How competitive will next seasons CL be?

+33
Pedram
che
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Brady2Moss
TonyDaBeast
Vibe
Tomwin Lannister
Forza
VivaStPauli
Cassius
Rossoneri Ninja
The Messiah
McAgger
beatrixasdfghjk.
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
Grande_Milano
TrezeGent
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
stunt
animal.crackers
Blue Barrett
leemhuis
Zealous
Lex
juventus101
Ganso
Bellabong
Rebaño Sagrado
kiranr
Onyx
37 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How competitive will next seasons CL be? - Page 2 Empty Re: How competitive will next seasons CL be?

Post by animal.crackers Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 am

central or attacking mids?

You say 'we' but the picture says you support Juve...wtf?

animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

How competitive will next seasons CL be? - Page 2 Empty Re: How competitive will next seasons CL be?

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 am

juve is my 1st team,milan my second team
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 am

Ganso wrote:im talking about the present,and all i see is juve unless galliani decides to buy some quality players

The present? Berlusconi is back in charge and only has the job of running the team. He has billions and Milan is his hobby. Do you think he is not going to buy whoever he wants this summer?

Juventus has the young Agnelli in charge and he wants to win. He will buy stars. And, he has all the money he wants to do so.

If Inter make third place Moratti will be so happy he will spend whatever it will take to win. The same for De Laurentiis if Napoli (hopefully) make third.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:05 am

Ganso wrote:juve is my 1st team,milan my second team
Shocked

but yeah, what do milan need a central midfielder or attacking midfielders?
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:06 am

CMs that can pass the ball like a professional player (aka not muntari,emanelson)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 am

It will be better than ever, because I'm sure there will be big spending this summer and "minor" sides can and will take out some juggernauts.

At least I hope it is. I would not mind at all an underdog winning the CL.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:11 am

Ganso wrote:CMs that can pass the ball like a professional player (aka not muntari,emanelson)

They need a Pirlo Trolololo Razz.

In all honesty, they need reforms everywhere in midfield, bar Aqua. Their midfield cant dominate teams, hence Milan play long balls, from defense to Ibra. And I don't see them doing well as long as they do this, as Ganso says.

And although I really hope we do well, Im doubtful about Juve. We also need quality depth now.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:14 am

Wow, that is like having Ajax as 1st team and PSV as second team.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:30 am

Ech, I'm a member of TSV 1860 and Bayern, but that's because my circumstances growing up. (Both my BFF's in Munich were fervent supporters of the other and I was the middle ground).

I'd like to see what prompted him to support Juve and Milan o_O
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 am

Phritz wrote:Ech, I'm a member of TSV 1860 and Bayern, but that's because my circumstances growing up. (Both my BFF's in Munich were fervent supporters of the other and I was the middle ground).

But 1860 is usually in a lower division, it is understandable.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 am

How competitive will next seasons CL be? - Page 2 85-5
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:09 am

1) barca-madrid oligopolu obv
2) bayern solid third, wiyj milan on 4th
3) juve and city dark horses
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 am

leemhuis wrote:
Phritz wrote:Ech, I'm a member of TSV 1860 and Bayern, but that's because my circumstances growing up. (Both my BFF's in Munich were fervent supporters of the other and I was the middle ground).

Yeah but you should see the looks I get when I make a yearly trip to Munich, take the U6 to the Allianz Arena, walk into the FCB store and buy that years Bayern kit + trinkets, then walk out, walk to the 1860 fanshop and do the same (No trinkets, just kit).
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:25 am

Not very competitive, provided Barca aren't plagued by injuries. 2009 - Barca win, 2010 - Barca lose in semis, 2011 - Barca win, 2012 Barca lose in semis, 2013... well, you can guess what will happen yourself.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 am

I think one of these 5 will win.

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Manchester City
Milan
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 am

leemhuis wrote:

Lower league or not, if you'd know the rivalry between 1860 and Bayern, you would realize it is very daring to support both Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not very competitive, provided Barca aren't plagued by injuries. 2009 - Barca win, 2010 - Barca lose in semis, 2011 - Barca win, 2012 Barca lose in semis, 2013... well, you can guess what will happen yourself.
Quarters please :coffee:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 am

Borussia Monchegladbach to be vastly underrated and majorly shite over some good teams. Even if they do lose Dante, Reus, and Neustadter. All of their recent success is under one guys hands and that is Lucien Favre....Also ter Stegen, Arango, and Patrick Herrmann will still be with the team....I see them pulling an APOEL or a Basel
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 am

I will like to point out that Bayern are spending big next season and have already signed Shaqiri, agreement has been reached over Dante and now expect to see a bomb striker.

A much more improved Bayern is really scaring.

Vargas is on the line, so also is Dzeko or Lewandowski or even Hunter
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 am

Allegri has only won 5 out of his 18 Cl matches that's a win % of under 30 % , add to the fact that we have been soundly beaten by the likes of Inter, Napoli , Juve and Lazio in the league doesn't help our case to be considered Cl contenders

its a myth that Milan are back to Cl contention.. we aren't even on par with Chelsea/Arsenal/Man/Man C/ Bayern/Madrid/Barca in terms of Cl performances.

Next season we will lose Nesta, Seedorf, MvB, Inzaghi,Ambro & Gattuso ( likely) that might seem like dead weight but they are the leaders of the club on and off the pitch.

Ganso has also highlighted another concern which is the midfield is of very poor technical quality, and imo Aquilani and Montolivo don't really seem to inspire confidence in me to perform consistently well throughout the season.

However this could all be solved if we buy Ganso, Hamsik, Inler and get Didac back. But i know for sure we are gonna get Keita and Monto..
How competitive will next seasons CL be? - Page 2 Tumblr_lnlpsr0fXD1qenh17o1_500
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 am

I don't think Juve will go really far in the CL but I hope they make an impression atleast.

We have the quality and I'm excited to face some quality teams.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 am

TBH even if Barca improve again, the respect surely must have gone down, the spell broken, you know?

I felt in a couple of matches that their opposition wasn't even trying... Granted, Barcas game plan makes their opponents always look stupid, but I think at least some people will agree with me, that many opponents entered matches against Barca devoid of hope.

After them being defeated by Chelski, well... I think a lot more clubs will go in trying to win, and it'll get tougher for Barca. They'Re still a top side, obviously.

Real Madrid is only going to get stronger with each season they play together, same goes for Bayern and City.

With Milan and Chelsea it really depends on how they replace their retirees.

Don't know what to think of Dortmund and Juve TBH, and I expect both Schalke and BMG to go out at the group stage.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 am

Milan, Juve and Inter will should be very active in the transfer market, all for very different reasons. Personally, I'd actually prefer Inter to make CL (WHAT! - yes, I was that demoralised by Chelsea v Napoli 2nd leg).

Milan - the midfield is mediocre. LB needs to be looked at. Didac may take that spot.

Juve - need a top class striker and a bit more depth to handle the CL.

Inter - buy half a new team.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Milan, Juve and Inter will should be very active in the transfer market, all for very different reasons. Personally, I'd actually prefer Inter to make CL (WHAT! - yes, I was that demoralised by Chelsea v Napoli 2nd leg).

Milan - the midfield is mediocre. LB needs to be looked at. Didac may take that spot.

Juve - need a top class striker and a bit more depth to handle the CL.

Inter - buy half a new team.

I'm routing for Inter too after watching Napoli defend like children in the 2nd leg.

A Milan and Juve fan hoping that Inter Milan have a good season. :vagi:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:28 am

Defend badly -> Italians get mad. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 am

Lol Tom your Sig,

Inter can rot in midtable for all i care, don't want them near Cl as they clearly are on decline.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next