Juventus not giving up on Cavani

+2
7amood11
Juventude
6 posters

Go down

Juventus not giving up on Cavani Empty Juventus not giving up on Cavani

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 3:03 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/05/15/3104145/juventus-not-giving-up-on-cavani

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani remains Juventus' top priority for the summer transfer window as the Old Lady are willing to include several players in a part-exchange deal, Goal.com can reveal.

The Bianconeri are determined to add a high-profile name to their attack ahead of the 2012-13 campaign and, although they are also keeping an eye on Arsenal's Robin van Persie and Chelsea's Fernando Torres, coach Antonio Conte has set his sights on luring Cavani to Turin.

The Uruguay international has been a key figure for Napoli, netting 32 goals in 46 competitive appearances this season and helping the side to the Champions League last 16 and a fifth-place finish in Serie A.

His displays have sparked the interest of Juventus, who are desperate to sign the 25-year-old and are willing to include Paolo De Ceglie, Sebastian Giovinco and/or Alessandro Matri in the deal.

Napoli are believed to be closely monitoring the situation of De Ceglie, and Juve could opt to send the left-back to the Partenopei in an attempt to get the star striker.

Furthermore Giovinco, who is co-owned by Parma and Juventus, is another player who has caught the attention of the Naples outfit, and the Bianconeri are ready to part company with their 50 per cent share of the attacker's rights to facilitate Cavani's transfer.

Meanwhile, 27-year-old Matri has been unable to fully convince Juve of his qualities and the club are ready to let go of the attacker this summer, despite topscoring in their Scudetto triumph with 10 goals.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus not giving up on Cavani Empty Re: Juventus not giving up on Cavani

Post by 7amood11 Tue May 15, 2012 3:23 pm

If Napoli are still adamant on their ridiculous 60m price tag which I have heard about then we should not pursue Cavani at all.

Unless there's hope of reducing the price to 30-35m. (Marotta cheers)
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I like the idea of using players like Matri and our ownership in Gio for deals. However, we better not let go of PDC unless we have a plan to replace him and, last time I checked, there aren't too many quality LBs available.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Juventude wrote:I like the idea of using players like Matri and our ownership in Gio for deals. However, we better not let go of PDC unless we have a plan to replace him and, last time I checked, there aren't too many quality LBs available.

Bring back our child , the player who has bianconero heart and is great LB his name is BALZARETTI !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Bring back our child , the player who has bianconero heart and is great LB his name is BALZARETTI !

What about Criscito?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 pm

I still have that slim hope that Giovinco will return, so I'm not willing to offer him + cash fro Cavani.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Bring back our child , the player who has bianconero heart and is great LB his name is BALZARETTI !

What about Criscito?

I find Balzaretti as the best LB thats Italian... Criscito I rate him on similar Lvl of PDC. you know I have high faith in PDC after this season. In attack he has the best cross in the team
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Although I rate Matri higher than Borriello in terms of backing up a world class striker, I would have no problme with a Matri + cash deal for Cavani. The fact that we are chasing Van Persie as well would allow us to let Matri walk. As for Gio, I am with Momo in that I want him to be with us next year. He is dynamic and would play beautiful music together with Cavani.

At the end of the day, we sell Melo for 12 million which will allow us to get the other 50% of Giovinco. We sell Krasic and Elia for 25 million which will allow us to get Van Persie, and we sell Matri plus 30 million to get Cavani. So at the end of the day we get Cavani, Van Persie and Giovinco for a net cost of 30 million out of our pockets. Sounds good???

I likey. Cavani, Van Persie, Vucinic, Giovinco and Quagliarella. Can you say best attack in Italy?? Hello Champions League!!!!

With Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal behind them we would be unstoppable really...

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Last edited by juve_gigi on Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Although I rate Matri higher than Borriello in terms of backing up a world class striker, I would have no problme with a Matri + cash deal for Cavani. The fact that we are chasing Van Persie as well would allow us to let Matri walk. As for Gio, I am with Momo in that I want him to be with us next year. He is dynamic and would play beautiful music together with Cavani.

At the end of the day, we sell Melo for 12 million which will allow us to get the other 50% of Giovinco. We sell Krasic and Elia for 25 million which will allow us to get Van Persie, and we sell Matri plus 30 million to get Cavani. So at the end of the day we get Cavani, Van Persie and Giovinco for a net cost of 30 million out of our pockets. Sounds good???

I likey. Cavani, Van Persie, Vucinic, Giovinco and Quagliarella. Can you say best attack in Italy?? Hello Champions League!!!!

With Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal behind them we would be unstoppable really...

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Good ideas here but I simply don't believe this is going to happen. We can sign one top CF, not two. And we shouldn't. Cavani alone for CF, lets forget about RVP as he is too beloved in London to leave them.. I back the idea of Giovinco. He can turn out to become world class with us and we have an advantage to sign him over anyone else believed to be interested. Elia and Krasic will both leave and that 25 million € should cover both Verratti (10-12 million €) and a new left back (Criscito, Santon, Balzaretti, Kolarov, Cissokho whatever). We also need to make sure we only have the players in our squad that we actually need. Grosso and co MUST go now. No more mercy!!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 pm

If either Cavani or RVP come to Juve, which is a big if, it won't be both. It's one or the other. I think your estimates on Elia and Krasic are high for two players that barely played for an entire season. I also think that 12 million for Melo is high and 12 million is going to be too low for Gio. But those are just my estimates.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Juventude wrote:If either Cavani or RVP come to Juve, which is a big if, it won't be both. It's one or the other. I think your estimates on Elia and Krasic are high for two players that barely played for an entire season. I also think that 12 million for Melo is high and 12 million is going to be too low for Gio. But those are just my estimates.

Krasic has made a name for himself. He is at least 15 million worth. With several clubs, including Tottenham, interested in Elia i doubt he will be sold for less then 8.. Melo is a star i Turkey and they have the money.. They will sign him for 12 million €. We just have to make sure they think we also welcome him back as a potential starter Laughing
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm

CAVANI, BALE, ROSSI, ZAPATA, CACERES, SEEDORF

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team