vivabarca38
Rebaño Sagrado
the xcx
kiranr
S
67 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Scouting reports are usually written by the Coaches assistant and then analyzed by the Head Coach.

vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 6 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Mourinhio said he might as well go watch City since Granero is making his English debut as well I suppose.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 pm

No Laughing.Mou obviously decided for Granero to go.Why would he travel all the way to England to see him play?Scouting reports are usually written Assistants.Heres a Scouting Report written by Current Spurs Head Coach Andre-Villas Boas when he was Mous assistant at Chelsea for the game against Newcastle on 19-11-2005.

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 6 Page1
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:21 am

This will be hard. City is great team with a bunch of the best players in the world.

1-0 win and i will be very happy.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:07 am

white_star wrote:Madrid best in Europe? Who is this guy? What was he watching handball? You have to win to be the best.

and madrid has been winning...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:49 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
white_star wrote:Madrid best in Europe? Who is this guy? What was he watching handball? You have to win to be the best.

and madrid has been winning...
1 game in 4 matches sounds legit.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 am

To the people who saying Madrid will win this comfortably :facepalm:

NOTHING in football is given. City could massacre us for all we know.

Our defense still consists of Marcelo, Arbeloa and Ramos, and City has the firepower to score.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 am

RealGunner wrote:It's not that hard to contain Ronaldo.

pity that 90 percent of the teams facing us dont try hard enough then
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 am

vivabarca38 wrote:Did Mou travel to watch every Champions League opponent Madrid had in the last two seasons?No he didnt.

he did, he even missed one of our games to go and watch Lyon Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Oh, and if any of you think that Mancini can beat Mou tactically...
:facepalm:

Mourinho is tactically very mediocre & I do think Mancini or any good coach can beat him in that regard.

Tactics has never been Mourinho's greatest strength. Despite than Mourinho is probably the best coach in the world. He is a genius who will get everything out of his players.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Aguero Tevez
Ronaldo Ozil Silva
Yaya
Marcelo Kompany Pepe Richards
Casillas

Defensively Unstable but still great

Or for a more defensively stable one -

Aguero Tevez
Ronaldo Silva
Alonso Yaya
Marcelo Kompany Pepe Richards
Casillas

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Oh, and if any of you think that Mancini can beat Mou tactically...

Mourinho is tactically very mediocre & I do think Mancini or any good coach can beat him in that regard.

Tactics has never been Mourinho's greatest strength. Despite than Mourinho is probably the best coach in the world. He is a genius who will get everything out of his players.

I have read many many stupid things,but this is by far the most brainless and idiotic thing I've ever read.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:22 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Scouting reports are usually written by the Coaches assistant and then analyzed by the Head Coach.

He has done it many times before ffs.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Scouting reports are usually written by the Coaches assistant and then analyzed by the Head Coach.
Are you making fun of someone who takes his work seriously? eco smile So what if he scouts the opponent personally? I don't get you eco smile
You sound like a little kid who says ' but he only got better grades since he learned more than anyone' Laughing Salut to Mou! If we trash City we'll know he did a good job for the millions he's paid eco smile
Something else, he is familiar with Ajax and Dortmund. Bot were scouted the year before for various reasons...

If you ever watched RM games against different opponents you'd see his handwriting in tactics asap. Well, I don't blame you. There're no brains for sale albino
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Barry would GOAT if he played, City's defence is a shambles without Barry.

I still LOL @ how many people think he's shite.

He basically hold's the midfield defensively by himself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker>>>>>>Barry
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker>>>>>>Barry

I suppose your one of those people that rated De Jong when he was getting hype?

Headless chicken DM's Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 pm

De Jong should be a UFC fighter and no i do not rate him neither did i

but i think Brave Scotty Parker is alot better than Barry as a DM, don't care passing wise because thats not a DMs job
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Ozil vs Barry again hmm

#RevengeoftheBrummie.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Ozil vs Barry again hmm

#RevengeoftheBrummie.

I still remember the raping. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:25 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:No Laughing.Mou obviously decided for Granero to go.Why would he travel all the way to England to see him play?Scouting reports are usually written Assistants.Heres a Scouting Report written by Current Spurs Head Coach Andre-Villas Boas when he was Mous assistant at Chelsea for the game against Newcastle on 19-11-2005.

you are making it seem as though scouting teams is unnatural.

its normal, how are you even still debating this?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:31 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:Did Mou travel to watch every Champions League opponent Madrid had in the last two seasons?No he didnt.

he did, he even missed one of our games to go and watch Lyon Laughing
Thats because Madrid had looked like fools against Lyon everytime.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 pm

What's wrong with scouting?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm

milanfan7 wrote:

I have read many many stupid things,but this is by far the most brainless and idiotic thing I've ever read.

In that case I doubt you have the intelligence to differentiate between brainless & idiotic things. I guess that requires minimum IQ to understand what is stupid.

@ Babun - Yes & those did jack s*** man. What tactical mastermind type of decisions has Mourinho ever made in his career?? He is naive tactically,always has been. Writing something in the palm of your hand means nothing. Tomorrow if Jupp Heyneckes stops sleeping & starts writing on his hand he will become a tactical master-mind??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:44 pm

milanfan7 wrote:
Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 6 1625187496

In that case I doubt you have the intelligence to differentiate between brainless & idiotic things. I guess that requires minimum IQ to understand what is stupid.

@ Babun - Yes & those did jack s*** man. What tactical mastermind type of decisions has Mourinho ever made in his career?? He is naive tactically,always has been. Writing something in the palm of your hand means nothing. Tomorrow if Jupp Heyneckes stops sleeping & starts writing on his hand he will become a tactical master-mind??

I stopped reading there, the reasoning, denial, idiocy that some people over here have is nothing short of amazing.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

As things went a bit off-topic about the EL, I split the EL posts here: https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24331-who-might-win-the-europe-league
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next