+2
Cotes
LWL91
6 posters

Go down

The Masterplan by LWL91 Empty The Masterplan by LWL91

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 6:58 am

IN:
Sebastian Giovinco, Parma, 25 years old. 10m € + half Immobile (negotiations with Parma, not blind bid)
Olivier Giroud, Montpellier, 25 years old. 16m € (buy-out clause)
Mattia Destro, Siena, 21 years old. 10m €
Kwadwo Asamoah, Udinese, 23 years old. 12m € + half Luca Marrone + full Pazienza
Davide Sandon, Newcastle, 22 years old. 12m €
Nicola Leali, Brescia, 19 years old. 5m €
Poul Pogba, Manchester United, 20 years old. 0m €
TOTAL: 65m €

OUT:
Milos Krasic, 27 years old. Sell to; Liverpool, Tottenham etc. 8m €
Luca Marrone, 22 years old. Sell to; Udinese (50% only) Asamoah deal.
Alessandro Matri, 27 years old. Sell to; Milan etc. 12m €
Marco Boriello, 29 years old. 0m € Roma return
Fabio Grosso, 34 years old. End of contract
Eljero Elia, 25 years old. Sell to; Liverpool, Tottenham etc. 8m €
Marcelo Estigaribbia, 24 years old. 0m € D. Maldonado return
God, 37 years old. End of contract
TOTAL: 28m €

65-28=37
TOTAL MONEY OUT: 37m €

4-3-3 Probable lineup;

1st
Giroud
Vucinic Giovinco
Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Santon Chiellini Barzagli Caceres
Buffon

2nd
Destro
Giaccherini Pepe
Pogba Asamoah Padoin
De Ceglie Bonucci Caceres Lichsteiner
Storari

----

Let Immobile stay with Pescara or Parma now that 50% is sold to them in the Giovinco deal. Let Immobile get one more year of experience in Serie A and evaluate then.

Let Sørensen stay at Bologna for another year and maybe sell 50% for 4m € if they ask of that.

Loan out Bouy to Pescara now that Napoli might call Insigne back. Pescara offers great chances for Bouy to prove he is good enough for Serie A, if he succeeds we have a potential new #10 next year.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The Masterplan by LWL91 Empty Re: The Masterplan by LWL91

Post by Cotes Thu May 31, 2012 7:09 am

Hopefully this doesn't happen...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 7:15 am

The only problem is the lack of a defender. Then again, we have no clue what our budget holds.. But if you disagree, please explain..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 31, 2012 7:27 am

LWL91 wrote:if you disagree, please explain..

Some of your ideas are brilliant, others are quite interesting, while others are better left unmentioned; Santon would be brilliant, as would Mattia Destro, and Giroud; Asamoah would be interesting (not for that price, incl Immobile???), as well as Pogba (certainly not in the squad tho, loan him for 1-2 yrs). Why re-buy Giovinco??....sell him to Parma for "20m euro" lol. The squad lacks a CB, a proper regista, a LW to replace Krasic and Elia and a SS to replace Del Piero+ the strikers are great, but young n could crumble under the pressure; sign the aforementioned strikers + a Intl -caliber CF (Dzeko)

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 7:35 am

GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo wrote:

Some of your ideas are brilliant, others are quite interesting, while others are better left unmentioned; Santon would be brilliant, as would Mattia Destro, and Giroud; Asamoah would be interesting (not for that price, incl Immobile???), as well as Pogba (certainly not in the squad tho, loan him for 1-2 yrs). Why re-buy Giovinco??....sell him to Parma for "20m euro" lol. The squad lacks a CB, a proper regista, a LW to replace Krasic and Elia and a SS to replace Del Piero+ the strikers are great, but young n could crumble under the pressure; sign the aforementioned strikers + a Intl -caliber CF (Dzeko)

We do not need a replacement of players we do not play. A left winger is not needed when Vucinic is playing there.. Giovinco is my choice of SS and we already have Vucinic. Giroud will be the best CF we are possible able to sign. Dzeko would cost us 25m € at least and I don't think our budget can take that.. Ogbonna would be a lovely addition but he is playing for Torino, newly promoted to Serie A and rivals of Juventus, I find it hard to believe we can lure him cheaply, if at all.. Asamoah will do as regista as I refuse to sign up somebody like Lodi (28 years old and expensive) when Asamoah can do relatively fine in that role. Verratti is out of the question as he stated he'd like to stay with Pescara and should have 1st team football for at least one more season..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 31, 2012 7:49 am

I'm glad that you don't have Damiao on your list. I had a chance to watch him play last night against a pretty poor U.S. defense in the first half of the friendly against Brazil. He was probably one of the least impressive players out there among their attack and midfield.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 am

LWL91 wrote:

We do not need a replacement of players we do not play. A left winger is not needed when Vucinic is playing there.. Dzeko would cost us 25m € at least and I don't think our budget can take that.. Ogbonna would be a lovely addition but he is playing for Torino, newly promoted to Serie A and rivals of Juventus, Asamoah will do as regista, Asamoah can do relatively fine in that role.

Juve do need to replace players like Del Piero; one doesn't allow a legend to leave and not find a suitable replacement, they need to begin a new cycle w/ the new #10. That's the problem, Vuci is the only creative LWST and he needs competition/vice yo allow him a rest. Who said anything about Ogbonna??? Rather recall Sorensen and sign Masi + Ranocchia. I have been watching Serie A for 15 years, well aware of all Juve's rivalries n also follow Serie B, don't need a history lesson lol. Asamoah is a DM and he should stay there; Dzeko is a very attainable target, 15m euro + Krasic and City would likely accept that offer from Marotta and Paratici

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 am

3-5-2 Ranocchia-Barzagli-Chiellini
----------Marchisio-Pirlo--------
---Lichtsteiner-Vidal-Giaccherini-
-----------Jovetic-Dzeko------- :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

4-2-3-1 Sorensen-Bonucci-Caceres-De Ceglie
--------------Asamoah-Miguel Veloso--------
---------Vucinic-Quagliarella-Simone Pepe----
------------------Destro/Giroud--------------

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 8:08 am

LWL91 wrote:

We do not need a replacement of players we do not play. A left winger is not needed when Vucinic is playing there.. Dzeko would cost us 25m € at least and I don't think our budget can take that.. Ogbonna would be a lovely addition but he is playing for Torino, newly promoted to Serie A and rivals of Juventus, Asamoah will do as regista, Asamoah can do relatively fine in that role.

Juve do need to replace players like Del Piero; one doesn't allow a legend to leave and not find a suitable replacement, they need to begin a new cycle w/ the new #10. That's the problem, Vuci is the only creative LWST and he needs competition/vice yo allow him a rest. Who said anything about Ogbonna??? Rather recall Sorensen and sign Masi + Ranocchia. I have been watching Serie A for 15 years, well aware of all Juve's rivalries n also follow Serie B, don't need a history lesson lol. Asamoah is a DM and he should stay there; Dzeko is a very attainable target, 15m euro + Krasic and City would likely accept that offer from Marotta and Paratici

I am not "teaching you about Serie A" because i firmly believe that a man who watched it for 15 years know more then I. But City will not sell Dzeko for 15m € + Krasic - they have no interest in our wingers at all. As of right now there simply are no candidates to heir Alessandro! We need someone young and gifted but it's not like a new second striker at age 20 is available every year! Juve will witheld the number 10 jersey for the next season in honor of Alex and so there is no need to talk of a direct heir now is there? You guys need to understand the premises we are working under here, if the budget says 40 million € then we can not sign Jovetic+Cavani+Rannochia+Verratti etc etc etc..!?

Have you even seen Giovinco is 2012? It's an insulting question to someone who watches seria a that much but I doubt you haven't since you claim you wouldn't take him back!

Damiao is shit. Let him stay in Brazil. I watched the game against USA as well and I was more then disappointed in Damiao - his technique is so poor I don't even know how a man with such bad first touches can manage to score that many goals in a top league.. Maybe Braziliero is not a top league?.......

Last edited by LWL91 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 31, 2012 8:19 am

LWL91 wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

I am not "teaching you about Serie A" because i firmly believe that a man who watched it for 15 years know more then I. But City will not sell Dzeko for 15m € + Krasic - they have no interest in our wingers at all. As of right now there simply are no candidates to heir Alessandro! We need someone young and gifted but it's not like a new second striker at age 20 is available every year! Juve will witheld the number 10 jersey for the next season in honor of Alex and so there is no need to talk of a direct heir now is there? You guys need to understand the premises we are working under here, if the budget says 40 million € then we can not sign Jovetic+Cavani+Rannochia+Verratti etc etc etc..!?

City have no need Dzeko; they are chasing Ibrahimovic, Juve can easily scoop up Dzeko for 15m euro+ Krasic. No, eh??? Jovetic, Ananidze?? The budget is 75m euro (incl sales), again who said anything about Cavani?? ADL hates Juve n will demand a boat-load. Ranocchia (12m euro), Sorensen (1.5m euro), Asamoah (12m euro+ Pazienza + Pogba loan), Jovetic (20m euro+ Estigarribia), Dzeko (15m euro+Krasic) and Destro (10m euro) and Veloso (8m euro)=78m

Last edited by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo on Thu May 31, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : b/c)

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 am

LWL91 wrote:Damiao is shit. Let him stay in Brazil. I watched the game against USA as well and I was more then disappointed in Damiao - his technique is so poor I don't even know how a man with such bad first touches can manage to score that many goals in a top league.. Maybe Braziliero is not a top league?.......

I agree with most of your comments. I may not agree on your player purchases, but your prices and arguments are very reasonable.

As for Damiao, I really don't believe that the Brazilian league is a top league. It's a great "feeder" league for Europe, but I would never consider it to be a top global football league. I don't even consider it to be the best league in South America. I think that the Brazilian, Argentinian, and Uruguayan (relative to its population size and success), are all equal to each other.

For some reason, I just don't trust why an almost 23 year old Brazilian is still playing in the Brazilian league. In the recent past, most Brazilians, especially attacking players, come to Europe at a very young age. I'm also a little hesitant with Neymar, but he may be an exception to my personal rule.

Damiao was the least impressive player in attack last night, which is saying a lot for a player that is the CF in a very good attack.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 8:30 am

City have no need Dzeko; they are chasing Ibrahimovic, Juve can easily scoop up Dzeko for 15m euro+ Krasic. No, eh??? Jovetic, Ananidze?? The budget is 75m euro (incl sales), again who said anything about Cavani?? ADL hates Juve n will demand a boat-load. Ranocchia (12m euro), Sorensen (1.5m euro), Asamoah (12m euro+ Pazienza + Pogba loan), Jovetic (20m euro+ Estigarribia), Dzeko (15m euro+Krasic) and Destro (10m euro) and Veloso (8m euro)=78m

78m € !?!?!?

The discussion is ridiculous then. Let me spend 78 and not 37 then... Give me time and i'll come up with a new plan. According to my knowledge the budget was around 40 million €.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 8:36 am

I agree with most of your comments. I may not agree on your player purchases, but your prices and arguments are very reasonable.

As for Damiao, I really don't believe that the Brazilian league is a top league. It's a great "feeder" league for Europe, but I would never consider it to be a top global football league. I don't even consider it to be the best league in South America. I think that the Brazilian, Argentinian, and Uruguayan (relative to its population size and success), are all equal to each other.

For some reason, I just don't trust why an almost 23 year old Brazilian is still playing in the Brazilian league. In the recent past, most Brazilians, especially attacking players, come to Europe at a very young age. I'm also a little hesitant with Neymar, but he may be an exception to my personal rule.

Damiao was the least impressive player in attack last night, which is saying a lot for a player that is the CF in a very good attack.

I know people that would kill you for claiming that the brazilian league was a feeder, but nonetheless i agree! It totally is. Not enough top clubs with big money and prestige outside of South America.
yup. funny thing is that the american ESPN commentators claimed he was "dangerous and making good runs". I lol'd. If you play CF for Brazil you better net more then 1 goal in 6 games!!!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 31, 2012 8:47 am

LWL91 wrote:

I know people that would kill you for claiming that the brazilian league was a feeder, but nonetheless i agree! It totally is. Not enough top clubs with big money and prestige outside of South America.
yup. funny thing is that the american ESPN commentators claimed he was "dangerous and making good runs". I lol'd. If you play CF for Brazil you better net more then 1 goal in 6 games!!!!

I live in Washington DC and deal with a lot of latin fans that think that a lot of the leagues south of the US are on level with other great leagues of the world. I just don't buy it. People are not watching enough European football if they believe that.

Any commentators that ESPN gets can be really poor. They treat American football fans that are watching the game like idiots and like it's their first time watching a match (which may be the case for some Americans). It gets really annoying. It's even worse on Fox Soccer Channel while watching the Italian games. The commentators are announcing from a TV studio and do not know much about what is going on in Italy.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 am

Masterplan 2.0 (new budget)
IN:
Sebastian Giovinco, Parma, 25 years old. 10m €
Mattia Destro, Siena, 21 years old. 4m € + half Ciro immobile (100% Genoa owned)
Kwadwo Asamoah, Udinese, 23 years old. 12m € + half Luca Marrone + full Pazienza
Davide Santon, Newcastle, 22 years old. 12m €
*Marcelo Estigarribia, 24 years old. 5m € (buy-out clause)
Stevan Jovetic, 22 years old. 25m € + Estigarribia
Marco Capuano, Napoli (on loan to Pescara), 20 years old. 7m €.
TOTAL 97m €

OUT:
*Marcelo Estigaribbia, 24 years old. 0m €. Jovetic deal.
Alessandro Del Piero, 37 years old. End of contract
Felipe Melo, 28 years old. Sell to; Galatasaray. 15m €
Reto Ziegler, 26 years old. Sell to; Fernerbache etc. 5m €
Marco Motta, 26 years old. Sell to; Catania, Sevilla etc. 3m €
Vincenzo Iaquinta, 32 years old. End of contract
Jorge Martinez, 29 years old. Sell to; Cesena, Catania etc. 3m €
TOTAL 54m €

97-54=43
43m €.

Last edited by LWL91 on Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiacomelaJuventuseraprimo Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 am

LWL91 wrote:Masterplan 2.0 (new budget)
IN:
Sebastian Giovinco, Parma, 25 years old. 10m €
Mattia Destro, Siena, 21 years old. 4m € + half Ciro immobile (100% Genoa owned)
Davide Sandon, Newcastle, 22 years old. 12m €
*Marcelo Estigarribia, 24 years old. 5m € (buy-out clause)
Stevan Jovetic, 22 years old. 25m € + Estigarribia
Marco Capuano, Napoli (on loan to Pescara), 20 years old. 7m €.
TOTAL 97m €

OUT:
*Marcelo Estigaribbia, 24 years old. 0m €. Jovetic deal.
Alessandro Del Piero, 37 years old. End of contract
Felipe Melo, 28 years old. Sell to; Galatasaray. 15m €
Reto Ziegler, 26 years old. Sell to; Fernerbache etc. 5m €
Marco Motta, 26 years old. Sell to; Catania, Sevilla etc. 3m €
Vincenzo Iaquinta, 32 years old. End of contract
Jorge Martinez, 29 years old. Sell to; Cesena, Catania etc. 3m €
TOTAL 54m €

97-54=43
43m €.

Much better!!! except add 4m euro and swap Giroud w Dzeko!!!!!!!!!!!! much better than plan#1 +1, bro

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jetvancake Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 am

Have to say, that sounds pretty good. Don't know much about Giroud, but it sounds like the forum approves of him.

I still don't think Veratti is out of the question though, he said he wanted to remain in Pescara, but that doesn't mean we cant buy him and let him stay for a season. Correct me if I'm mistaken and he's ruled that out as well.

I'd like to keep Marrone. I don't know how you guys feel, but he has shown enough quality in the few opportunities that he's been given this season, to be at least the second choice for rotational midfielder. For the first choice I do like Asamoah. And if we get someone like Naingolan instead of Asamoah, I think Marrone can cover for Pirlo, while Naingolan covers for Marchisio/Vidal.

15mil + Krasic is not going to get us Dzeko. We might be able to get him with another offer, but there is no reason City would want Krasic. They alread have a winger in Johnson, who is probably better than Krasic (maybe) that they hardly ever use.

Jovetic, I really do think can grow very quickly to be that world class talisman for our team. I know he will be extremely difficult to land, but would be amazing. I don't want to say a replacement for Del Piero because I think thats just silly (one does not simply... replace del piero - think ned star).

One person no one has talked about is Pasquato. To be honest, I havent kept up with his progress. But he was showing great potential. How has he performed this season. Any chance of a recall?

Also, LWL91, I appreciate the fact that your first Masterplan does not fuc up the starting 11 too much.
jetvancake
jetvancake
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 am

As I've said before, you can's just view sales of current players as adding money to our transfer budget. Juve will in no way spend that much money this summer. They spent way too much the last two summers. The sales of players like Krasic, Elia, and, maybe, Matri would be to cover our losses for getting two years or less of service out of players we paid a fair amount for.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu May 31, 2012 10:26 am

Dzeko is joining Bayern btw.

dronte
First Team
First Team