Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

+30
Valkyrja
VanDeezNuts
Dnmac4
paperbackwriter
Zealous
S32TABLANCA
Le Samourai
Pedram
7amood11
Mamad
Onyx
jibers
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Adit
Jonathan28
harhar11
Swanhends
Lord Hades
halamadrid2
The Verminator
Doc
Bellabong
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billionmillion
Dante
LeVersacci
Mr Nick09
Blue Barrett
34 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Mole Laughing

"Mourinho no va a pasar a la historia del futbol. Para mí el mejor es Guardiola y lo ha sido durante los cuatro años que ha estado al frente del Barça, porque ha revolucionado el fútbol"

"Por ejemplo, el Chelsea ha ganado la Champions League este año y el Barça sigue siendo la referencia futbolística en el mundo".
Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 2 37329810
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/xavi-hernandez-mourinho-pasara-historia/20120607dasdasftb_36/Tes

That right there explains why he thinks that Guardiola is the best and most likely why he thinks that Mou will not be remember and its exactly what mole said...

I am psychic banana

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 2 Empty Re: Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:56 pm

You keep on telling yourself that Mole Very Happy
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:57 pm

some body give xavi something to eat lol.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Is this a big deal? I am sure Mourinho does not care about all these things. Otherwise he would have innovated, like Guardiola, Cryuff, Herrera etc.

People who care about making a name for themselves work towards innovating. Mourinho probably does care about such stuff because, otherwise, we would have seen him innovate because i think he is pretty clever.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Winners get remembered far more than innovators...

Why is Sacchi's Milan remembered more fondly than Capello's Milan then?

Capello's Milan were more dominate and won more trophies yet its Sacchi's Milan everyone talks about and remembers....

Why? i think we all know the answer.

"More fondly" wasn't the question...

Which manager first championed the use of the 442? Who was the first manager to use a 4 man backline? Which started pressing high up the pitch as a tactic? Who was the "total football" guy again?

Answer: No one knows who any of those people are unless they look them up

Yet everyone knows Busby, Shankly, Paisley, Herrera and Sacchi hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Xavi has to be the most butthurt c*nt in football.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

Capello's Milan were more dominate and won more trophies yet its Sacchi's Milan everyone talks about and remembers....

Which manager first championed the use of the 442? Who was the first manager to use a 4 man backline? Which started pressing high up the pitch as a tactic? Who was the "total football" guy again?

Obviously you have to innovate and win.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Xavi has to be the most butthurt c*nt in football.

Funny a fan of a Mourinho team should say that :facepalm:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:06 pm

I see Madrid fans havent improved in the past 3 months....
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:07 pm

well you have to agree he runs his mouth a little bit too much, he kinds of takes it in turn with Cruyff who also loves our club
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:07 pm

kiranr wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

Obviously you have to innovate and win.

What did any of those people innovate?????

Even Herrara's catenaccio was ripped off someone else, he just made it famous because he was successful with it...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:I see Madrid fans havent improved in the past 3 months....

Improved? bah, they have gotten worse.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

kiranr wrote:

[quote="kiranr"]

A fan of a Mourinho team just won La Liga.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:well you have to agree he runs his mouth a little bit too much, he kinds of takes it in turn with Cruyff who also loves our club

Funny that you dont say that ronaldo, özil, MOURINHO, benzema or pepe loves barca when they speak more about barca then xavi does about Real Madrid..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
What did any of those people innovate?????

Even Herrara's catenaccio was ripped off someone else, he just made it famous because he was successful with it...

Yeah, i kind of agree with Bhends. Most innovation in football is not the work of one man. I guess you could say that the ones who adopt an innovative strategy and tactic and win with it are the ones that are the most fondly remembered :hmm;
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 pm

[quote="EarlyPrototype"]
kiranr wrote:

kiranr wrote:

A fan of a Mourinho team just won La Liga.

Really? That is the best comeback you could muster?

:facepalm:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:well you have to agree he runs his mouth a little bit too much, he kinds of takes it in turn with Cruyff who also loves our club

Funny that you dont say that ronaldo, özil, MOURINHO, benzema or pepe loves barca when they speak more about barca then xavi does about Real Madrid..

really, its like a norm that Xavi says something about Real, Ozil and these talk about our season and get asked how it feels to win and "break barcas era" so they answer

never ever in my life heard Epep mention Barca, Benzema neither, as Ozil Ronaldo has been asked about Barca and none of them talk 2 motnhs after a season has ended and complain as much as Xavi does, he talks non stop about our team its getting tiring
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

This is turning into a Barca vs Madrid battle. Remember the days when it was Serie A fans vs Epl fans? Oh man, we La liga fans could kick back in those times.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Are you serious? Laughing

There is no need for a comeback. Because why would any Mourinho fan be butthurt? Your posts never make sense.

Xavi is always butthurt and it seemed like I touched a nerve when I said that. Laughing

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Are you serious? Laughing

There is no need for a comeback. Because why would any Mourinho fan be butthurt? Your posts never make sense.

Xavi is always butthurt and it seemed like I touched a nerve when I said that. Laughing

Laughing

You want me to explain why Mou is butthurt?

And i said Mourinho is butthurt. Not you. Reading comprehension ftw :facepalm:

Last edited by kiranr on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:16 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

I did say innovate and win tbf and thats another one...... Shankly was nowhere near as successful on the trophies front as Paisley but Shankly is remembered more.....

Of course Mourinho will be remembered he has won a ridiculous amount of trophies.... i would'nt go as far as Xavi did but Guardiola dominated and innovated in a similar way that Sacchi did so he will already be remembered regardless of what he does for now on.

To me Mourinho has to dominate for an extended period of time like Guardiola did at Barca if he isnt going to innovate.

He will be remembered of course but if he doesnt dominate or innovate i dont feel he will be remembered as much as maybe people feel he will.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:19 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Are you serious? Laughing

Laughing

You want me to explain why Mou is butthurt?

And i said Mourinho is butthurt. Not you. Reading comprehension ftw :facepalm:

This is what you said.

Which clearly refers to the fans. Mourinho being butthurt has nothing to do with me. Learn to type properly next time. Anyway I am wasting my time with you.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:19 pm

Xavi is douce, nothing more to it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

What did Sacchi innovate? What did Shankly innovate? Nothing

Sacchi is remembered "more fondly" than Cappello because Cappello won with Sacchi's freaking team...It has nothing to do with innovation

When Shankly took over Liverpool they were in the second division...He's remembered "more fondly" than Paisley because he laid the groundwork and built the organization that Paisley was successful with...

Nothing to do with innovation, as neither Shankly nor Sacchi invented anything significant
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:22 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

Which clearly refers to the fans. Mourinho being butthurt has nothing to do with me. Learn to type properly next time. Anyway I am wasting my time with you.

Really man, you need to learn to understand what people say. I was referring to you, a fan, supporting a butthurt manager calling other players butthurt which is actually ironic. Why else would i reference Mourinho?

Is it so difficult? Can't i take it for granted that you atleast understand what people say?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

Really man, you need to learn to understand what people say. I was referring to you, a fan, supporting a butthurt manager calling other players butthurt.

Is it so difficult? Can't i take it for granted that you atleast understand what people say?

Maybe you meant that, but your post certainly didn't reflect your thoughts. Your post clearly was aimed towards fans and not Mourinho.

As for this topic Mourhino will be remembered alongside any great manager. Winning makes you stand out,but winning so much in many different countries is even better.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next