Do you believe Illuminati are real?

+29
El Gunner
bazinga
Dante
The Messiah
Soul
free_cat
Blue Barrett
beatrixasdfghjk.
kiranr
Loshijosdequien
RedOranje
Sushi Master
djellisdee
zizzle
Senor Penguin
RealGunner
nichabr
milanfan7
Ganso
lenear1030
JAY-Z
Aensensen
Lord Hades
TalkingReckless
fatman123
che
VivaStPauli
Vibe
guest7
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Aensensen Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 am

@VivaStPauli wrote:...I am disappoint.
Ok, I appreciate your opinion. I haven't read the book, just found this chapter while trying to find something about Illuminati. I never knew how to connect the Free Masons (which do exist) with the Illuminati - I read about it in the first few pages of the chapter though - so I thought I'd like your opinion, since you researched it. Anyway thanks for the trouble of reading it Thumbs up

@VivaStPauli wrote:That's easy to say when you put forth none of your "research". :coffee:

@Lady Gaga - Rock Stars have played with the satanism themes since the 50s, it's just a way to gather attention. Do you really think Ozzy Osbourne or Ronnie James Dio worshipped the devil?

Hell, Alice Cooper throws on a white shirt and goes play golf once the concert is done.

Mate, that opinion is only one of two (presently present) possibilities. The other one is that they DO have something with worshiping Satan. I see how ridiculous it might seem that a clown (no hard feelings fans) like Ozzy is actually into Satanism but it's possible nonetheless. If you see recurring symbols somewhere, it makes you wonder why are they there and what do they mean.

Think of all the christian fans these artists lost when they saw satanic symbols. You think they are simply doing it to attract young people or express fascination. If it is an expression of fascination then they must be crazy. These guys are lunatics at best (Satanism, real or not, the rituals are real in terms of hurting animals, children and so on - so the symbols DO represent something). I think they think satanism will help them earn more fame and money. I don't buy that "it's only for the attention".

On the other hand (I have to admit) - why would these "satanists" flash satanic symbols, what will they get with it? If they're satanists, then they can take care of their rituals and whatnot in privacy. Exposing like that is dangerous, right? It could be because they're that obnoxious or arrogant, but that's not enough for an explanation. I really don't know. However it does stink to high heavens.

Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 595
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Loshijosdequien Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 am

@zizzle wrote:the greatest form of deception is leading you to believe that you know that you're being decieved ( :vagi: ) and if there's someone benefiting from spreading stories about the devil worshiping elite it's the elite themselves.

It's no secret that todays world is ruled by a few powerful men, call them illuminati or whatever, these people exist, but separating truth from fiction is the challenge here,and as long this elite is precieved by some as an unholly faction the majority will call BS on the whole idea

if you dont see the prison bars you'll have the illusion of being free, similalrly if you keep chasing devil worshipers the true elite will keep controling you in ways you dont understand because you're too busy chasing the illusion that they put out for you in every movie and music video



Thumbs up
Loshijosdequien
Loshijosdequien
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by guest7 Wed May 02, 2012 7:42 am

If you type "illuminati" backwards, followed by '.com' in your address bar, you end up at the U.S. government's national security page.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by kiranr Wed May 02, 2012 10:07 am

Se7en wrote:If you type "illuminati" backwards, followed by '.com' in your address bar, you end up at the U.S. government's national security page.

Hoax much?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 am

Looks like someone bought the domain and made it redirect :L.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5059
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by che Wed May 02, 2012 3:25 pm

read the #2 entry and its references and get educated :coffee:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19800_5-ridiculous-origins-famous-urban-legends_p2.html
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:07 am

I'm neutral on this.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by RedOranje Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:12 am

Barrettinator wrote:I'm neutral on this.
Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 35oqwt
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Laughing

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 pm

lol that's not illuminati. She is just seeking attention. Too explicit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:54 pm

I know,just ridiculous.I used to really like her,not anymore.What an attention whore
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by free_cat Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:45 am

I don't care if she's an illuminati, I'd tap her. Repeatedly. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:54 pm

obvious video is obvious
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 pm

I watched a documentary on this 2 years ago, which was pretty amazing. For some reason it's nowhere to be found on the internet now. Wish i had not delete it :facepalm:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Soul Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:23 pm

@RG is it a series? I forgot its name

EDIT: It's called The Arrivals
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 2936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

no not that (although that's good too), it was a proper documentary made by the professionals with accurate facts and data.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm

1,400 years ago, Musleem leader Mohammed warned about the Dajjal and it's system and front runner, one of the signs was that they will carry one eye sign.


What a coincidence Masons/Illuminatic etc choose to use that one eye sign.


One of the biggest test/trial for Mankind is the trial of Dajjal and I believe the system is already here.


There is a lot more happening underground on a lowkey in this world, even this football we are watching somewhat takes our attention away from the reality.

University system are also part of it, everything you see on tv and have been thought in school, you don't just know yet, soon you will come to know, and when you know you will know with sure knowledge.


People like Viva choose to deliberately ignore this, reason being that it's favours the type of person he's , it's understandable.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by RedOranje Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

So universities are evil? Does that mean that those who attend them are a part of the conspiracy/brainwashed?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 am

Seriously, in EVERY debate where there's a nutty position to take, there is the same guy, being the nuttiest of all. It's amazing! Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8832
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by The Messiah Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:02 pm

@RedOranje wrote:So universities are evil? Does that mean that those who attend them are a part of the conspiracy/brainwashed?


Of course they are not all evil, but when you have some university who promotes evolution dogma and mock creation definitely you can say they are irrational at least.

University are not evil, its similar to football, it's not evil but a distraction from the reality. Many billionaires didn't go to university, but they try to make us believe university is the alpha and omega if you want to be successful, nevertheless it's not an evil system.


Nothing is evil, its just depends on how we use it. Look at terrorism for instance, I mean terrorism as in the University modules, its fulled with propagandas, if you study in the west your brain will filled with western propagandas. If you study in Iran, I am pretty sure they will fill your ears with their Iranian propaganding, same as south-North Korea
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Dante Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

I 100% agree with Viva , with everything he said here.

I don't think Illuminati have been what conspiracy theories make believed about them over the years. In fact , i surely can't tell if they exist in the first place ; nevertheless , they either do or not , it won't change my world.
( see what i did there )

Before i begin my pointless post , let me say this first. The word Satan and what it means for christians , if you do a bit of research or just read the bible at some point , means the same person as Lucifer . Lucifer in greek means , Εωσφόρος . That word , describes the one who brings the light , the morning star , the enlightment , hence the illuminate/Illuminati . (isn't it funny christians made that word the example of pure evil and they also believe the Illuminati are satanists Laughing )

And frankly , when Viva mentioned that the Bavarian Illuminati were people who held the ideals of the Enlightment movement e.t.c , it didn't surprise me one bit really.

Now , for the guys who combine the Illuminati with Satanism , the symbols , the rockstars-popstars and all that e.t.c

Many think , believe and draw conclusions from a very biased point of view , which makes it well and truly beyond doubt impossible , to find any truth but the one which suits their beliefs.

For example , if someone is a christian , seeing the symbol of Satan during a video clip of Gaga's/x singer or anything he identifies as satanic , being sticked here and there in the music/film industry , it's enough proof for them to believe that not only Illuminati exist ,based on what they think they know about them, but they mean evil too. I wish i could explain here my opinion on this , but i will just spare a few words.

They know you will buy it folks , all the companies and almost every marketing people in the world do Laughing , that's why they force them there . It helps a cause sure , but not the cause theists/conspirasists think , it's purely down to generating money by your interest in the end .


I for once rejected conspiracy theories like the Illuminati/Freemasons being satanic groups of men who want to establish da new world order , for two reasons mostly.

1)This so called new world order , has nothing to do with evil , "religion evil" at least..

2)When i realised that religion(s) do the exact same thing they accuse their demons of. If not religion who's been trying to control the world and claim power over people for thousands of years now , then who else Laughing

I must admit , i've been into the conspiracy theories subject before , i used to buy this stuff often when i was younger , ignorant and naive. I am still , but at least i know it now, and why. Which frankly , makes me perfectly available to say i've thought over the same stuff from the exact opposite side , at least once .

And before , Illuminati didn't make sense. Now they do .

And from every single person i hear the phrase, "open your eyes" , "wake up" , the more i am convinced they blow them out of their arse and it's purely them that have fallen deeper and deeper into superstition and irrational thinking , almost unaible to explain the world that is unfolding in front of them.

And to finish my pointless post very simply . If Illuminateeh were indeed what conspirasists claim they are , then you can be sure you wouldn't even know about them . And this goes for every conspiracy , because once people know , it stops being a conspiracy really , how about that Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by bazinga Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:51 pm

No I do not. It is a bunch of nonsense prattle to make the gullible look behind their shoulder every time they take a shit.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:44 pm

@Dante wrote:I 100% agree with Viva , with everything he said here.

I don't think Illuminati have been what conspiracy theories make believed about them over the years. In fact , i surely can't tell if they exist in the first place ; nevertheless , they either do or not , it won't change my world.
( see what i did there )


Before i begin my pointless post , let me say this first. The word Satan and what it means for christians , if you do a bit of research or just read the bible at some point , means the same person as Lucifer . Lucifer in greek means , Εωσφόρος . That word , describes the one who brings the light , the morning star , the enlightment , hence the illuminate/Illuminati . (isn't it funny christians made that word the example of pure evil and they also believe the Illuminati are satanists Laughing )

And frankly , when Viva mentioned that the Bavarian Illuminati were people who held the ideals of the Enlightment movement e.t.c , it didn't surprise me one bit really.

Now , for the guys who combine the Illuminati with Satanism , the symbols , the rockstars-popstars and all that e.t.c

Many think , believe and draw conclusions from a very biased point of view , which makes it well and truly beyond doubt impossible , to find any truth but the one which suits their beliefs.

For example , if someone is a christian , seeing the symbol of Satan during a video clip of Gaga's/x singer or anything he identifies as satanic , being sticked here and there in the music/film industry , it's enough proof for them to believe that not only Illuminati exist ,based on what they think they know about them, but they mean evil too. I wish i could explain here my opinion on this , but i will just spare a few words.

They know you will buy it folks , all the companies and almost every marketing people in the world do Laughing , that's why they force them there . It helps a cause sure , but not the cause theists/conspirasists think , it's purely down to generating money by your interest in the end .


I for once rejected conspiracy theories like the Illuminati/Freemasons being satanic groups of men who want to establish da new world order , for two reasons mostly.

1)This so called new world order , has nothing to do with evil , "religion evil" at least..

2)When i realised that religion(s) do the exact same thing they accuse their demons of. If not religion who's been trying to control the world and claim power over people for thousands of years now , then who else Laughing

I must admit , i've been into the conspiracy theories subject before , i used to buy this stuff often when i was younger , ignorant and naive. I am still , but at least i know it now, and why. Which frankly , makes me perfectly available to say i've thought over the same stuff from the exact opposite side , at least once .

And before , Illuminati didn't make sense. Now they do .

And from every single person i hear the phrase, "open your eyes" , "wake up" , the more i am convinced they blow them out of their arse and it's purely them that have fallen deeper and deeper into superstition and irrational thinking , almost unaible to explain the world that is unfolding in front of them.

And to finish my pointless post very simply . If Illuminateeh were indeed what conspirasists claim they are , then you can be sure you wouldn't even know about them . And this goes for every conspiracy , because once people know , it stops being a conspiracy really , how about that Laughing

Ignorance is bliss... Very Happy

I mostly agree with you're post. Especially the part that Christians claim Illuminati are Satanists... That's total BS, imo.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19634
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 pm

...Aaaaand can be easily explained historically. As I did earlier. Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8832
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 am

the "illuminati" or " new world order" their are many names for them but YES they do exist in my opinion. I came to this conclusion after around 1 year or researching youtube and website content. The reason why they have the ability to act globally without recognition by most of the public is through things like secret societies and global political meetings where other countries get "bullied" by new world order messages to submit to their plans. However the human race thankfully is waking up to this very real problem and we have now probably entered the faze of identifying the peoples involved and are now thinking of a plan of action. For human society to succeed and defeat the rulers that keep invisible chains on our necks our whole lifes we really need to stop them soon or they will complete their AGENDA 21 that will implement a police state and by then it will be to late. we probably have 2-3 years before the american economy officially declares collapse of which their pretty much in now anyway because they won't be able to pay the trillions in debt back. as for other countries that all have elements of the global tyranny in them their economies too will be damaged on purpose so they can implement their microchipping of the economy.

god save the world
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 am

and sorry to be a downer on people that think " ohh the illuminati's not that bad" the rockefellers and rothschilds funded both sides of ww2 so if they can help kill people on a mass global scale right in youre face not to mention the culling of the population programs they have going on with big pharma and monsanto that kill people on mass silently due to modifying of organic foods and bad health advice. problem reaction solution they do it all the time. I am a same man and try and hear both sides to every argument but they have an evil agenda and they do not have limits to their evil
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum