Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list?

+30
Paprika
ronalessi
Rebaño Sagrado
StrugaRock
the xcx
Sushi Master
McAgger
S32TABLANCA
chad4401
FennecFox7
LeSwagg James
The Franchise
VanDeezNuts
billionmillion
Albiceleste
jibers
Ganso
Adit
BarrileteCosmico
rwo power
baresi
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Le Samourai
Doc
Jack Daniels
Lord Hades
urbaNRoots
Lord Awesome
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list?

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

Top 500 easy Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list? - Page 4 Lucasl

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list?

Post by ronalessi Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:31 am

Goat? He's a Tiger.

Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list? - Page 4 Cristiano-Ronaldo-Im-a-tiger-here-me-roar-Rea_2549267-300x225

ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paprika Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am

Top 10 - 30 something. Really great player, we semi/hardcore fans will remember him, and all casuals will remember messi from this era.
Paprika
Paprika
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 am

Top 50, maybe higher by the time he retires, like top 20-30. And Messi being Top 3 is a joke. Hes great, Top 25ish, and maybe could break into the Top 10 by the time he retires, but not yet.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:50 am

lets see when his career ends,
but honestly he is unbelievable
his records are unbelievable

it seems the whole world(other than any true RM fan) hates him, despises him, you just have to look at the views on the forum, a few think he is good
but honestly when the dust has settled, his name will come after Messi, mainly because they are a footballing rivalry of the kind no one has ever encountered

its almost as if Pele and Maradona are playing in the same era

P.S. that Carlo Garganese article was written with no class whatsoever, Ronaldo has easily surpassed 80-90 players on that list, you guys should read his twitter to see how much he hates Real Madrid

I think when he finishes, he will be top 10
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 am

Billion you are so full of shit. Ronaldo is a very good dribbler, hes not the best, but if messi didn't exist...

Can't believe your comapring ronaldo to a poacher.. I don't think poacher have the touch, long distance shooting, strength, and dribbling ronaldo has..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 am

Stop putting it down to Messi, Ronaldo is not a special dribbler.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 am

Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list?

He doesn't. plain and simple

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:32 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Stop putting it down to Messi, Ronaldo is not a special dribbler.
No he isn't .. i worded that wrong.. But you guys are acting like hes dorito.. come on
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 am

I think its the other way around, Ronaldo is sort of riding on Messi's coattails. He doesn't have enough trophies to be GOAT.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:44 am

rwo power wrote:As long there is no distinction between GKs, Defenders, Midfielders and Attackers, I refuse to set up any "best of" lists. Where does Ronaldo fit in the goat list? - Page 4 2276801876
:bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 am

average football fans or not , nobody is going to come close to replicate his scoring achievements for some time . i dont know how you guys evaluate a player, maybe magic or dribbling past a couple of players tickle your fantasies but what i see is this guy scoring a goal a game almost for the last 3 seasons and bar messi i havent seen a guy do that. he has had his bad moments a few matches, a few clasicos but has always come back stronger in them, has scored or assisted in some pretty big matches , and for me if he continues like that he will be top 20 all time .. dont give a flying *bleep* that he doesnt score goal of the centuries anymore.. any goal scored will register only once, this is not basket ball or cricket
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4