billionmillion
Baraa
teamanarchy
BarrileteCosmico
shinigami99
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The end of our era(or not?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The end of our era(or not?)

Post by eelir Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Dude luck has nothing to do with this. I buy the luck theory once, maybe twice. I do not buy it for three games in the row. Our finishing has been shit this season, and our defense lost focus in more than one game. All season we conceded stupid goals and missed opportunities. I just hope Vila returns to his old self, so does Pedro.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The end of our era(or not?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The end of our era(or not?)

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I agree with you. It really depends on the next season. If we come back and win the league then we're back, otherwise the cycle is over.

It should be mentioned though that even the Milan of the late 80s and early 90s had dry years, so the dry season (if we don't count the intercontinental cup, which I hold in higher esteem than the Copa del Rey) is not indicative of anything.

Arrigo Sacchi 1986 - 1991
League: 87/88
EC: 88/89, 89/90

Fabio Capello 1991 - 1996
League: 91/92, 92/93, 93/94, 95/96
EC: 93/94

Thats good to know Razz SAlthough not winning and be second would still make us considered elite, its a big difference, much will depend on how we do next season..... and beyond... if we can keep and improve we will still be there, winning torphies and not....

Baraa992 wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:I agree.
Ecstatic as a Madrid fan... and naturally, the best pat of it is that we don't have to face you if we make the final...
So, you still evoke fear and will never be far behind best in the world.

:bow:

Rofl! Real fans are always so quick to react, whichever way Laughing Now they are the best, just by winning 1 match vs us....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum