Die Borussen
guest7
The Sanchez
rwo power
Beautiful Football
123 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club Empty The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 am

Personal biography:
Leo Messi, with Four Ballon d'Or awards to his name (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012) can be officially considered the best player in the world. But despite so many individual virtues, he is also a remarkable team player.
This Argentinian striker's footballing career started in 1995 at Newell's Old Boys, where he played until the year 2000. At the age of 13, Lionel Messi crossed the Atlantic to try his luck in Barcelona, and joined the Under 14s.
Messi made spectacular progress at each of the different age levels, climbing through the ranks to Barça C, followed by Barça B and the first team in record time.

Here is some Messi Show:

King of Dribbling:

Passing Skill:

Lionel Messi - Never Dives:

Please Join this amazing club, if you really appreciate one of the greatest player of all time.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 am

People, as this is a fan club thread, I would appreciate that you don't troll here. CR7 fans may go to the appropriate fan club over here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t28036-cristiano-ronaldo-fan-club

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club

Post by The Sanchez Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 am

Why the hell has Messi got an appreciation thread? He is appreciated. He is one of the Greatest of All Time, if there was an amazing goal, skill, overall game etc. comment in the game thread, post match comments etc.
Dont need to be like Madrid fans and start sucking up and becoming clueless over a player.
Jeez. No matter how many times people will say it, people will just troll this and make it become a Ronaldo v Messi or Barca v Madrid argument.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

The Sanchez wrote:Why the hell has Messi got an appreciation thread? He is appreciated. He is one of the Greatest of All Time, if there was an amazing goal, skill, overall game etc. comment in the game thread, post match comments etc.
Dont need to be like Madrid fans and start sucking up and becoming clueless over a player.
Jeez. No matter how many times people will say it, people will just troll this and make it become a Ronaldo v Messi or Barca v Madrid argument.

I think when Messi does extraordinary things we can discuss here rather than making a new thread. Many of Messi thread already in my right back section because of troll comment and pointless discussion.My purpose is to make this thread is for peaceful comment and constructive discussion.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 am

The Sanchez wrote:Jeez. No matter how many times people will say it, people will just troll this and make it become a Ronaldo v Messi or Barca v Madrid argument.
If this should happen, then expect warnings and possibly bans to rain. CR7 has his fan club thread, so it is just fair that Messi also gets a fan club thread.

And for the record, I'm neither a fan of Messi nor of the other guy, but I will see to it than things stay on topic here.

Back to Messi now for those who want to utter their appreciation.

Last edited by rwo power on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:46 am

rwo power wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:Jeez. No matter how many times people will say it, people will just troll this and make it become a Ronaldo v Messi or Barca v Madrid argument.
If this should happen, then expect warnings and possibly bans to rain. CR7 has his fan club thread, so it is just fair that Messi also gets a fan club thread.

And for the record, I'm neither a fan of Messi nor of the other guy, but I will see to it than things stay on topic here.

Back to Messi now for those who want to utter their appreciation.

Thanks rwo.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 am

Why does the Messi fanclub get this treatment? CR7 fanclub thread is regurly trolled by Barca fans, just check the first post of the thread. It shows how Barca fans troll Ronaldo for losing Balon d'Or.

First post of the thread, quote from Donuts:
Donuts wrote:But first he has to take a plane back to Madrid and have that time to think to himself how he is going to deal with his restless nights and dream of Messi in his swag suit holding yet another Ballon D'ore

And LM posting a video of CR's reaction hmm

TBH dont care really, they can troll as much as they want, just curious why this treatment was never offered to CR aka the GOAT hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 am

Se7en wrote:Why does the Messi fanclub get this treatment? CR7 fanclub thread is regurly trolled by Barca fans, just check the first post of the thread. It shows how Barca fans troll Ronaldo for losing Balon d'Or.
Because here stuff was reported while I was here and could look into it. I'm not always around to tidy up stuff, unfortunately. And as you are violating
1. my request to stay on topic
2. are posting DOMA
I have no other choice but to deduct a warning and as you are already on 25% this amounts to a temp ban.

Next who tries to derail will have to face the consequences, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 am

:bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 am

Beautiful Football wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:Why the hell has Messi got an appreciation thread? He is appreciated. He is one of the Greatest of All Time, if there was an amazing goal, skill, overall game etc. comment in the game thread, post match comments etc.

I think when Messi does extraordinary things we can discuss here rather than making a new thread. Many of Messi thread already in my right back section because of troll comment and pointless discussion.My purpose is to make this thread is for peaceful comment and constructive discussion.

Tbh, I get what your saying but I don't like it how you have said fan club... Only Jiospi is a Messi fan boy and I dont think GL should appreciate fanboyim due to the fact that topics become relevant about the player than the topic etc. I don't mind the CR7 thread to be a fan club because there are a lot of fanboys of the player but for the sake of football can you get ride of the last two words...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 am

go away sanchez eco smile , this is the best player in the world we are talking about, doesnt need to have fanboys...
he deserves a thread to admire his quality

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:28 am

Die Borussen wrote:go away sanchez eco smile , this is the best player in the world we are talking about, doesnt need to have fanboys...
he deserves a thread to admire his quality

All I'm asking is to get rid of Fan Club. No one faps with Messi. :coffee: we appreciate Messi and praise him for his individuality as well as being part of the best football club in the world.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 am

Why Messi doesnt have a twitter account?

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 am

Because he speaks on the pitch Afro

(He's so boring his twitter would suck anyway)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:

Tbh, I get what your saying but I don't like it how you have said fan club... Only Jiospi is a Messi fan boy and I dont think GL should appreciate fanboyim due to the fact that topics become relevant about the player than the topic etc. I don't mind the CR7 thread to be a fan club because there are a lot of fanboys of the player but for the sake of football can you get ride of the last two words...

Tbh i believe name of the thread is not important, what important is that,what we do in this thread.CR thread got same name does not mean messi's thread can not have same name.As moderator already give clear message to everyone about this thread,i hope we will get more quality post in here.Fan club does not mean all of us will become fanboy, its rather appreciation of his footballing talent and hard work.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:59 am

So is this an appreciation thread or a fan club thread? Make up your mind :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:04 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So is this an appreciation thread or a fan club thread? Make up your mind :coffee:

You can be Fanboy or simply appreciate him its up to you.Problem is choice.
what is your choice? are you fanboy? :coffee:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 pm

and for the record who cares if its appreciation or blatant fanboyism? This is supposed to be the place where you can express either. Im not a fanboy, but this guy is on another level.

If you appreciate football then you must :bow: to messi
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Reporter: "Messi how do you deal with the paparazzi?"

Messi:"Everything I do need a news crew's presence, speedboat swerve, homie watch out for the waves. I'm way too black to burn from sun rays, So I just meditate at the home in Pompeii, About how I could build a new Rome in one day, everytime I'm in Vegas they screaming like he's Elvis"

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club Image
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Greatest of all time :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Messi :bow:

he wins on the field :bow:

but off it cr does beat him :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Messi :bow:

okay.. Rolling Eyes

anyways, he's a GOAT and must be respected :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Milan31 wrote:

okay.. Rolling Eyes

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club Messi_lody_underwear04
wow, what a sexy beast :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

okay.. Rolling Eyes

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club Messi_lody_underwear04
wow, what a sexy beast :bow:
why are you searching pictures of him anyways ... hmm scratch

Do you have a confession?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

This thread already sucks.

He's a pretty good player IMO
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next