EarlyPrototype
guest7
Patrick Bateman
Swanhends
DeviAngel
Vibe
15 posters

Go down

Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back" Empty Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back"

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back" New_selection_of_07
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back" Empty Re: Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back"

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm

nemoj se ovako zezati vise Smile) hahahha

Don't you dare to leave again Smile or else Clubber
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back" Empty Re: Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back"

Post by Swanhends Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm

:vagi:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back" 115063074e0f0df0e771abdbbb0aa57a8f070dd3
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Welcome back man banana
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 am

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 am

does this mean inter have a chance of removing nazio from the cl position??? make all the threads for the rest of the serie a games now! italy is counting on you!!!

P.S. don't make one for the derby. Wink
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 pm

banana
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

cheers
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:does this mean inter have a chance of removing nazio from the cl position??? make all the threads for the rest of the serie a games now! italy is counting on you!!!

The derby will be Potential vs Vibe thread making, come at me bro
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

:bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Potential wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:does this mean inter have a chance of removing nazio from the cl position??? make all the threads for the rest of the serie a games now! italy is counting on you!!!

Vibe 15-2-2

Others 2-5-15

:coffee:

Also my thread single handedly got Arsenal from relegation zone to 3rd place,and if you lose you have to change your nickname to Wasted Potential.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Vibe wrote:
Potential wrote:

Vibe 15-2-2

Others 3-5-15

:coffee:

Also my thread single handedly got Arsenal from relegation zone to 3rd place,and if you lose you have to change your nickname to Wasted Potential.
didnt look back all the way, but i remember just recently we had 3 wins..
still not close to the 15 wins.
if you really pull out another 7 winning streak we can maybe (assuming the top teams drop more points.) be at #3.
but i guesse it's too late,
you should've come back before saturday.

:shisha: Welcome back!
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 am

Potential wrote:

Potential wrote:

Difference is you've already failed several times with your threads for Milan while Vibe is unbeaten.

So....
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Potential wrote:

Potential wrote:

Difference is you've already failed several times with your threads for Milan while Vibe is unbeaten.

So....

Only one time being the Barcelona second game in which we were cheated, and Vibe isn't unbeaten :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Vibe: "I don't have GoalLegacy account.I never said I will come back" The-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-5
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djellisdee Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Vibe puts the vib in vibrator!!!!!

:bball:
djellisdee
djellisdee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum