The Verminator
Jay29
TalkingReckless
lenear1030
DuringTheWar
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can arsenal win the league title next season?

Can arsenal win the league next season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap87%Can arsenal win the league next season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 87% 
[ 13 ]
Can arsenal win the league next season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Can arsenal win the league next season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Can arsenal win the league next season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can arsenal win the league next season?

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 am

RealGunner wrote:Give it to Park

We have a player name Park? scratch hmm

The only Park I know plays for United.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Can arsenal win the league next season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can arsenal win the league next season?

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 am

wilshere will be the ideal captain. He will be our best player in time and he is a leader as well, hes the only one that played to the max in our big games last season (carling cup final/cl vs barca/fa cup quarter final vs utd) + he is right in the midfield battle
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 am

Song played as stand in captain after RVP was subbed off once and he talked about how proud he felt to captain Arsenal...

So Vermaelen, Szczesny, Arteta, Rozza (would require him to start consistently though) and Song could all be potential captains.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Captain Verminator..
Then Arteta..
May be Song too..
I am sure Sczeny will be creating too many problems with his big mouth.. Crazy guy..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 am

if it were up to me, and RVP decided to leave, id put Vermealen as the captain and probably schezney as the vice(the guy shouts alot which is very good)

But sometimes its better to have an outfield player as a captain rather than a goalie, i know its worked with Madrid but thats solely because Alonso has acted as the outfield captain, unless Arsenal has one senior player to do that id rather give it to an outfield player most preferably a defender which is why Vermealen should be the ideal captain (if RVP where to leave)...

Even now i don't really think RVP is that good when it comes to being a leader it looks like he just has it to be pleased....

It's been times where i think he could've done more to fire up the players when you were behind and didn't succeed, but thats probably just me being a nit picking pessimist //serious

Squillaci is another candidate as well or even djourou he will teach some of your players how to dribble like a goat

Spoiler:

//troll

to answer the OP, yes i think you can win it, when was the last time(in recent years) you were able to scratch yourselves to wins when it mattered??? if you can do this next season i am all for you guys finishing second next season after Spurs eco smile
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:47 am

MJGunner wrote:Song played as stand in captain after RVP was subbed off once and he talked about how proud he felt to captain Arsenal...

So Vermaelen, Szczesny, Arteta, Rozza (would require him to start consistently though) and Song could all be potential captains.
Why does no one put Sagna in the mix as a potential capitan?
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:50 pm

'Could've done more to fire up the players when you were behind'.

Nineteen points from losing positions :vagi:.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3