Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
RebaƱo Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 14, 2012 12:06 am

How the hell does Downing have 0 goals and 0 assists in the league?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I take it back , we need a winger.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Art Morte Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 am

I wonder will offers come in from CL clubs for any of our players? Suarez, Skrtel, Agger, Reina and maybe Johnson could attract a few clubs' interest.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 am

Have you guys completely given up on Aquilani?

I can see a 4-3-1-2

-Henderson-Lucas-Aquilani
----------Gerrard----------
-------------------Suarez---
-----------Carrol-----------

:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am

Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt rules out a return to former club Feyenoord. "The fact I held talks with Feyenoord indicates I wanted to give it a serious chance," he tells AD Sportwereld. "But in many ways the gap is too great at this moment in time. If I returned to Holland, I would have to take an 80% cut in my Liverpool wages. If you are 35 or 36, you know your career is almost done. But I'm only 31 and in the prime of my life. I still have two or three years left at the top."
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Art Morte wrote:I wonder will offers come in from CL clubs for any of our players? Suarez, Skrtel, Agger, Reina and maybe Johnson could attract a few clubs' interest.
Unless some club comes in with a huge bid it won't make a difference as the the club aren't looking to sell and none of the players have given any indication of wanting to leave.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon May 14, 2012 5:41 pm

I really dont think we will lose any big players this season apart from the obvious ones we want to sell.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

No manager. No DoF.

Could honestly see a few players wanting to leave if we don't get a high profile manager. The likes of Johnson, Skrtel, Suarez and Reina could all potentially move... they came for trophies, and there's no stablity up top in management.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Twitter Rumors

DOF - Txiki Begiristain
New director of communications - Jen Chang
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu May 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Nishank wrote:Twitter Rumors

DOF - Txiki Begiristain
New director of communications - Jen Chang

Jen Chang rumors seem more solid then Txiki . . . btw Txiki seems pretty brilliant past DOF of Barca Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Jen Chang is a writer and Editor.

That is a very very rare transition to make.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu May 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Jen Chang is a writer and Editor.

That is a very very rare transition to make.....
Not particularly. He has experience working in and with the media, has a great deal of footballing knowledge after spending his career analysing and writing about it, and is supposedly a huge fan of the club.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 17, 2012 11:38 pm

It'll be interesting......perhaps at the very least it's an innovative direction to go in.

But I've hardly ever seen it done.

I have my own personal doubts about a writer's conversion to a position where he has to handle real world circumstances and pressure and where his ideal types and free reign to openly criticize is taken away from him, but I'm in no real position to doubt this guy....I don't know him..

It'll be a experiment that piques my interest.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 am

I guess it's safe to say that all the players that were linked to us and all the rumors so far this summer went out the window with Kenny's departure.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri May 18, 2012 9:29 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I guess it's safe to say that all the players that were linked to us and all the rumors so far this summer went out the window with Kenny's departure.

Apart from Victor Moses i guess if we end with a nightmare & get Martinez Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 pm

We should maybe go for Bolton's Chung-Yong Lee, the soon-to-be 24-year-old right wing. He missed the whole season with a broken leg, but is no doubt one of Bolton's best players.

Also how about Wolves' Steven Fletcher, 25, for a striker?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Wasn't Fletcher's transfer worth 7.5 million? Shocked
He wouldn't go that cheap, 4-5 million i guess.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Le Samourai wrote:It'll be interesting......perhaps at the very least it's an innovative direction to go in.

But I've hardly ever seen it done.

I have my own personal doubts about a writer's conversion to a position where he has to handle real world circumstances and pressure and where his ideal types and free reign to openly criticize is taken away from him, but I'm in no real position to doubt this guy....I don't know him..

It'll be a experiment that piques my interest.

:lol!:

No offense intended, but this is quite literally my field, and it is not uncommon at all.

There are two routes that PR professionals can take. They can go directly into the field (previously rare, but as companies are beginning to recognize the need it's becoming a more prominent course of study), or they can work as a journalist, transitioning to PR for a more stable/steady work structure (some of us refer to it as crossing the fence). The disciplines aren't that far off at all. It's essentially doing the same job from two different perspectives. In fact, transitioning from journalist to PR Professional has its advantages in that you have intimate knowledge of the internal worings of major media outlets.

I had heard of Jen Chang prior to this, and IMO he's done a pretty good job so far. I like the choice, and think it may lead to a more open line of communication between the club and media outlets.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Okay so we have no Manager or DOF right now and the Euros are coming up so we gonna do our business last minute as always. Neutral
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri May 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Rumors out that we might get about 30m pounds for transfers . . . . scratch . . . now would that be enough!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Fahim89 wrote:Rumors out that we might get about 30m pounds for transfers . . . . scratch . . . now would that be enough!

Look what we did with the money you gave us :coffee:

None the less i would'nt get concerned just yet regarding last minute business...

Its only the 18th May the season has'nt technically finished yet and the window doesnt happen until June 1st and it wont close for about 15 weeks..

Got plenty of time to get yourselfs sorted.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:We should maybe go for Bolton's Chung-Yong Lee, the soon-to-be 24-year-old right wing. He missed the whole season with a broken leg, but is no doubt one of Bolton's best players.

Fletcher would make a decent back-up striker but he's not good enough to start for Liverpool. I have a similar feeling about Lee, but I'd prefer to see another season of him actually playing before really making any analysis.

Fahim89 wrote:Rumors out that we might get about 30m pounds for transfers . . . . scratch . . . now would that be enough!
Ignore them. The people starting those rumours know no more than we do.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Ahh, I misread the position for Jen Chang. Seems like a good appointment, but not really a crucial one.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat May 19, 2012 2:51 am

Please no players from premier league this sesason.We burnt more than enough of our hands signing english players.

Thats one main reason i am hoping we sign AVB.His transfer record is impeccable.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 am

RedOranje wrote:

30m budget started from Tony Barrett. He's reliable isn't he?

BeautifulGame wrote:Please no players from premier league this sesason.We burnt more than enough of our hands signing english players.

Thats one main reason i am hoping we sign AVB.His transfer record is impeccable.

...Bar Downing, everyone has slotted in fine. Andy Carroll has finally settled and I'm over this 'signing English players' only. Rafael Benitez was implementing the same thing, there's a quote of him somewhere on LFC.tv and there was a reason he went after Barry, Milner and the youth in Sterling and Shelvey.

Now, I'd like to see us sign players from abroad also (including Isla and Jovetic) but my point is you sign the right player - regardless of his nationality and not mentally weak players such as Downing. Don't judge a whole nationality and/or league on signings if you made the mistake in the transfer window.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 19, 2012 6:23 am

RedOranje wrote:
Art Morte wrote:We should maybe go for Bolton's Chung-Yong Lee, the soon-to-be 24-year-old right wing. He missed the whole season with a broken leg, but is no doubt one of Bolton's best players.

Fletcher would make a decent back-up striker but he's not good enough to start for Liverpool. I have a similar feeling about Lee, but I'd prefer to see another season of him actually playing before really making any analysis.

I feel Lee is an excellent player, I really rate him. He deserves to play for a club in Europe.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 19, 2012 6:44 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Please no players from premier league this sesason.We burnt more than enough of our hands signing english players.

Hoilett? Diame?

ynwa wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

30m budget started from Tony Barrett. He's reliable isn't he?
More reliable than many other journalists, but he's not connected to the current owners so there's no real reason to assume his information is solid.

Nishank wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

I feel Lee is an excellent player, I really rate him. He deserves to play for a club in Europe.
A good many players come to the PL and have a very good first season only to tail off in the next. Also, there's no telling if he'll come back from the leg break as the same player he was. I'd rather see how he performs in England next season before spending cash on him.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next