+5
Patrick Bateman
Juventude
inderbaby
DeviAngel
Cotes
9 posters

Go down

Verratti to Juve: agreement reached? Empty Verratti to Juve: agreement reached?

Post by Cotes Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:08 am

Verratti to Juve: agreement reached? Marco%20Verratti2
It reached the final stages the negotiations that should lead to Marco Verratti Juventus next season, the operation that involves the Bianconeri and Pescara, as reported by calciomercatonews.it, would in practice at the development stage of the agreement, After some delays and maneuvers of disturbance in recent days, especially at the level you would be released after the strong economic gap between supply and demand between Piedmont and Abruzzi. Verratti become so from next year's deputy Andrea Pirlo, a tucked young and with a future performance views expressed in these seasons with the Dolphins jersey.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Verratti to Juve: agreement reached? Empty Re: Verratti to Juve: agreement reached?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:19 pm

I would love to welcome him Smile he will be class
----Marrone-----Veratti----Bouy/Appelt---

WoW What a Face
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Verratti to Juve: agreement reached? Empty Re: Verratti to Juve: agreement reached?

Post by inderbaby Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 pm

I dunno man...we already got these amazing talents like Buoy and Appelt and none have been integrated into the first team set up yet! Even Marrone seems so so to me tbh! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

inderbaby wrote:I dunno man...we already got these amazing talents like Buoy and Appelt and none have been integrated into the first team set up yet! Even Marrone seems so so to me tbh! :shisha:

Bouy is simply Amazing the last 3 matches he scored 3 times and assisted 4 times I think Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:22 pm

There will be plenty of playing time to go around next season. Juve won't be fielding first team players in Coppa Italia matches next season like they did this year. Those matches will present a good opportunity for the younger players to shine. Plus, with more matches inevitably come more injuries and Pirlo is not getting any younger, despite the magical display he has had this season. We will need younger players just for depth purposes. If you look at Juve's rosters from 6 or 7 seven years ago, you will see players like Marchisio being used for depth purposes and that has turned out well for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Thought he would have joined us.

:vagi:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 pm

JUVENTUS need to bring two world class strikers; SUAREZ + CAVANI

and youngsters like; VERRATI, POGBA, BOUY are all important to refresh the team and not let it get old like INTER is today

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 am

one thing that annoyes me is the coownership deals juve makes for buying old players. they just easily give half of the player's ownership away. marrone seems to be next...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm

MMM wrote:one thing that annoyes me is the coownership deals juve makes for buying old players. they just easily give half of the player's ownership away. marrone seems to be next...

Theese Co ownership deals is the right way to go around theese youngsters cause if only loaned out no club will nurture theese talents the same way as if they have some money involved.

So the dilemma in Co ownerships is either u loose money or u loose talent to a bench and talent development costs money.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm

BoBo wrote:
MMM wrote:one thing that annoyes me is the coownership deals juve makes for buying old players. they just easily give half of the player's ownership away. marrone seems to be next...

Theese Co ownership deals is the right way to go around theese youngsters cause if only loaned out no club will nurture theese talents the same way as if they have some money involved.

So the dilemma in Co ownerships is either u loose money or u loose talent to a bench and talent development costs money.
good point but one season is not enough for a youngster to shine. what about the rest?
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

25-30 mill € and get Higuain. End of WC striker problem. Sell out players we dont need and watch for Buoy to play for Juve towards end of season. Buoy > Marrone
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 am

LWL91 wrote:25-30 mill € and get Higuain. End of WC striker problem. Sell out players we dont need and watch for Buoy to play for Juve towards end of season. Buoy > Marrone

Right, and Jose Mourinho is just going to sell us one of his top scorers for a price that is less than what Giuseppe Rossi was reportedly going for a year ago? I don't think so. Jose doesn't just give up his top players like that.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:51 pm

but the idea of bringing Higuain is the right one
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down