Will we miss out on big signings

3 posters

Go down

Will we miss out on big signings Empty Will we miss out on big signings

Post by Chelsea786 Wed May 09, 2012 1:48 am

We coming to the end of the season and after the Liverpool thrashing we really do need new players in many positions for both starting line up and depth if we are to fight for top two or four next season and other cups.

I feel we will miss out on big signings or back off, those who will sign for City, Utd, Arsenal, Barca and Madrid over Chelsea.

I really want to see at least one or two big name signings along with a few talented signings or squad signings but those who have the ability to perform. Some obvious and not so obvious names are:

BIG/EXP= Neymar, Hazard, Hulk, VDW, Sime Vrsaljko, Ganso, Moura, Cavani, Lavezzi, Falcoa, Modric, Huntelaar

Others = Luuk De Jong, Kagawa, Honda, Fellaini, Hoilett, Sigurdsson, Sniejder, Dempsey

We defo need maybe 3/4 in and 4/5 out plus will get the loanees coming back or new signings such as; Bruyne, Marin and Kakuta, Josh.

Hope we perform better in the transfer window this year and dont keep hanging on to ALL the oldies because we will end up mid table and outplayed even against teams promoted n lower league teams in cup games. Rolling Eyes

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Will we miss out on big signings Empty Re: Will we miss out on big signings

Post by Kick Wed May 09, 2012 1:52 am

Actually, it won't stop them joining us, if you look at the past, Ribery joined Bayern when they failed to get into CL and on the flip side, Torres joined liverpool after they won the CL.

Either way, if we want the big names, they will come.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Wed May 09, 2012 2:17 am

Kick wrote:Actually, it won't stop them joining us, if you look at the past, Ribery joined Bayern when they failed to get into CL and on the flip side, Torres joined liverpool after they won the CL.

Either way, if we want the big names, they will come.

But are we an attracting club??? before we had money to push the cause now we are spending less and our managerial issues havnt stopped so players would prefer signing elsewhere unless they have genuine interest or support in club. Plus we play the worse footy of the top teams i have to say hmmm think we need a attractive manager or a great dealer lol

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 09, 2012 2:30 am

as long as it is a step up, they won't care.

we are a top club, no matter what people say and that WILL attract players.

take a look at Robinho a few years back, we wanted him but City paid more for him even though back then they were crap.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Wed May 09, 2012 2:40 am

Robinho was greedy then but now City and other clubs are in better position than us plus fixed managers whereas Chelsea are just allover the place at the moment lol..

Plus our transfer policy isnt great especially if tryna attract youth.

Anyway hope we get at least a couple big signings n then use the youth more and add more squad players..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 09, 2012 2:47 am

honestly, I would be very happy with a winger (either as a back up for starting XI) RB and maybe a CM if we sell Meireles/Essien.

we have enough pull to get those players.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 am

I couldn't give a rat's arse about "big name signings". I don't even care if we qualify for the CL next season or not(not saying I don't want us to win the CL this year). The money we've made from this year's CL so far will make up for next year(£45M). I'd gladly rebuild the squad next year and focus on getting some chemistry and also integrating youngsters. Its not like its the first time we won't be in the CL. I don't mind at all.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum