Gomez83
windkick
the xcx
Barca2211
Khaled
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Re: COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by CBarca Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Wait WTF that makes no sense at all.

Are they trying to get people killed?

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Re: COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu May 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Let's hope nothing goes down before the match...

Anyway, can someone confirm if these formations are accurate or not? Especially bilbao's:

http://eurosoccerweb.com/copa-del-rey-barcelona-bilbao/

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu May 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Ohh I see totalbarca already has a tactical analysis on the match.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri May 25, 2012 7:14 am

_LMG_10_ wrote:Let's hope nothing goes down before the match...

Anyway, can someone confirm if these formations are accurate or not? Especially bilbao's:

http://eurosoccerweb.com/copa-del-rey-barcelona-bilbao/

Lol no... Definitely not. Who did that? They managed to get the Bilbao team almost 100% wrong. I don't think they've ever seen them play.

Sport predicts: (95% certain I'd say)
COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 1337893352166
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 am

Is Bielsa seriously going to go for the 4-3-3? He would be much better served to use the 4-2-3-1, which has been much more succesful for him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri May 25, 2012 7:28 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Is Bielsa seriously going to go for the 4-3-3? He would be much better served to use the 4-2-3-1, which has been much more succesful for him.

It will be definitely more like a 4-2-3-1, but those will be the players. If they change anything, it might be to add some more energy and steel to the midfield in place of De Marcos.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 am

CBarca wrote:Wait WTF that makes no sense at all.

What are you guys surprised? This is Spain. Most of their people and main powers are all in favour of hating catalan and basques. Fortunately, I don't think I'll be at risk cause I'm arriving at Madrid around 19:00 and the fascist demonstration should be over at that time.

Madrid's community president, Esperanza Aguirre, even said that if we whistle the Prince and the Spanish hymn, the match should be suspended and she made install a 100.000 watt set of speakers for the hymn. I fear for my ears.

Anyway, I will leave my lungs whistling from the stands the bleeping hymn and Prince tonight....
I hope to see a good match and that we win it!

Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 am

free_cat wrote:
CBarca wrote:Wait WTF that makes no sense at all.

What are you guys surprised? This is Spain. Most of their people and main powers are all in favour of hating catalan and basques. Fortunately, I don't think I'll be at risk cause I'm arriving at Madrid around 19:00 and the fascist demonstration should be over at that time.

Madrid's community president, Esperanza Aguirre, even said that if we whistle the Prince and the Spanish hymn, the match should be suspended and she made install a 100.000 watt set of speakers for the hymn. I fear for my ears.

Anyway, I will leave my lungs whistling from the stands the bleeping hymn and Prince tonight....
I hope to see a good match and that we win it!

Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya!

:bow:

Stay safe, don't run into any Ultras.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 25, 2012 11:42 am

All these fascist and separatist movements are for old racist people and frustrated males who don't get much action down there.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:It will be definitely more like a 4-2-3-1, but those will be the players. If they change anything, it might be to add some more energy and steel to the midfield in place of De Marcos.
I'm not so sure about that. Bielsa used the 4-3-3 in his last match against us, and in the final against Atletico. Both of which were a mistake in my judgement but I don't know if he sees it that way. I wouldn't be surprised to see him use that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 25, 2012 5:50 pm

@danyjr you are miserable to say that separatism is the same than fascism. we are Democratic and peaceful, and we are pretty well served down there.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm

you guys will sweep the floor with bilbao
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm

free_cat wrote:@danyjr you are miserable to say that separatism is the same than fascism. we are Democratic and peaceful, and we are pretty well served down there.
I have lived in Spain long enough to know most of it is, with all due respect, bull. I fully sympathise with communities which had been under Spain's dictatorship for many years and I respect them. But let's not fool ourselves. In Barcelonès, many people (especially newer generations) speak Castellano as their main means of communication. I was grown up in Barcelona and almost all my friends speak Castellano to each other not Catlaan. Outside the city and in countryside, I agree more people speak Catalan and feel Catalan. But the funny thing is even those people from the city whom their main language is Castellano regularly go to Plaça and sing Els Segadors. Isn't that hypocritical? Anyway, sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean everyone who is a separatist is miserable.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 25, 2012 6:32 pm

On topic:
Still don't understand why Bielsa doesn't play Javi as DM instead of Iturraspe and San José in defence.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Because Javi is superior with the ball and they intend on passing out from the back as much as possible, rather than giving it away cheaply.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Pep to start Keita and Cesc one more time to troll the fans banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Yup Mole, I fear of it too. 3-4-3, Montoya on the bench, Adriano, Masche, Pique in defence, Xavi, Busi, Keita and Cesc in mid, Iniesta wasted as LW again Sad(((((, Messi and one of Pedro/Alexis in the attack. I hope we will see classic 4-3-3 with Xaviestquets in the midfield but I doubt it. Sad
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pep to start Keita and Cesc one more time to troll the fans banana

MOLE REVERSE JINX

:bow: :bow: :bow:

3-0 at the half, good job Barca, Pedro is bossmode-ing it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty barcelona rampant!

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

COPA Del Rey Final: Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Javier Martinez really really wants Iniesta Jersey

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri May 25, 2012 9:53 pm

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

I knew this would happen... 3-0 at halftime. We've looked incredible.

Xavi is on fire. The general is back. Iniesta and Messi as well :bow:

Pedro's back! I knew he would score in this game. Great overall too, looks like he wants that Euro spot.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Iniesta is awesome so far, Tito I believe you won't put him as a LW in any game, keep Don in CM. Pedro - clinical. Pinto, Sanchez and Adriano our worst players, Sanchez is really average.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri May 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Bilbao had a poor game. Tactically terrible, typical loco really. And that was definitely a penalty and Piqué should have been red carded.

Pedro saving his best game of the season until the end.

Alexis, he plays so nervous and so uninspired. It is not in his nature to play the Barcelona way. He needs to be more free and play with his instinct. Same reason why I think Neymar won't succeed in Barça.

Piqué had a good game. Lively, confident, bold and focused. Something we hadn't seen from him for a year.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Great game, killed it in first 30min, rest does miracles on concentration and precision.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri May 25, 2012 11:20 pm

matpol wrote:Iniesta is awesome so far, Tito I believe you won't put him as a LW in any game, keep Don in CM. Pedro - clinical. Pinto, Sanchez and Adriano our worst players, Sanchez is really average.

How exactly? Adriano had a great game... Solid and great going forward. I would say his second half was better but his first want not bad at all. Such an impressive player for me.

Another note... All season I've wanted to use Thiago more as a left-forward. His footwork is so magical, he can certainly play there and let Iniesta and Adriano into his space at times. Skinned his man at least twice in about 5 minutes. If Pedro is the other winger stretching play and running in behind, Thiago is perfect in a Ronaldinho type role. I would have tried this more often at least. Much better than Alexis who stops the whole play to pass back, so we have to go back to our CBs to restart play. More Thiago plz.

Great way to send off the mister. Visca el Barca! Visca Pep!!!
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeslayer Fri May 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Outstanding performance! As soon as the whistle blew, all I could think of was: no more Pep. That's the end of that. For some reason, it came to me like a sudden realization.

Anyway, great game, Pedro really impressed me. No way is he going to be left out of the Spain squad now. Also that finish from Messi!
shadeslayer
shadeslayer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next