini
MrDeeds
RedOranje
jibers
leemhuis
Grande_Milano
Luca
Gomez83
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
Doc
The Franchise
Rossonero23
Lex
Arquitecto
Raptorgunner
Tifoso Romanista
BigBadBen
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
mzamani
RobbyV
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
Zealous
Eivindo
DuringTheWar
Swanhends
7amood11
Jack Daniels
spanky
REWB
Forza
Mr Nick09
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
dronte
kiranr
Sri
guest7
Dante
Cassius
Adit
54 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 12 Empty Re: "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Wenger :I'mveryunoriginal:

His comments were just...

derp Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 12 Empty Re: "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Higuain had no choice really. He wanted to leave, Arsenal didn't want to pay, no other EPL club wanted him, he can't go to Barca, so that means Serie A.

Same with Gomez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Gomez himself says he rejected other teams only to come to Fiorentina.So does Fiorentina's president.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Tbf to Wenger he's a prisoner of the moment.

At the time he was right no one could deny that, the league has improved and so has the quality of player.

If you ask him a similar question now i would bet his answer would be different.

This is the problem with things like this, things change you can't say something and be correct for ever.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 pm

I get that, but the club is getting these players based on recent seasons, not just the past month.

Players like Ibra have came into the league a little while before he said that. It was just an idiotic statement. It would have been fine if he said it a few years ago, but not last year when the whole league was clearly on the rise again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf to Wenger he's a prisoner of the moment.

At the time he was right no one could deny that, the league has improved and so has the quality of player.

If you ask him a similar question now i would bet his answer would be different.

This is the problem with things like this, things change you can't say something and be correct for ever.

You know the thing Mole, the thing that thick Juve fans will never understand?

Wenger does this all the time, use the media in his favour. He was sending a message to the tight Juve board to freaking sign van Persie and stop being cheap bastards by offering a laughable £8m for him when Manchester City and United were at £20m Laughing

This is the same Wenger that said he doesn't know who Cazorla is and that we had no interest in Arteta and many more...

It's like these Juve fans are mentally retarded and really believe Wenger would tell the best striker in the league to stay in the league at another club lol
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh I forgot that you are Wengers BFF and that he shared his secrets with you

If you think that

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A - in terms of the prestige of the league, the level of play or financial considerations."

Translates into

"Juve, can you please buy RVP?"

Then you might need to re-evaluate who is and isn't retarded, starting with an examination of yourself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:23 am

I must admit, I forgot this thread existed. I wasn't even aware Juventus supposedly offered 8 million for RvP. While logic would tell you it probably was a "fair" price due to contract length and injury proneness, that maybe the prime example of low balling.

Anyway, people say shit in accordance to the times they live in. Capello once said he would never manage Juventus while at Roma. The man left Roma for Juventus and took Emerson with him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Tbf to Wenger he's a prisoner of the moment.

What quality and what improvement ? Let me remind you that he said this exactly one year ago.What has changed ? The only "improvement" i'm seeing is Serie A clubs' approach in the transfer market ,now the league dint suddenly drastically increase in quality in 1 year its more to do with Napoli and Fiorentina building ambitious projects.And when teams of their calibre are signing players like Gomez and Higuain they must obviously doing something right.

I see one guy is already feeling the butthurt i bumped this thread.(Which wasnt meant serious at all).Its going to be seriously funny when Arsenal return empty handed in their pursuit of Suarez and the likes.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12