Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Fahim89 Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:The name Belhanda has been coming up pretty often now . . And stupid rumors about Dempsey Razz

Phillipe Auclair said we are both interested him ( not quite sure where we are getting the money for Debuchy, Vertonghen and Belhanda mind)

I still expect him to join a CL club tho tbh.

Well according to papers LFC have been interested in any & every player that is young & is heard to be of potential Razz so nothing concrete in any rumors honestly Razz

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Red Alert Sat May 12, 2012 6:27 am

RedOranje wrote:Stay far, far away from Krasic and Elia.

Thought you wanted Elia last summer?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat May 12, 2012 7:43 am

Krikic and Tello are on Liverpools radar as well as dutchman Ibrahim Afellay.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 12, 2012 7:48 am

Not sure about Bojan, but we were interested in Tello apparently.

We wanted Afellay before he went to Barcelona, so we have rated him as a player. Not too sure if he'll arrive though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 am

ynwa wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Stay far, far away from Krasic and Elia.

Thought you wanted Elia last summer?
No, I've never been in favour of signing him. I said the same thing last summer that I said this... avoid Elia.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 12, 2012 9:27 am

Afellay would be good, capable of filling a couple roles.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 12, 2012 10:15 am

What about Diame?

I know he was good at Vallecano, seems to be highly thought of in the PL....probably wont be too expensive.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 pm

First link away:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/martin-skrtel-wants-transfer-to-a-champions-829555

Well, looks like the journos have gotten tired of linking Suarez away from the club. No one has been convinced by Downing, Carroll, Hendo and Adam, and Lucas has bee injured so long, I'm pretty sure the journos have forgotten about him (memories like goldfish, that lot). Essentially, that leaves Agger, Glen Johnson,, Reina and Skrtel. Looks like someone drew Skrtel's name for the first "report."

Doubt there's any truth to it, as there are no details, no quotes and no sources cited. However, it will begin the torrent of "this player is frustrated" and "this player is leaving" stories.

I'm really not looking forward to this aspect of the window. :facepalm:
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Afellay would be good, capable of filling a couple roles.

He would be. Would be cheap too, and would want to join.

Afellay, Younes and a striker and we'll be strolling next season. Very Happy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Barcelona will need a LB after Abidal's retirement. They'll be needing a LB. They'll either go for Enrique or Jose Angel from Roma. So don't forget Enrique in your list of rumoured players out, DROD. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Le Samourai wrote:What about Diame?

I know he was good at Vallecano, seems to be highly thought of in the PL....probably wont be too expensive.

Diame is out of contract in the summer, so a 20m offer should suffice Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Can't see Afellay wanting to trade CL with Barca for EL with Liverpool. If he moves it will be to another CL club.

Skrtel is going nowhere.

Diame would be a decent cheap back-up in midfield... could have used him in January.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm

ynwa wrote:Barcelona will need a LB after Abidal's retirement. They'll be needing a LB. They'll either go for Enrique or Jose Angel from Roma. So don't forget Enrique in your list of rumoured players out, DROD. Razz

True reason he flopped second half of the season comes to light... Trying to stay with Liverpool, he doesn't want to go to Barca Razz
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 13, 2012 1:36 am

[quote="RedOranje"]Can't see Afellay wanting to trade CL with Barca for EL with Liverpool. If he moves it will be to another CL club.
[/quote]

If we could offer him first team I don't see why not. Deep down every player wants to play every game, and not just come off the bench.

[quote="stevieg8"][quote="ynwa"]Barcelona will need a LB after Abidal's retirement. They'll be needing a LB. They'll either go for Enrique or Jose Angel from Roma. So don't forget Enrique in your list of rumoured players out, DROD. :P
[/quote]

True reason he flopped second half of the season comes to light... Trying to stay with Liverpool, he doesn't want to go to Barca :P[/quote]

Perhaps. =P

Last edited by ynwa on Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 13, 2012 1:37 am

"We're not looking to move anybody out," the Liverpool manager commented. "The only one that will be moving out will be Fabio [Aurelio], because his contract's up, but we'll not be looking to move anybody out so all we want to do is to add to the squad that we've got and see what happens from there.

"The transfer market brings up surprises. What the surprises are going to be, I'm no clairvoyant, I can't help you but I'm just saying that we're not actively looking to move anybody on."

Dalglish is focused on strengthening his squad rather than anything else.

"Most of our plans are in place. We need to get the work done and get on with it,'' added the Scot. "Conversations happen throughout the whole season, they just tend to pick up in the last week of the season and there have been lots of conversations in the last few days.

"There have been a lot of discussions between various parties which have to be made and we will carry on do our work during the summer. We have been talking to the owners throughout the calendar year and have discussed many facets of the job and what it entails.

"You also discuss what availability and what possibilities there are and we've been through every option with everyone. It is an ongoing process and not much has changed. Maybe because the transfer window opens there will be some business done - but that is the same for everyone.

"At the end of the season every club and supporter looks anxiously to see what is happening in terms of business being done. But the business-side of it won't be discussed publicly.''

Interesting quotes from Kenny.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 am

Well I guess that's official that we're not going to be renewing Fabio's contract. He's been a great servant for 6 years. Wish him the best in his future, was always one of my favorites in the squad.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun May 13, 2012 1:53 am

I was pointing out that if Afellay wanted more football, he could find that at a club currently in the CL. He's not a realistic target as if he decides to leave Barca (or Barca decide to sell) there will be CL clubs interested that can offer him everything Liverpool can and more.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 13, 2012 2:05 am

I think we can convince Afellay.

Liverpool can offer him a central role, not sure how many clubs can offer him anything more than the bench....at least at the moment.

Not sure he wants to leave Barca anyway, he was injured , he didn't simply get dropped.

You could say the same about Bellhanda.....he can go to a CL club as well...heck his current club will be a CL club next year.

At the moment...I genuinely don't think AM/CM is a problem area....I rate Shelvey highly, I think he should be given chances next year,furthermore Gerrard is better higher up the pitch.

CM/DM is what we're looking for.

A wing forwad as well.

Also I'm not a particularly huge fan of Downing despite his recent good performances, that's why I would support someone like Affelay who can play both positions....Gatson Ramirez can apparently, I wouldn't mind someone who can do it but it's not a priority, because Downing has been relatively ok.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 am

[quotebecause Downing has been relatively ok.[/quote]

No.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 13, 2012 2:10 am

"Most of our plans are in place. We need to get the work done and get on with it. Conversations happen throughout the whole season, they just tend to pick up in the last week of the season and there have been lots of conversations in the last few days."

Who needs a DoF?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 am

ynwa wrote:

No.

Has he been better than Ok or worse?

He hasn't been all bad, I just plain don't like the guy but he's been decent.Don't get me wrong I think he's the epitome of the word average, but we spent money on him and I believe in giving players 2 seasons.....

Whatever, I can't be wasting my time talking about this guy lol, I'm pretty sure he's not going to be sold so we'll see what he does next season.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 13, 2012 2:24 pm

City's Adam Johnson should be a good target if we're looking to buy a winger. He can't be happy with his game time and City are only going to strengthen their squad if anything. £10m for A. Johnson sounds good to me, not sure if City are in a position to ask for more.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Yea I wanted Johnson originally.

Only potentially happens if the sign Hazzard IMO.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun May 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Johnson doesn't have the consistency to be a starter, in my honest opinion. He's very much a highlights reel player from what I've seen of him at City and at Middlesbrough.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Hopefully things will began to roll hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 14, 2012 12:06 am

How the hell does Downing have 0 goals and 0 assists in the league?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I take it back , we need a winger.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next