NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled...

+2
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
6 posters

Go down

NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled... Empty NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled...

Post by Cotes Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:58 pm

NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled... 001t0516d_V

NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled... 001s0516d_V

NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled... 601163_458326787519740_789165872_n

Last edited by Cotes on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled... Empty Re: NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled...

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Cant see the pictures :'(
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 pm

TomJuve wrote:Cant see the pictures :'(

idk y!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm

No idea, we'll wait until somebody comes who understands it. Looking forward to it!
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnysan619 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 pm

http://www.tuttosport.com/foto/calcio/euro_2012/2012/06/15-35489_0/Juve%2C+ecco+le+nuove+maglie+da+trasferta

Click on that link to see all the pictures!

NEW Away & Home Jersey Unveiled... 250619_480130595347508_1762417193_n

Juventus and Nike have today unveiled the new away kit for season 2012/13. The elegant shirt, bearing new sponsor Jeep, is flood black, a colour chosen to highlight the Bianconeri’s determination and hunger for success.

The matchday shirt will no longer feature the Scudetto stars. Instead, an inscription reading ‘30 sul campo’ can be found underneath the club badge.

These stars, however, are present above the badge in the version on sale to supporters. An extra third star can be added at any of the club’s Juventus Stores.
Turin, 15th June 2012 – Nike and Juventus Football Club today unveiled the new Away kit of the Serie A champion team for next season. The kit draws inspiration from the glorious past of the Italian Championship Winning Club and celebrates its extraordinary new successful results.

The kit is flood black, a colour chosen to highlight the determination and hunger for success. The details on the jersey, shorts and socks are a tribute to the key values on which the Club was founded.

The crew neck design is inspired by the 1941-42 Coppa Italia winning jersey. The inner neck graphic on the shirt is a club motto - “Vincere Non È Importante È L’Unica Cosa che Conta” (Winning is not important, it is everything), symbol sentence by Giampiero Boniperti.

The socks are also all black with ‘Juventus’ written in white.

The new home kit is made from Nike’s ground-breaking recycled polyester, making it their most environmentally friendly kit ever produced. Each kit (shirt and shorts) is made using up to thirteen recycled plastic water bottles. This innovative manufacturing process reduces energy consumption by up to 30% compared to manufacturing traditional polyester. Nike has used an estimated 1115 million recycled plastic bottles to create its high performance kits since 2010.

The kits are made out of 23% lighter fabric with 20% stronger knit structure than Nike’s previous kits and feature Nike Dri-FIT technology to wick moisture away from athletes to help keep them cool and dry on-pitch.

Temperature regulation is helped by ventilation zones, consisting of a series of tiny laser cut holes from the under arms to the waistband, allowing air to circulate to keep players comfortable.

Nike Pro Combat base-layers are used by athletes to compliment playing kits to further improve comfort and increase protection from injury.

The Juventus Football Club Away Collection is complemented by a lifestyle sportswear collection off the pitch designed for those fans eager to wear their passion for Juventus with style and elegance in their free time.

The new Away jersey will be sold in its version with the 2 stars above the Juventus FC crest. For all Juventus supporters the next season jersey will come along with the Scudetto and a special written patch "30 sul campo" (30 well-earned on pitch).

The Away jersey will be available from 1st of June at Nike Store, Juventus Store and other selected retails.
Sonnysan619
Sonnysan619
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you for the link. I do like the away kit but the home kit and the sticker logo is just annyoing.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Would be awesome.. without the sticker Sad

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnysan619 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Everyone is doing the stickered now. It's lighter and faster for the players. The ones the fans will be able to buy will have a patch embroidery.
Sonnysan619
Sonnysan619
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnysan619 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 pm

By the way, It's screen print, not stickered.
Sonnysan619
Sonnysan619
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Sonnysan619 wrote:Everyone is doing the stickered now. It's lighter and faster for the players. The ones the fans will be able to buy will have a patch embroidery.

I'd like to know who everyone is that you refer to. By sticker, I am referring to the gigantic rectangular box on every Juve jersey rather than integrating the letters of the sponsor on to the shirt. And if you want an example of such a jersey with stripes, look at AC Milan, Inter, or Marseille (who did it with the same betclic sponsor). Chelsea, Man U, Real Madrid, and other major clubs don't use a gigantic rectangular sticker. They try to integrate the sponsor. In my opinion, it looks cheap and it probably is cheaper, which explains why Juve does it. It makes our shirts look inferior to other major clubs.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Sonnysan619 wrote:Everyone is doing the stickered now. It's lighter and faster for the players. The ones the fans will be able to buy will have a patch embroidery.

Also, you should try wearing a shirt with the big rectangular "sticker" and one like milan's without the big sticker when you play sports. There is less room for the fabric to breathe when there is a big sticker over your chest and you sweat more in that spot. And it's not possible for it to be lighter because there is more printing when you do a giant rectangle versus a few letters. The only thing I agree with in your post is that it might be a screen print. Other than that, most of what you said is not true at all.

I have an Arsenal and Juve shirt made by Nike from last season. The Arsenal jersey is much lighter and breathes better.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnysan619 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Juventude wrote:

Also, you should try wearing a shirt with the big rectangular "sticker" and one like milan's without the big sticker when you play sports. There is less room for the fabric to breathe when there is a big sticker over your chest and you sweat more in that spot. And it's not possible for it to be lighter because there is more printing when you do a giant rectangle versus a few letters. The only thing I agree with in your post is that it might be a screen print. Other than that, most of what you said is not true at all.

I have an Arsenal and Juve shirt made by Nike from last season. The Arsenal jersey is much lighter and breathes better.

I was referring to the crest. But yes the jeep sponsorship is a heat press, silk screen filter. Basically heat pressed on just like the numbers.

I think it will be fine. Overall the kit looks great and I love everything about it.
Sonnysan619
Sonnysan619
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Sonnysan619 wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I was referring to the crest. But yes the jeep sponsorship is a heat press, silk screen filter. Basically heat pressed on just like the numbers.

I think it will be fine. Overall the kit looks great and I love everything about it.

The problem is, when you're wearing it, it feels like you are wearing a big sticker. It's just not nearly as comfortable or as good looking as other teams' jerseys. It also isn't a big problem to fix. So, it confuses me as to why they haven't changed it. It makes me think that they get slightly more money from their sponsors if they use a logo that will stick out more.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Yeah saw it today on juve store .. its cool its black but so ugly.. hope the home jersey will be better black and white.
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down