vivabarca38
Rebaño Sagrado
the xcx
kiranr
S
67 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

As things went a bit off-topic about the EL, I split the EL posts here: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24331-who-might-win-the-europe-league

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Like I said earlier , 1st and 2nd place is for City and Dortmund and Madrid gets 3rd.

Last year we got City, Napoli and Villareal, now lets see how this suppose best team in the world top the group.

it's time to pay up for all the big talks, no more easy teams.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:36 pm

I agree with Messiah, lets see how they do against proper teams in a CL environment. Although am sure not if Dortmund are quite as good as they were last year, lets hope Aguero recovers in time too.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:25 pm

City didn't have much experience last year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:City didn't have much experience last year.

Did they gained the experience they where so called lacking, by playing 6 CL games?
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Not even slightly worried tbh.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm

In case of individual skill and the ammount of classy attacking players i would say ManCity, but Real are a lot more experienced and they have Mou so Madrid will win both matches i guess.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm

I love everyone is making a big deal out of City now as theyve won an major trophy only by being dry for 50 years.

They possess a threat, but their not a benchmark. Its just that over glorified DL hype.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Nameless wrote:I love everyone is making a big deal out of City now as theyve won an major trophy only by being dry for 50 years.

They possess a threat, but their not a benchmark. Its just that over glorified DL hype.

This comment will not have any effect on the match, and now don't let fragile ego make you think otherwise.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Nameless wrote:I love everyone is making a big deal out of City now as theyve won an major trophy only by being dry for 50 years.

It's just about the squad. Aguero,Tevez,Silva,Nasri,Balotelli,Dzeko they have amazing attacking players, dangerous to any opponent.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Nasri sucks and Balotelli is the most overrated player in the world imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:Nasri sucks and Balotelli is the most overrated player in the world imo.

thankyou :bow:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:Nasri sucks and Balotelli is the most overrated player in the world imo.

Soon you will come to know, soon you will come to understand.

What will tell you what the reality is...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 pm

LOL, De Gea has turned into a football expert all of a sudden

Why doesn't the guy focus on securing his spot in the Man U line-up??

"City are a great team," he told Marca. "They are full of great players in all positions. The substitutes are also top-class.

"It will be really difficult for Real Madrid, both in the Bernabeu and in Manchester. You don't get anything for free in the Champions League."

The Spain international also claimed that the two teams share a similar tactical philosophy, and expects this to make for some tight encounters.

"City has a similar style to Real. It is quick to get the ball forward and looks to directly attack," he continued.

"The strike-force is deadly, as the club has an incredible group of strikers. But if you want to win the Champions League you've got to beat the best teams, and City are one of them."

However, De Gea claims that it is City's individuals, rather than their tactical set-up, that makes them such a daunting opponent, and insists that they have the means to challenge any team in this season's competition.

"It's not about whether the team's style of play will suit Real," he added.

"The team is full of great players, who are very talented and can cause you damage at any moment. They are capable of beating anyone, whether that's Real Madrid or Barcelona."

The shot-stopper highlighted Spain's David Silva as the man who makes City tick, but believes that Real should be very wary of his fellow Atletico old boy, Sergio Aguero.

"David is a vital player for them. City is a different team without him; it doesn't play the same way," he continued.

"But it's not just about Silva. Kun is always up for it and he'll be extra motivated against Real. He's a great player and scores a lot of goals. It's a joy to watch him play."
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Kun will be extra motivated to show his talents to Perez. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:06 pm

no kun ,thank you very much.. i prefer the argentine striker we have and he will show why against city.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Footballs biggest and oldest dynasty versus the supposedly new one. I hope Real Madrid win. I cannot stand teams like Manchester City who cannot even develop their own players from their youth system.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Tbf, City has a very good youth academy. top 5 in EPL.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Ajax have been very close to getting into the knock-out stages like every time they are in our group, hope they make it out this time because they deserved it last time
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Ajax to outplay Man City. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Nameless wrote:Tbf, City has a very good youth academy. top 5 in EPL.

That's not really saying much. Yet instead of developing their own players they just stock up on players. This is the kind of thing that makes it hard to be a football fan. Imagine the team Ajax would have now if we were not decimated by all these rich clubs. Please try to understand my frustrations. I know I ma getting emotional, but when I saw Sneijder lift that European cup with inter, and almost win the world cup with the national team, I was very upset. In that dutch national team that played in the final, 5 of the starters where from our own youth system. I am sorry for being emotional.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Maybe they just want to move to a bigger and better league.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Ajax to outplay Man City. hmm

If we have people that decide to finish, we will control possession and we will dominate them. If we get everything right like we did against NEC breda, I am fully confident that we can defeat Manchester city. We are a different side to last year, although we lost a lot of good players, de Boer has instilled a van Gaal like system where the sum of the team is far greater than the individual parts.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm

You have Tobias Sana now i great Swedish talent, i bet he will give you alot of goals....scored two in his debut
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:You have Tobias Sana now i great Swedish talent, i bet he will give you alot of goals....scored two in his debut

Yes he os very good. Very good on the ball and works hard. I cannot really ask for more. I pray these players don't get intimidated and rememebr that Ajax are only second to Madrid in football history for me, in terms of prestige. Qualifying for the latter stages of the European cup would be vital in clearing our debts at the moment. If we reach the next round, then I will see that there is progress. We got robbed on the weekend by the referees as well. Toby headed the ball but the referee saw a hand ball and we conceded a baseless penalty.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:LOL, De Gea has turned into a football expert all of a sudden

Why doesn't the guy focus on securing his spot in the Man U line-up??

"City are a great team," he told Marca. "They are full of great players in all positions. The substitutes are also top-class.

"It will be really difficult for Real Madrid, both in the Bernabeu and in Manchester. You don't get anything for free in the Champions League."

The Spain international also claimed that the two teams share a similar tactical philosophy, and expects this to make for some tight encounters.

"City has a similar style to Real. It is quick to get the ball forward and looks to directly attack," he continued.

"The strike-force is deadly, as the club has an incredible group of strikers. But if you want to win the Champions League you've got to beat the best teams, and City are one of them."

However, De Gea claims that it is City's individuals, rather than their tactical set-up, that makes them such a daunting opponent, and insists that they have the means to challenge any team in this season's competition.

"It's not about whether the team's style of play will suit Real," he added.

"The team is full of great players, who are very talented and can cause you damage at any moment. They are capable of beating anyone, whether that's Real Madrid or Barcelona."

The shot-stopper highlighted Spain's David Silva as the man who makes City tick, but believes that Real should be very wary of his fellow Atletico old boy, Sergio Aguero.

"David is a vital player for them. City is a different team without him; it doesn't play the same way," he continued.

"But it's not just about Silva. Kun is always up for it and he'll be extra motivated against Real. He's a great player and scores a lot of goals. It's a joy to watch him play."

Perhaps someone asked him what his opinion of the City-RM match are, and he gave his opinion?

He has more right to discuss football, since that is his profession, than regular joes like you.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next