How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli?

3 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli? Empty How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli?

Post by Firenze Mon May 07, 2012 12:06 am

16 goals and 14 assists in 28 games so far this season in a very, very mediocre team.

I don't watch too much Serie A, just the big games and the occasional highlights. What are his chances of going to the euros for Italy? slim I suppose, but he should be there IMO.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli?

Post by juventus101 Mon May 07, 2012 8:23 am

Hes an extremely underrated striker. Carries Palermo on his back week in week out. Similar to Cassano and Giovinco, but even better in my opinion. Was always ignored by Lippi after they had a falling out, and it looks like hes gonna be ignored by Prandelli too, when he should actually be starting for Italy in my opinion. Big fan of his talent, big hater of his character. He wasnt treated correctly by Juve, but he retaliated like an asshole so really dont like his character at all. His talent though is undeniable.

Last edited by juventus101 on Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli? Empty Re: How highly do you rate Fabrizio Miccoli?

Post by LeBéninois Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 am

looks like it is too late for him no ? isn't he 30 or 3 ??
i appreciate the player , doing great in a shittty team
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:56 pm

So lol.com claims Milan are monitoring his situation at Palermo.

..I hope so, he has been linked with a move to the middle east the past few months but I think he still has a couple of seasons of quality left in him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down