If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

+21
Nirgal
EarlyPrototype
M99
Sushi Master
Omniscient
teague
Jay29
Yuri Yukuv
wigglesworth
Onyx
barca 2011
Seppuku
TheRedStag
The_ItalianFool
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Lex
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Babun
Raptorgunner
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 am

Seppuku wrote:Sanchez? He's aiight...His diving talent needs to be up'ed for him to fit in this Barca side.

Don't worry, you guys will break even with Neymar!

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Well Barcelona have to pay big if they want him, like the owner said man city would pay way more then Barcelona lol.
He wants to win silverware, remember??? Lol, joking.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:33 am

barca is trying to be cheap with the whole planet football, pay up or use the cantera Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:barca is trying to be cheap with the whole planet football, pay up or use the cantera Razz
THIAGOOOo0o0o00o0o!!!!!! Plus Alexis still has to prove himself at a top club, so his price is fair.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 am

I guess that'll be their only transfer unless they sell some players. Also I think Fabregas is worth more than Sanchez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Babun Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 am

One point I don't get, why doesn't he use Torres to make up prices? Very Happy
He is the universal currency in footy forums already, specially for EPL players Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.

I think he is way better than Fabregas. The guy can take on 2-3 defenders and goes at them. Fabregas can't do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzohpzjgWGM&feature=related

Too bad the greedy Pozzo is selling him. Udinese will get eliminated in the first stage of the CL and then the next stage of the Europa league. Udinese should not be allowed in Europe.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 am

wigglesworth wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.

I think he is way better than Fabregas. The guy can take on 2-3 defenders and goes at them. Fabregas can't do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzohpzjgWGM&feature=related

Too bad the greedy Pozzo is selling him. Udinese will get eliminated in the first stage of the CL and then the next stage of the Europa league. Udinese should not be allowed in Europe.

So Fabregas is a forward now? what a cheap analysis, the work they do on the pitch is nothing alike, one is a field general, the other an dribbling forward.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Well Potentially he might be right but as it stands Sanchez is no way worth that.

So what you saying is Sanchez is better then Cesc?

I dont really follow Serie A much and just recently I have heard of Sanchez, while Cesc has been one of the best players in world for a while now.

I think he is way better than Fabregas. The guy can take on 2-3 defenders and goes at them. Fabregas can't do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzohpzjgWGM&feature=related

Too bad the greedy Pozzo is selling him. Udinese will get eliminated in the first stage of the CL and then the next stage of the Europa league. Udinese should not be allowed in Europe.

So Fabregas is a forward now? what a cheap analysis, the work they do on the pitch is nothing alike, one is a field general, the other an dribbling forward.

Fabregas is so overrated... :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 am

wigglesworth wrote:The guy can take on 2-3 defenders and goes at them. Fabregas can't do that
Uh huh, sure he can't Rolling Eyes




Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

Lex wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:The guy can take on 2-3 defenders and goes at them. Fabregas can't do that
Uh huh, sure he can't Rolling Eyes





Good luck with that in Serie A :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 am

Lex wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:The guy can take on 2-3 defenders and goes at them. Fabregas can't do that
Uh huh, sure he can't Rolling Eyes
No need to show Videos of Cesc, the whole world knows Cesc is a great player and can dribble. There is a reason all the top clubs in the world want him. Who is Sanchez really, he has not prove himself in top football yet.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 am

Well to be honest, to barca he should be worth more than cesc.

To a different buyer, no.


Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 am

sciacca wrote:

Good luck with that in Serie A :coffee:

...You're aware that the second goal is against a team from Serie A, right?

Anyway, using Barcelona's valuation of Fabregas as a barometer for Sanchez' value doesn't make much sense to me, consiering the different circumstances surrounding the transfers. I'll give the Udinese president the benefit of the doubt, though, since a) it's natural to hype your own players and b) forward and generally more expensive.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by teague Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 am

what a bloody leech...
teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 224
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Good luck with that in Serie A :coffee:

...You're aware that the second goal is against a team from Serie A, right?

That second goal is irrelevant, it was a long range shot, it happens everywhere and many players have and can score like that, whats your point?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Omniscient Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am

Seppuku wrote:Sanchez? He's aiight...His diving talent needs to be up'ed for him to fit in this Barca side.

100% false.


Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 am

Look, it is an opinion. I believe Sanchez is a better player than Fabregas. You may think otherwise. Ok.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 am

wigglesworth wrote:Look, it is an opinion. I believe Sanchez is a better player than Fabregas. You may think otherwise. Ok.

you have the right to think so, the reasons you came up with are just....meh

the best way to judge two players from different positions, and look at how much they influence others and the game, and the level at which they do it, imo, and even then sanchez fall short. First season he really shines, nobody cared about him last season, he still has a lot to prove.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 am

Put it this way. Both players are overrated. I still rate Sanchez better tho...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:31 am

They both play in different positions. I think right now Fabregas is a better player in his position than Sanchez is in his.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:33 am

sciacca wrote:Put it this way. Both players are overrated. I still rate Sanchez better tho...
If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Cartoon-bang-head-jpg

I give up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 am

Lex wrote:
sciacca wrote:Put it this way. Both players are overrated. I still rate Sanchez better tho...
If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Cartoon-bang-head-jpg

I give up
LOL there must a reason why he don't like Cesc, all the top clubs in the world would have Cesc any day.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Lex Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 am

Because Italian fans here seem to writhe in pain and agony when anything even remotely associated with English football is mentioned
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 am

Lex wrote:Because Italian fans here seem to writhe in pain and agony when anything even remotely associated with English football is mentioned
Well they have their reason, EPL has beating them down for a while now. Very Happy
Some of their worst loses have been at the hands of EPL clubs.


Last edited by Raptorgunner on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 am

To be honest it's kinda the same with English fans and Italian football here Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28050
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner  - Page 2 Empty Re: If Fabregas is worth £35m, Alexis Sanchez is worth £44m'- Udinese owner

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum