If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m?

+4
DeviAngel
johniet
Cassius
Tifoso Romanista
8 posters

Go down

If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m? Empty If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue 03 Apr 2012, 05:20

why does Juventus hesitate to extend his contract and isn't this uncertainty considered a huge disrespect to Del Piero?If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m? Alessandro-Del-Piero-Padova
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m? Empty Re: If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m?

Post by Cassius Tue 03 Apr 2012, 10:23

I was saying the exact same thing to my friend last night. There is always use for ADP.

What else I was saying was, maybe he should stop playing BUT we keep him on our staff as like a promoter for the club. Like the young Italian starlets who are undecided where they want their future we could send ADP round for a chat and a signed jersey ect and Alex can explain to them what juventus is like and all that and hopefully convince said player to join Juve.

You'd have to be retarded to reject ADP.

I think Madrid do the same with Zidane but I'm not sure.

I think that would be perfect for both us and him plus the benefits of having an army of young future Italy players ha!
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m? Empty Re: If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m?

Post by johniet Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:24

was not he playing for free??
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 03 Apr 2012, 15:51

There is something for sure behind scenes but Agnelli for me sucks so far ! :@
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 03 Apr 2012, 16:27

It really sucks all this bullshit with Del P but it had to be dealt with sooner or later and face it, it would never be easy or the right moment.

Be honest guys u as i have more than once thought he was past it and getting toooo slow.

If Conte is at fault for playing him so few times so very shortly he is also a master at playing him at the exactly right times and then of course grande Del Piero Shines like no other.

Anyways my point is that no freaking player should never ever get bigger or as big as any club, thats just not right and this should be the main point in all of this.

Also a player like Del P should finish on top of his game for Juve and not as a wash up.

If up to me he would play for Juve til he was atleast 50 but it might not be the best thing for Juve.

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Tue 03 Apr 2012, 16:34

BoBo man, youre spot as asways.

no one is bigger than the club.

and of course Delp should be playing at juve at least until he is 50.

we do not love this club because of the players. but we love the players because they play at juve. We just love Juve no matter who plays or sit at the bench.

In Conte we trust...
turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 03 Apr 2012, 16:47

turmoil wrote:BoBo man, youre spot as asways.

we do not love this club because of the players. but we love the players because they play at juve. We just love Juve no matter who plays or sit at the bench.

In Conte we trust...

It support and like your post but when I was born the first player I saw was Del Piero Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:12

this man has lot of heart and passion for his club and football, its amazing he accepts everything for the sake of club, whether thats paycut, or not much playing time. legend! :bow: and juve should keep him he lifts dressing room spirit always high thats for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:27

DeviAngel wrote:
turmoil wrote:BoBo man, youre spot as asways.

In Conte we trust...

It support and like your post but when I was born the first player I saw was Del Piero Sad
`

I know. . but it is tough on all of us all im saying is that we should stop blaming Agnelli, marotta or Conte and just accept the way life goes instead of causing friction to friction.

And tbh i think that being President having to make such a decision u would be crazy to not spend big in attack after seeing of a legend like Del P. That at least, i expect from Andrea.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:31

No club should keep a player just because of who he is if he cannot make a positive contribution to the club. However, most good clubs carry 5 to 6 forwards. If I had to rank Juve's forwards this season, Del P is in the top four and he is definitely very useful for certain tactics and Coppa Italia matches.

I assume that Boriello won't be back next season. There could be a strong possibility that Quags could leave if he feels that he deserves more time at another club. Even if Juve signs a couple of strikers next season, that gives us Matri, Vucinic, maybe Quags, a couple of new players. That still leaves a place for Del P.

If Del P is still making positive contributions to the team and is not complaining about a lack of playing time, then why let a legend go play for another club? No one is saying to keep him because he is bigger than the club. We are saying to keep him for another season because he is still class and plays a role on this team.

Milan has a place for Inzaghi. United still has Owen. Why can't Juve keep a player that has actually been decisive this season? If you take away the name Del Piero and only considered his contributions, salary, etc., I would still strongly consider keeping him on the squad. This is a pitiful move by Agnelli. Like I said before, I hope there is some bigger plan that has not yet been revealed to the fans.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:46

I hear u juventude but for me there would be no joy in seeing Del P as a bench warmer like Inzaghi or Owen thats what i really dont want to see ever again there has been to much of this already.

And exactly as u say there should be plan in place that we just dont know of yet. Like buying a couple of world class strikers.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:01

I still think that he could contribute in Coppa games or as an emergency reserve if we buy two more strikers. I agree that I do not want to see him as a bench warmer, but if he wants to stay and can contribute on some level, then he should stay.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:23

I think the way this season is going Juve being in the coppa final because of Del P ... he now has a chance of going out with a bang instead of playing the odd game here and there and maybe not even scoring.

No No No it should end with him holding some silverware ha actually has a part in.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue 03 Apr 2012, 20:35

It's unfortunate that such a great season has this side issue going on. Agnelli and Marotta have done so many good things this season. You would think that they would just sign him to avoid this negative media attention.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Tue 03 Apr 2012, 22:53

Epicology wrote:why does Juventus hesitate to extend his contract and isn't this uncertainty considered a huge disrespect to Del Piero?If Del Piero's Annual Salary is only €1.m? Alessandro-Del-Piero-Padova

There's no hesitation, Agnelli said before the season that this is his last season at Juve
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum