Pedram
halamadrid2
Zees
raulmadrid4vr
Onyx
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Baraa Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm

CR7 :bow:

Give it to the best player in the world!

Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Mr. Festim Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Ronaldo saved La Liga for us in this game :bow:
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

This game is such a relief, but we still have some important games to focus on. Especially the away game at San Mames.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Another stupid penalty given by the referee, another goal by Ronaldo from the penalty spot.The football pitch was full of pansies.What will be the history of this season?How spanish people will remember this year?They will remember that Real Madrid won Primera Division without beating Barca, or they will remember Guardiola's team winning La Liga by being pansies which fell down at every breath of the opponent.

Remember...i may be wrong, i've got nothing in common with this kind of football.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 pm

vlafy wrote:Another stupid penalty given by the referee, another goal by Ronaldo from the penalty spot.The football pitch was full of pansies.What will be the history of this season?How spanish people will remember this year?They will remember that Real Madrid won Primera Division without beating Barca, or they will remember Guardiola's team winning La Liga by being pansies which fell down at every breath of the opponent.

Remember...i may be wrong, i've got nothing in common with this kind of football.

looooooooooool, my brother you have potential, but you must learn from the best. Read some of Super Floren's and Huntsman's posts, they are the epitome of trolling in this forum.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Ronaldo dragging us to the title :bow:

Come on guys, 3 more points in the bag and a whole load of pressure of our backs. We keep calm and we can finish off La Liga. Then, La Decima awaits.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
vlafy wrote:Another stupid penalty given by the referee, another goal by Ronaldo from the penalty spot.The football pitch was full of pansies.What will be the history of this season?How spanish people will remember this year?They will remember that Real Madrid won Primera Division without beating Barca, or they will remember Guardiola's team winning La Liga by being pansies which fell down at every breath of the opponent.

looooooooooool, my brother you have potential, but you must learn from the best. Read some of Super Floren's and Huntsman's posts, they are the epitome of trolling in this forum.

Nobody gives a shi.t about what you think, it was just what i think about how things are going in this league.Maybe all of you laughed at me because i see in a different way than you, the concept of "La Liga', but i laugh when i see all of you being and thinking the same. I am not a part of the herd.

Is this your best?Try again...and...wait "forever... and ever... and ever. "

PS. And i don't care if you don't give a shi.t about what i think, because i know that inside you, you know that what i said is more than true.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 pm

vlafy wrote:

Nobody gives a shi.t about what you think, it was just what i think about how things are going in this league.Maybe all of you laughed at me because i see in a different way than you, the concept of "La Liga', but i laugh when i see all of you being and thinking the same. I am not a part of the herd.

PS. And i don't care if you don't give a shi.t about what i think, because i know that inside you, you know that what i said is more than true.
Dafuq dude Laughing hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 pm

vlafy wrote:

U mad cuz united lost ? :vagi:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm

ZsG7 wrote:
vlafy wrote:

U mad cuz united lost ? :vagi:

Lol is it just me, or did someone actually understand what he wrote?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm

WIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:04 am

I was criticizing the decision of the referee to give the penalty, and i said that the decision i am talking about was the perfect mirror for what happened in La Liga all the season.More exactly:many many mistakes made by the referees.The way they judge is ridiculous and they encourage players to fall easier and obtain fouls by diving and faking.Now it's clear?I think i made my self understood.I forgot your capacity to think.

And of course you are ridiculous.United lost a match against a team who made an incredible effort.And i am not mad, it's just you.I read many posts on this forum before making an account and i laughed a lot at what i saw.United has 5 points over City and a much easier road untill the end of the season.You forgot: I may not understand correctly the football from La Liga Laughing Smile).

For you it would be better if i won't post here again .You'll regain your peace of mind.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 am

The penalty was well given.

United lost to Athletic Bilbao in the EL. 7th placed Athletic Bilbao. You can now leave this thread in shame.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 am

vlafy wrote:I was criticizing the decision of the referee to give the penalty, and i said that the decision i am talking about was the perfect mirror for what happened in La Liga all the season.More exactly:many many mistakes made by the referees.The way they judge is ridiculous and they encourage players to fall easier and obtain fouls by diving and faking.Now it's clear?I think i made my self understood.I forgot your capacity to think.

And of course you are ridiculous.United lost a match against a team who made an incredible effort.And i am not mad, it's just you.I read many posts on this forum before making an account and i laughed a lot at what i saw.United has 5 points over City and a much easier road untill the end of the season.You forgot: I may not understand correctly the football from La Liga Laughing Smile).

For you it would be better if i won't post here again .You'll regain your peace of mind.

Mate did you even watch the match? Godin went berserk on Higuain, and the penalty was well deserved.

And yes I think it'll be best for all if you just stick to United and BPL.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 am

stunt wrote:The penalty was well given.

United lost to Athletic Bilbao in the EL. 7th placed Athletic Bilbao. You can now leave this thread in shame.

At least Man United won 12 of 19 EPL seasons, the best league in the world.And in the last few years United were better than Real Madrid, and you can check statistics.Your fav team won 5 UCL in a row in the 50's i think, what's so interesting?Real lost against Levante, 5th place in La Liga, what's the big difference?Bilbao is in the semi-finals now.Remember that Real didn't qualify in quarter finals of UCL for many years.Why?Maybe because they are too good for ucl Laughing And you don't tell me to leave or not to leave the thread.You are ridiculous.Anyway it's funny how all of you got angry because of my opinion.Why couldn't you just accept it?Is it saying the ugly truth, or what?Why am i the one who has to leave if you are the one who wants to argue?I can see how hospitable are the fans of La Liga teams.It doesn't matter, you are welcome on Man United Sub Forum.

Sleep well guys, i won't eat you Laughing

Last edited by vlafy on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 am

didnt read his post but higuain's penalty was a definite penalty. also we were unlucky not to have the tackle on ronaldo in the box not called. either way the result of the match was fair i think we outplayed atletico and deserved to win, maybe not by 3 but still a win nontheless

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:12 am

vlafy wrote:

At least Man United won 12 of 19 EPL seasons, the best league in the world.And in the last few years United were better than Real Madrid, and you can check statistics.Your fav team won 5 UCL in a row in the 50's i think, what's so interesting?Real lost against Levante, 5th place in La Liga, what's the big difference?Bilbao is in the semi-finals now.Remember that Real didn't qualify in quarter finals of UCL for many years.Why?Maybe because they are too good for ucl Laughing And you don't tell me to leave or not to leave the thread.You are ridiculous.Anyway it's funny how all of you got angry because of my opinion.Why couldn't you just accept it?Is it saying the ugly truth, or what?Why am i the one who has to leave if you are the one who wants to argue?I can see how hospitable are the fans of La Liga teams.It doesn't matter, you are welcome on Man United Sub Forum.

and what great things did you achieve ? win one more cl ? madrid won as many cls in the last 10 years as united

and best league ? WHERE THE TWO BEST TEAMS GET KNOCKED OUT OF EUROPE TWICE EACH? good on you mate
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:14 am

vlafy wrote:

When United fans try to talk smack about Madrid Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 1625187496

Your only winning the EPL because every other half decent team is in crisis atm,

jog along now junior, this forum is for the mature
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 am

Hope Mou now realises we should start Higuain over Benz......

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 am

Crimson wrote:Hope Mou now realises we should start Higuain over Benz......

quoted for truth

Benz has been of extremely poor form, missing at least a dozen chances Higuain would put away with his eyes closed
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am

We had a good game, but we also had a good one against osasuna. The slump is not over.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 am

Also, how do you guys feel about Coentrao today?

I thought he was runner up for MoM, played alot better than Marcelo has lately
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 am

I don't think we were ever in a slump, even in the matches we drew against Malaga, Villareal and Valencia, we were the better team on the night and were let down by poor finishing and dodgy refereeing decisions.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 am

benz>higs get over it already
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:19 am

Jeps33178 wrote:
Crimson wrote:Hope Mou now realises we should start Higuain over Benz......

quoted for truth

Benz has been of extremely poor form, missing at least a dozen chances Higuain would put away with his eyes closed

Benzema's misses are not as bad as people make them out to be.. Just the one's against Malaga and Apoel.. The rest were not that easy to score
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 am

I still think this couldve been avoided had Mou simply started Benz against APOEL to let him score a couple and get some rhythm and confidence.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next