Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

+30
Valkyrja
VanDeezNuts
Dnmac4
paperbackwriter
Zealous
S32TABLANCA
Le Samourai
Pedram
7amood11
Mamad
Onyx
jibers
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Adit
Jonathan28
harhar11
Swanhends
Lord Hades
halamadrid2
The Verminator
Doc
Bellabong
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billionmillion
Dante
LeVersacci
Mr Nick09
Blue Barrett
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 4 Empty Re: Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Nah....Xavi deserves to be lauded for this bullshit in the middle of an international tournament.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 4 Empty Re: Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Why are people upset? One of my general rules in life is to not take anything a guy who lived with his mum while being a millionaire until the age of 28 too seriously. There are obviously some kind of social retardation going on there...
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

He might of just wanted to look after/help his family while they get old. Cool

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Pedram wrote:Xavi might be the the most intelligent player i've ever seen in a football field but off the pitch he looks like a idiot, a hypocrite idiot.

In this exact thread you have Barca fans saying his quotes were taken out of context which they were by an OP who try's to start a Barca flame war a couple times a week and just digs around the net until he can find some Barca stuff to post although he claims he's a Chelsea fan.

And in this thread you have Barca fans saying Mou will be remembered but certain other coach's more. The perfect example is Trap, about a year and a half ago I got killed on here for saying he was a better coach then Wenger.

Barca fans on here are not saying Mou wont be remembered but that Pep may be remembered more and if you look at there head to head record it's probably fair given the titles and style they played with plus the absolute domination of the world for a 4-5 year span.

And for me, I don't think it's a huge coincidence that Spain finally got rid of all the in fighting and played with mostly Barca players in a similar style to be one of the most successful National teams in history with most of the team playing how Pep had them playing, I mean some games you had over half the team as the Barca team and played in a similar way. If you can't see Pep's fingerprints on those trophies then you're blind IMO, that is taking nothing away from VDB he's a great coach and I'm not saying Pep invented the way they played or was a bigger influence then VDB but Pep did perfect that way of playing and IMO gave something to Spain to FINALLY push them over the top.

No one is saying it's right but people do tend to remember / give more credit to coach's who create a dynasty which is basically what Xavi is saying.

I as a Barca fan will admit Xavi speaks out of turn now and again no matter if people take him out of context or what the situation is.

I don't know why the person I quoted can call Xavi a hypocrite idiot and give his coach Mou a pass as the stuff that fly's out of his mouth is 10 times worse and usually not misquoted in any way shape or form. In fact a lot of the Madrid fans except for a few on this forum enjoy when Mou does it and encourage it.

Be careful who you call a hypocrite, don't throw stones in a glass house.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm

he won CL with porto ffs, he will be remembered

he has many years ahead of him and he has already collected 2 CL titles and league titles of portugal, england, italy, and spain.. not many coaches have won league titles in the 3 top leagues..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Pedram wrote:Xavi might be the the most intelligent player i've ever seen in a football field but off the pitch he looks like a idiot, a hypocrite idiot.

In this exact thread you have Barca fans saying his quotes were taken out of context which they were by an OP who try's to start a Barca flame war a couple times a week and just digs around the net until he can find some Barca stuff to post although he claims he's a Chelsea fan.

And in this thread you have Barca fans saying Mou will be remembered but certain other coach's more. The perfect example is Trap, about a year and a half ago I got killed on here for saying he was a better coach then Wenger.

Barca fans on here are not saying Mou wont be remembered but that Pep may be remembered more and if you look at there head to head record it's probably fair given the titles and style they played with plus the absolute domination of the world for a 4-5 year span.

And for me, I don't think it's a huge coincidence that Spain finally got rid of all the in fighting and played with mostly Barca players in a similar style to be one of the most successful National teams in history with most of the team playing how Pep had them playing, I mean some games you had over half the team as the Barca team and played in a similar way. If you can't see Pep's fingerprints on those trophies then you're blind IMO, that is taking nothing away from VDB he's a great coach and I'm not saying Pep invented the way they played or was a bigger influence then VDB but Pep did perfect that way of playing and IMO gave something to Spain to FINALLY push them over the top.

No one is saying it's right but people do tend to remember / give more credit to coach's who create a dynasty which is basically what Xavi is saying.

I as a Barca fan will admit Xavi speaks out of turn now and again no matter if people take him out of context or what the situation is.

I don't know why the person I quoted can call Xavi a hypocrite idiot and give his coach Mou a pass as the stuff that fly's out of his mouth is 10 times worse and usually not misquoted in any way shape or form. In fact a lot of the Madrid fans except for a few on this forum enjoy when Mou does it and encourage it.

Be careful who you call a hypocrite, don't throw stones in a glass house.
Its like you just ignore any other thread I make and wait for me to post something about Barca and then you jump out of the shadows and start barking like a little whiny knob about Barca.

Not even going to respond to your stupidity any more. You can go f*** yourself for all I care. F**kn bender. F off!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Calm down man, stop taking personal offense, by god. Lets end this argument.

Mou will be remembered as a winner not an innovator, that is all.

/Thread
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm

This guy is such an asshole.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:15 pm

You should edit your post Kiz, such language isn't approve of...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Mourinho has won the league with 4 different teams in 4 different leagues + 2 CLs. 18 trophies (and i'm not counting the BS ones like supercup, CWC, etc.... but real competitions) in 9 years with the 4 clubs... 5 with Porto, 6 with Chelsea, 5 with Inter and now 2 with Madrid.

Pep is not even in the same conversation as Mou until he shows he can do it somewhere else than Barca in another league.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank god the people who's opinions matter don't agree with you.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Lol, those people know all, Sportsczy made a fantastic point lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 pm

The reason why Pep will be remembered is because of the years Barca dominated and the style of play. However Mourinho is more successful in terms of trophies.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Xavi is just trolling on Mou, as he already talked shit about Mou more than once and Mou just is a pussy and can't keep up with Xavi.

Xavi the only one who shuts Mou up, on and off the field!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

eelir wrote:Xavi is just trolling on Mou, as he already talked shit about Mou more than once and Mou just is a pussy and can't keep up with Xavi.

talking shit does nothing.. xavi just like to stir up a bunch of bs.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
eelir wrote:Xavi is just trolling on Mou, as he already talked shit about Mou more than once and Mou just is a pussy and can't keep up with Xavi.

talking shit does nothing.. xavi just like to stir up a bunch of bs.
I thought that was what Mourinho did.. his whole career.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm

And the curses have been flying in!

Grow up kids.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4