rwo power
BAYERN_MUNICH
huntsman
Vibe
Cotes
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid On Arturo Vidal! - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid On Arturo Vidal!

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 am

Zealous wrote:We were never after Ribery, at least not for 80 million lol

You were...it's only the forum people here refusing it...show me an official quote that this was not true...i can show you some that say it was like that

BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 am

I remember last season Ribery were begging Madrid to sign him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:59 am

Vidal is like Schweinsteigers evil twin.

Equally complete, but Vidal is the much better destroyer, while still being decent going forward. Put him next to Sahin (or Xabi, for that matter) at Real and you'll never sleep on your stomachs again, people.

Closest to prime-Ballack any player has gotten in years. Gustavo replaced him well at Bayern for what they wanted him for, but Vidal is easily one of the Top5 CMs out there, Neverkusen looked half the team without him.

I'm not sure how many minutes he'd get without getting a red with La Liga refs, though...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Zealous wrote:We were never after Ribery, at least not for 80 million lol

You were...it's only the forum people here refusing it...show me an official quote that this was not true...i can show you some that say it was like that

To be fair to both sides: the interest in Ribéry was officially confirmed, the amount never was, I've heard anything from 30 to 90 million, I'd reckon they probably started at 20ish, got up to 40ish and then quit when they noticed Bayern weren't selling.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:03 am

Gustavo is much better destroyer, Vidal might be better in other aspect but they share so many similarities...

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:09 am

So? I agree that Gustavo is just as good for Bayern because they only wanted a destroyer, but TBH I think Vidal is VERY close to Gustavo. I might be inclined to agree that Gustavo is the better destroyer, but certainly not by "much", and Vidal would offer leadership and the occasional MvB-style tactical foul. That shit impresses.

I'll probably agree with you on that Bayern are just as good off with Gustavo, but most teams would do better with Vidal, basically any team that hasn't already got Xabi or Schweinsteiger would want Vidal.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 am

VivaStPauli wrote:So? I agree that Gustavo is just as good for Bayern because they only wanted a destroyer, but TBH I think Vidal is VERY close to Gustavo. I might be inclined to agree that Gustavo is the better destroyer, but certainly not by "much", and Vidal would offer leadership and the occasional MvB-style tactical foul. That shit impresses.

I'll probably agree with you on that Bayern are just as good off with Gustavo, but most teams would do better with Vidal, basically any team that hasn't already got Xabi or Schweinsteiger would want Vidal.

You are absolutely right, Gustavo covers well for Schweini and Toni. Suit our style perfectly, good replacement for Van Bommel. Even Tymo is another good destroyer but just have a different style and I hope to see him frustrate Chelsea Midfield with his Mike Tyson tackling...

Gustavo intercept and tackle.

Tymo tackle and tackle.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 am

If he's really that good, then let's offer higuain and 30 millions in the process of getting him.

Thank you higuain for all your services and good luck.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 am

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:So? I agree that Gustavo is just as good for Bayern because they only wanted a destroyer, but TBH I think Vidal is VERY close to Gustavo. I might be inclined to agree that Gustavo is the better destroyer, but certainly not by "much", and Vidal would offer leadership and the occasional MvB-style tactical foul. That shit impresses.

You are absolutely right, Gustavo covers well for Schweini and Toni very well. Suit our style perfectly, good replacement for Van Bommel. Even Tymo is another good destroyer but just have a different style and I hope to see him frustrate Chelsea Midfield with his Mike Tyson tackling...

He'll probably has to frustrate Drogba as he will play in the defence
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:17 am

huntsman wrote:If he's really that good, then let's offer higuain and 30 millions in the process of getting him.

I would rather try to load up Kaka...he is much worse than Higuain and doesn't play anyway...and you will get a little bit more money for him i guess.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:17 am

Idrisozet wrote:

You are absolutely right, Gustavo covers well for Schweini and Toni very well. Suit our style perfectly, good replacement for Van Bommel. Even Tymo is another good destroyer but just have a different style and I hope to see him frustrate Chelsea Midfield with his Mike Tyson tackling...

I would really love if we can get Neuer for 45millions even. He blew me away in the semis with his amazing performance. Easily the best keeper in the world these days.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:18 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

He'll probably has to frustrate Drogba as he will play in the defence

Drogba will out muscle, only Van Buyten will bully Drogba easily, lets hope he returns as soon as possible.

One on One, it will be difficult for Drogba to get pass him, but Drogba will beat him easily in other aspect, let say for example jumping and heading(referring to Tymo)
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am

huntsman wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

I would really love if we can get Neuer for 45millions even. He blew me away in the semis with his amazing performance. Easily the best keeper in the world these days.

lulz.....Bayern don't sell players, we only let them go for free when we don't need them anymore.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
huntsman wrote:If he's really that good, then let's offer higuain and 30 millions in the process of getting him.

I would rather try to load up Kaka...he is much worse than Higuain and doesn't play anyway...and you will get a little bit more money for him i guess.

Kaka is easily the third best player in the making for the next two years. You just need someone who knows how to use him and how to bring him back to his old self.

That said, Juve are not interested in his services. Kaka will be sold, he s leaving madrid this summer no matter what, especially after he missed the penalty.

I want him to join AC Milan, this is the perfect team for his resurrection if he follows a certain regimen which i know about. Kaka is still kaka, the old kaka.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am

TBH Boateng can outrun Drogba, as well as outjump him, I'm just very afraid of Drogba diving to get him carded, Boateng is prone to reckless challenges already, to have him try and stop a huge, technically gifted, pacey striker who likes to dive... Bayern will need to keep possession, or Drogba is nutmegging Boateng.

I don't know if DVB will be fit in time, so we have to assume Tymo will start in defence and Bayern will have to play with a Piggy/Kroos defensive midfield pivot and Müller at CAM.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 am

Idrisozet wrote:
huntsman wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

lulz.....Bayern don't sell players, we only let them go for free when we don't need them anymore.

I know. I just would love if we can find someone like him to buy this summer. Imagine how relaxed we would feel if we have someone like him guarding our goal.

I would sleep well during the games.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 am

It's not like Iker didn't save 2 penalties as well, and win that one-on-one, even if the penalties he saved weren't taken as well as the ones Neuer saved - Iker had a great game, I really wouldn't spend big to replace him.

If I was Real, and I was going to spend big, I'd replace Arbeola and Epep with world class players. TBH I think you can hardly improve the current Madrid squad, there just aren't any players you could buy to make them better, considering Bayern and Barca aren't selling, so unless you can get Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Messi, you probably have to, you know, improve the tactics.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 am

VivaStPauli wrote:It's not like Iker didn't save 2 penalties as well, and win that one-on-one, even if the penalties he saved weren't taken as well as the ones Neuer saved - Iker had a great game, I really wouldn't spend big to replace him.

If I was Real, and I was going to spend big, I'd replace Arbeola and Epep with world class players. TBH I think you can hardly improve the current Madrid squad, there just aren't any players you could buy to make them better, considering Bayern and Barca aren't selling, so unless you can get Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Messi, you probably have to, you know, improve the tactics.

Iker is good i am not saying he isnt, but he is a source of destabilization to the current madrid campaign which is lead by mourinho. In one on one situations, iker is fine, and in penalties, he has a good spider sense, where he can predict where the player will shoot the ball. Iker is a good adrenaline type of player but he is not a good captain, and he doesnt know how to organize a backline and he s not good in setpieces and add to that that he is a source of destabiliztion to the team and you ll get a dangeours combo waiting to explode anytime the team is in crisis.

Team is good, iker is fine, team is bad, iker explodes, team is very very bad.

I am not saying we should buy anyone, no, iker is fine if we cant find someone like Neuer.

We also need a replacement to Khedira, Di Maria, Kaka (because he is going to be sold), Lass, Arbelao, and Higuain.

The team is fine but far from being perfect. There is a huge room for improvement imo.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

huntsman wrote:We will never stop until we win every competition.
We will spend millions and make even more. We will buy if we can.
Every fan in the world and every club has to deal with it.

We will because we can.
Huntsman shut the hell up. Head check. Show some respect ffs.

Anyway, Juve will not sell him, unfortunately. Would love to see him at Bernabeu next year but Juve is becoming a force again, and only a fool would leave such a team, especially if he's in the 1st 11.
EarlyPrototype wrote:At least we are showing interest in a player we actually need and not a 40 million rated striker.

Would be a fantastic signing.
This
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 am

VivaStPauli wrote:TBH Boateng can outrun Drogba, as well as outjump him, I'm just very afraid of Drogba diving to get him carded, Boateng is prone to reckless challenges already, to have him try and stop a huge, technically gifted, pacey striker who likes to dive... Bayern will need to keep possession, or Drogba is nutmegging Boateng.

I don't know if DVB will be fit in time, so we have to assume Tymo will start in defence and Bayern will have to play with a Piggy/Kroos defensive midfield pivot and Müller at CAM.

I agree with everything but I dont agree with that, Boateng is good at giving last ditch tackling and very good at that but I wouldn't consider that reckless, he's a no nonsense defender and that's not in anyway reckless.

Do you know how many time Badstuber has been suspended this season and how many time Boateng was, Boateng only suspension came because of Hanover Pinto dive, whereas Badstuber has been suspended at least 3 time this Season. City, Bremen and Chelsea.

please stop saying this things about Boateng, it really annoys me.

He deserves credit and respect from you Germans, which for some reason you guys deliberately do not want to give him, he has improved our defense, made Badstuber and Van Buyten look better than they are, plus he has not scored any own goals or given away any penalty, I dont understand where this recklessness comes from, he's a calm and good tackler.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

I've never seen Badstuber get a straight red, can remember 3 times Boateng got one.

I agree that Boateng is very very good at sliding tackles, it's just that they get you sent off, if you miss (or the ref isn't that good). :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:09 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I've never seen Badstuber get a straight red, can remember 3 times Boateng got one.

I agree that Boateng is very very good at sliding tackles, it's just that they get you sent off, if you miss (or the ref isn't that good). :X

Badstuber got a red against Napoli, Boateng got a red against Hanover because of Pinto play acting and it wasn't even because of tackling or whatsoever.

Badstuber have anger issues and can sometimes be out or control unlike a much calmer Baoteng

Badstuber has been suspended at least 3 times this season and Boateng suspension came because of that play acting by Pinto.

Boateng deserves credit and respect from you Germans, which for some reason you guys deliberately do not want to give him, he has improved our defense, made Badstuber and Van Buyten look better than they are, plus he has not scored any own goals or given away any penalty, I dont understand where this recklessness comes from, he's a calm and good tackler.

You can hardly find a CB who has as much pace and acceleration that Boateng have, when he play as FB his crosses are very good as well.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 am

LMAO you Bayern fans can take over threads that dont even concern you Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:14 am

It was a reasonable course of argument, though, from the failed Vidal-to-Bayern transfer to Gustavos merits, to not having Gustavo in the final against Chelsea Razz

You got a point though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:14 am

And the badstuber bashing/discussion
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:15 am

Valid, because Boateng has to stop Drogba now Razz
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next