The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

+57
waitressinthesky
Mudcat
Kick
jcsc13
S
RealGunner
Fenris
BeamsvilleGooner
23arshavin23
The Verminator
silver
Emaharg
Flick
Be/\/ceCALI
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
Artilleristen
SchinnerC
Amar
usman111
Wilson37
6unner
dmize
Quinten Metsys
stano
Eman
boss
DuringTheWar
Gooner4ever
Ganso
REWB
Spider
Arsenalfaithfull
AnJl
SUPERCARTTS
beatrixasdfghjk.
Blue Barrett
DeviAngel
Lex
Sushi Master
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
Abramovich
djoe26
aleumdance
mani88
urbaNRoots
Twoism
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
lenear1030
SamuelJayC
MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Sushi Master Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Lex wrote:Sick to death of youngsters and youth. Couldn't give a shit if it stunts someone's progression in the team anymore. I want to win a trophy
I'm completely with you on this one, it's just that after so many years it seems this could have been done a lot sooner...

Agreed, Jay. There's actually more failed youth prospects at the club than potentially successful ones.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

Juventus have discussed contract terms with the agent of Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie, reports La Stampa.

According to the publication, the player’s representative flew into Turin on Friday and left on Saturday morning.

In between flights, he allegedly spoke with the Old Lady where a four-year contract worth €7.5m a season was discussed.

Nevertheless, a summer move to the Italian champions may still not be on the horizon for the Dutch international.

Van Persie will now hold talks with Arsenal over a new contract that is currently set to expire in June 2013.

If no agreement is reached, then Juventus will still have to negotiate a fee with the London club for the forward.

La Stampa is suggesting that Arsenal will want around €25m for the player who would also be of interest to the likes of Manchester City.

Juventus are searching for a couple of top players to boost their hopes of challenging for the Champions League next season.

any truth in this ? since this site gives rarely rumors
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 am

oh and

Reports in Italy on Tuesday are suggesting that Juventus idol Alessandro Del Piero may continue his career in England.

The 37-year-old will become a free agent next month once his contract with the new Italian champions expires.

It was expected that he would go and end his playing days in America, but now there is talk that a Premiership stint may be on the horizon.

The Corriere dello Sport are claiming that the No 10 is of interest to Tottenham, Arsenal and QPR.

The 2006 World Cup winner, who will leave Juventus after 19 years this summer, has scored five goals in 27 games this season.

He’ll end his Juventus career with the Italian Cup Final tie against Napoli on Sunday.

Pls sign him trust me he will help a lot. I want to see him with top club in EU Sad and You'll have a fan plus. I spent so much tears on him I want to see him more often BUT my heart will crack wide open I think if I see him in other jersey Sad Sad Sad Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 16, 2012 1:58 am

DeviAngel wrote:oh and

Reports in Italy on Tuesday are suggesting that Juventus idol Alessandro Del Piero may continue his career in England.

The 37-year-old will become a free agent next month once his contract with the new Italian champions expires.

It was expected that he would go and end his playing days in America, but now there is talk that a Premiership stint may be on the horizon.

The Corriere dello Sport are claiming that the No 10 is of interest to Tottenham, Arsenal and QPR.

The 2006 World Cup winner, who will leave Juventus after 19 years this summer, has scored five goals in 27 games this season.

He’ll end his Juventus career with the Italian Cup Final tie against Napoli on Sunday.

Pls sign him trust me he will help a lot. I want to see him with top club in EU Sad and You'll have a fan plus. I spent so much tears on him I want to see him more often BUT my heart will crack wide open I think if I see him in other jersey Sad Sad Sad Sad

You are lucky to have him for this long, the day I saw Henry in Barcelona jersey, my heart was broken, even Cesc. Sad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 16, 2012 4:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:oh and

Tbh, I don't think he'll do much for Arsenal at this stage.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed May 16, 2012 8:05 am

Ajax defender Jan Vertonghen agrees personal terms with Spurs, but both clubs far off agreeing a fee - http://t.co/k33MGQ7e

Gregory Van der Wiel turns down move to Roma, as the Ajax right-back waits for Champions League club - http://t.co/gUBLLvnu
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

I would love Del Piero at Arsenal <3

As for van Persie Sad we should not sell him even if doesn't want to renew. I don't care if he goes for free. We should f*cking win something next year.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed May 16, 2012 8:39 am

I like Van der Wiel, I always buy him in FIFA 12 as a backup to Sagnaaa

What time will RVP and AW sit down?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 am

Discussions are scheduled to take place at Wenger's house at 10:30 BST.
Wenger + Gazidis.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 16, 2012 8:57 am

Today's the day. Van Persie will meet with Arsenal at 10.30am to discuss future. Club need to prove ambitions. (via YoungGunsBlog)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

Mancini has been spotted hiding behind Mr Wengers Citreon. Suddenly a ball hits Mancini on the head, knocking him out. Its Szcz... #RVPLive
It was Szcz and he was aiming for the roof of the car, as ever, he missed. #RVPLive Laughing
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed May 16, 2012 12:55 pm

it's fair to say we lost vertonghen because we weren't able to GUARANTEE him first team football straight away- especially with Kos beasting and Verm getting over him injury phase...not to mention we have Djourou and Per on the books.

personally, I'd sell Djourou and bring in Vertonghen
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed May 16, 2012 12:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Today's the day. Van Persie will meet with Arsenal at 10.30am to discuss future. Club need to prove ambitions. (via YoungGunsBlog)

there must be a resolution before he departs for Euro's
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

SUPERCARTTS wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Today's the day. Van Persie will meet with Arsenal at 10.30am to discuss future. Club need to prove ambitions. (via YoungGunsBlog)

there must be a resolution before he departs for Euro's

still no news?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed May 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Piers Morgan ‏ @piersmorgan

Hey @Persie_Official - some advice re your contract talks: go with your heart not your agent's head.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 am

Van Persie's Arsenal future hangs in the balance after showdown talks with boss Arsene Wenger.

The Gunners had hoped to persuade their captain to agree a lucrative new three-year deal worth £130,000 a week that would see off interest from champions Manchester City and keep him at the Emirates.

But yesterday’s talks, which have been described as tense and tetchy, broke down with no agreement.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4321491/Robin-van-Persies-Arsenal-contract-talks-break-down.html
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 am

F*ck sake.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu May 17, 2012 12:57 am

It's the Sun.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 am

John cross article is even worse but who cares
other day he wrote how spuds will beat us to 3rd place Laughing
BS
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu May 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Barcelona and Juventus have dropped out of the race to sign Robin van Persie

[ According to goal.com ]
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu May 17, 2012 2:16 pm

MJGunner wrote:Barcelona and Juventus have dropped out of the race to sign Robin van Persie

[ According to goal.com ]

It makes scene, for the money they will gamble on RVP there are many strikers they can buy and pay them half off RVP.

The only club I can see offering him good money and willing to pay 30m is Man city.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm

i thought Matias Suarez is very versatile
what is his best position?
can he play Behind main striker?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu May 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Arsenal in talks with PSG regarding defender Mamadou Sakho - http://bit.ly/KwNGRT

Chances of Van Persie staying with Arsenal increase after Barcelona join Juventus in pulling out of race for striker - http://t.co/1AzqjpHA
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu May 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Sakho could be a good player for Arsenal. He is young and might be welling to accept rotation role.

There are also rumours all over twitter of us signing Matias Suarez and that only work permit is needed. No realible source yet.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri May 18, 2012 1:20 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsenal in talks with PSG regarding defender Mamadou Sakho - http://bit.ly/KwNGRT

Chances of Van Persie staying with Arsenal increase after Barcelona join Juventus in pulling out of race for striker - http://t.co/1AzqjpHA

Sakho is a CB nay? I don't get why we are being linked with CBs, like him and Jan Vertonghen, when we have 5 CBs in TV, Kos, Per, Djourou and Squid, four of whom have long term deals and the other we are looking to offload (take a guess who), and two excellent potentials in Miquel and Bartley waiting to get a chance in the first team.

What we lack is depth at full backs - and I don't want to see TV at LB and JD at RB again. We want genuine FBs to support the attack and defend solidly in our system. Santos is a hit and miss, Gibbs (though excellent on his day) is injury prone, Idk how well Sagna will recover and Carl is still young.. And we have nobody of note in the youth or reserves banging on AW's door asking for more opportunities..

And we might need a back-up GK for the younger Pole, given the older Pole wants to leave, as does Vito Mannone - Blondie doesn't count and Damien Martinez is also too young to be second-choice (though I have heard only good things about him till now)..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri May 18, 2012 9:10 am

srigooner wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsenal in talks with PSG regarding defender Mamadou Sakho - http://bit.ly/KwNGRT

Sakho is a CB nay? I don't get why we are being linked with CBs, like him and Jan Vertonghen, when we have 5 CBs in TV, Kos, Per, Djourou and Squid, four of whom have long term deals and the other we are looking to offload (take a guess who), and two excellent potentials in Miquel and Bartley waiting to get a chance in the first team.

What we lack is depth at full backs - and I don't want to see TV at LB and JD at RB again. We want genuine FBs to support the attack and defend solidly in our system. Santos is a hit and miss, Gibbs (though excellent on his day) is injury prone, Idk how well Sagna will recover and Carl is still young.. And we have nobody of note in the youth or reserves banging on AW's door asking for more opportunities..

And we might need a back-up GK for the younger Pole, given the older Pole wants to leave, as does Vito Mannone - Blondie doesn't count and Damien Martinez is also too young to be second-choice (though I have heard only good things about him till now)..

Yerranis? (sp)

I see a small problem with the back up goal keeping position.

Woj is only 21, and if he (God willing) stays for a good period of time, no one will want to really play second fiddle.

Unless we sign some 32 year old nobody
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next