Juve 'behind in Verratti race'

2 posters

Go down

Juve 'behind in Verratti race'  Empty Juve 'behind in Verratti race'

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Pescara have warned Juventus that there are “several clubs ahead of them, including Milan,” in the race to sign Marco Verratti.

The teen has been called up to Italy’s training camp ahead of Euro 2012 as part of the 32-man long list, but until now it was believed he’d either join Juve or remain at Pescara.

“There are several clubs ahead of Juventus, including Milan,” Pescara director of sport Daniele Delli Carri told Tuttojuve.com.

“I don’t want to name the other sides, but there are some foreign ones too from the Premier League, Liga and Bundesliga.

“The Bianconeri want to sign the player, but the last approach from them was two months ago. There haven’t been any other calls since then.

“Verratti has always said he is a Juventus supporter and his intentions will of course be taken into consideration, but let’s remember we are not talking about a 28-year-old who can afford to accept Juve and turn down Inter or Milan, for example.

“He is 19 and is not in that position. I would like to underline that Pescara want to keep Verratti with us next season too.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve 'behind in Verratti race'  Empty Re: Juve 'behind in Verratti race'

Post by Cotes Fri May 25, 2012 10:52 pm

This man is making it sound like if a club comes with the money...Verratti can just be bought without his consent...
If Verratti went to La Liga Or Premier League...it would f*** up his future,because any team from those leagues who would be interest have alot of youngster themselves...
I'd rather see him go to Milan or Bundesliga...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down