Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by RedOranje Sat 19 May 2012 - 7:44

BeautifulGame wrote:Please no players from premier league this sesason.We burnt more than enough of our hands signing english players.

Thats one main reason i am hoping we sign AVB.His transfer record is impeccable.
Hoilett? Diame?

ynwa wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Ignore them. The people starting those rumours know no more than we do.

30m budget started from Tony Barrett. He's reliable isn't he?
More reliable than many other journalists, but he's not connected to the current owners so there's no real reason to assume his information is solid.

Nishank wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Art Morte wrote:We should maybe go for Bolton's Chung-Yong Lee, the soon-to-be 24-year-old right wing. He missed the whole season with a broken leg, but is no doubt one of Bolton's best players.

Also how about Wolves' Steven Fletcher, 25, for a striker?
Fletcher would make a decent back-up striker but he's not good enough to start for Liverpool. I have a similar feeling about Lee, but I'd prefer to see another season of him actually playing before really making any analysis.

I feel Lee is an excellent player, I really rate him. He deserves to play for a club in Europe.
A good many players come to the PL and have a very good first season only to tail off in the next. Also, there's no telling if he'll come back from the leg break as the same player he was. I'd rather see how he performs in England next season before spending cash on him.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Fahim89 Sat 19 May 2012 - 9:26

As per rumors suggest from more of the reliable sources like Guardian, Times, Independent etc. (bar Mirror & Mails) . . . it seems AVB is the most likely candidate to become our manager!

If that is the case i really don't see many PL players to be considered. All the past links will also go out of the window. And to some extent i have to agree with Red despite rumors to bring in a new manager giving a transfer kitty of 30m pounds does not sound lucrative.

AVB & Martinez seem to be the only two to be interviewed!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 19 May 2012 - 10:02

So even Klopp has distanced himself from us.

Leaves about 9 managers.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat 19 May 2012 - 19:16

ynwa wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Ignore them. The people starting those rumours know no more than we do.

30m budget started from Tony Barrett. He's reliable isn't he?

BeautifulGame wrote:Please no players from premier league this sesason.We burnt more than enough of our hands signing english players.

Thats one main reason i am hoping we sign AVB.His transfer record is impeccable.

...Bar Downing, everyone has slotted in fine. Andy Carroll has finally settled and I'm over this 'signing English players' only.
Now, I'd like to see us sign players from abroad also (including Isla and Jovetic) but my point is you sign the right player - regardless of his nationality and not mentally weak players such as Downing. Don't judge a whole nationality and/or league on signings if you made the mistake in the transfer window.

So Carroll has had the impact a 35 mil player would have? Or Henderson for that matter?
Also honestly would u even consider signing Carroll for 35 mil again if given chance correct the last 2 transfer windows?

Fact is English player with similar or lesser ability cost double the value than continental players.Its not about judging based on nationality but about getting value for money.And with us not having ulimited resources like City its imperative we go for value for money transfers.

Rafael Benitez was implementing the same thing, there's a quote of him somewhere on LFC.tv and there was a reason he went after Barry, Milner and the youth in Sterling and Shelvey.

And it was a stupid strategy which probably started our demise on field.Trying to replace ALonso with Barry :facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:29

Rumors have been going around that Suarez will be leaving this summer, probably to Juventus. How true is that?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:42

7amood11 wrote:Rumors have been going around that Suarez will be leaving this summer, probably to Juventus. How true is that?

Lol 100% false......In fact he tweeted yesterday that the media is hilarious and if all the rumors were true he would be playing for 20 clubs next season. He's not going anywhere.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon 21 May 2012 - 17:57

7amood11 wrote:Rumors have been going around that Suarez will be leaving this summer, probably to Juventus. How true is that?

No truth in it at all.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/05/21/striker-luis-suarez-spikes-speculation-over-his-liverpool-fc-future-and-salutes-reds-support-100252-31011165/
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 22 May 2012 - 11:22

Cole says he's coming back.

Is he coming back?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed 23 May 2012 - 0:40

Will most likely depend on the new DoF and Manager.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed 23 May 2012 - 22:12

Lee is quality, but as Red says you should aire on the side of caution considering he played 1 match this season as a sub or something crazy like that.

Worst thing was he was injured in a pre season friendly vs some thug from a crappy team I can't even remember.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 24 May 2012 - 10:45

Cole will be sold. He's 30 now on massive wages and brings nothing to the squad.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu 24 May 2012 - 12:48

Want to see either Hoilett or Farfan in. Both are available on the Bosman transfer. We lack width. Either of those will help tremendously.

Would also like to see Lee. Fits the bill with NESV, with us getting more fans from Asia and the young upcoming player part of it. Don't think we'll risk it with his injury though. He could turn out to be no problems like Jovetic, but he's wasted a year in development. :\
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 May 2012 - 14:15

Bit slow mate, Farfan signed a new contract with Schalke in April......

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7713740/Farfan-pens-new-Schalke-deal

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 24 May 2012 - 20:37

Mole what movie is that sig of yours from Shocked Have to go watch it now!!!
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 24 May 2012 - 21:17

ynwa wrote:Cole will be sold. He's 30 now on massive wages and brings nothing to the squad.

Who's buying?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 24 May 2012 - 21:19

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Mole what movie is that sig of yours from Shocked Have to go watch it now!!!

Its a sketch from Jimmy Kimmel

Knock yourself out Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu 24 May 2012 - 22:14

Art Morte wrote:
ynwa wrote:Cole will be sold. He's 30 now on massive wages and brings nothing to the squad.

Who's buying?
Lille could probably be persuaded to actually sign him if Liverpool take a hard stance on his potential loan move.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat 26 May 2012 - 10:42

>Tim Borowski
>Ballack
>Marcos Senna
>Javi Fuego
>Raul Garcia
>Flamini.

Are players available on free transfers who mildly fit the description of what we need.

Raul Garcia and Javi Fuego were two of the best players in la liga this year, the rest I merely know by name.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 26 May 2012 - 16:43

First one to leave.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/aurelio-agrees-gremio-deal

Good bye Fabio, YNWA Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 26 May 2012 - 23:41

Great lad, one of my favs throughout the years. Very professional and always gave his best in every game. I literally don't remember Fabio having a poor game in 6 years he's been with us. Good Bye and YNWA!!!
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun 27 May 2012 - 0:27

YNWA :bow:

I actually think he could've been a great great player for us had it not been for constant injuries. His free kick against United is legendary within itself.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 5 Empty Liverpool lead Reading in race for Juventus star Krasic...

Post by Cotes Tue 29 May 2012 - 19:23

The Reds want the winger on loan though the Turin club would prefer to sell, while the Serbian is not keen on a Madejski Stadium switch despite their willingness to buy him.

Liverpool are leading the race to sign Juventus winger Milos Krasic ahead of newly-promoted Premier League club Reading, Goal.com can reveal.

The Reds have been in contact with the Turin-based side, who are keen on selling the 27-year-old, but the Merseyside club are keen on a season-long loan.

There are no talks of involving prized Anfield striker Luis Suarez in the deal despite plenty of interest on the European continent for the Uruguay international.

Despite the Royals being willing to buy the Serbian international, Krasic would rather move to a bigger club than Reading.

Brian McDermott, whose team finished top of the Championship last season, is hoping to build a squad that can compete in the Premier League and survive like all three promoted sides - QPR, Norwich City and Swansea City - did last season.

Krasic joined Juventus from CSKA Moscow in 2010 for an estimated £12 million and was part of the team which won the Serie A in the 2011-12 campaign.

His 50 competitive appearances for The Old Lady have yielded 10 goals in his two years playing in Italy.

Krasic has 46 caps for the Serbia national side - which failed to qualify for Euro 2012 - and has scored three times for his country
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 29 May 2012 - 19:54

I see no major point in taking any player on loan to Liverpool. We want and need to build a side that can compete for CL football year-in year-out and loaning players isn't the way to do that. But, as it is a Juventus rumour, I'm sure we can take it as nonsense.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue 29 May 2012 - 21:08

Art Morte wrote:I see no major point in taking any player on loan to Liverpool. We want and need to build a side that can compete for CL football year-in year-out and loaning players isn't the way to do that. But, as it is a Juventus rumour, I'm sure we can take it as nonsense.

no reason to hate on Juve...
If you don't know about Krasic then you should ask or read around...
The man would fit Anfield...
reason...He is a player that can bring a whole team on his back even for a season...
I think he,Gerrard & Suarez could help bring back Liverpool to Champions League football & back among Europe biggest clubs..

I am not disrespecting Liverpool but right now...you guys need players who will make an instant impact...
You cannot be talking about making a team that will compete in champions League when you not even in it...
Bring up alot of youngster in the way Liverpool are right now will only blow up in your face because if they got a good talent...clubs who are winning titles & big names of Europe are gonna come target them, Raheem Sterling might be linked with a move from Anfield this season for example...

Liverpool should consider Krasic...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 29 May 2012 - 22:19

I don't "hate on Juve", I've just come to learn not to take Juventus transfer rumours seriously.

And I know about Krasic. For the right price I'd welcome him to Liverpool, just not on loan.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 29 May 2012 - 22:26

Loans are traditionally more secure...Loan with an option to buy sounds fine.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next