Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03.

+2
Dante
Eivindo
6 posters

Go down

Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03. Empty Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03.

Post by Eivindo Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Enjoy! http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/139935
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03. Empty Re: Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03.

Post by Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

i would ask him ,

"what the hell did you think when you bought Mesbah" :coffee:

Nice answers anyway . You the dog Adriano ! Wish i knew about this in time , would have made a question too.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03. Empty Re: Galliani answers fans on twitter! (From ACMilan.com) 19/03.

Post by Ganso Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 pm

what the hell were you thinking when you bought Muntari?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 pm

@JimmyRaffoul: #askGalliani how did you become AC Milan CEO?
@acmilan: Because among all Berlusconi’s friends I was considered to be the “football expert”, due to my experience with Monza #askGalliani

:facepalm: typical Italian business, everything is based off connections, not off ability (not that Galliani is not great, I rate him very highly, I'm only complaining about the process).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:@JimmyRaffoul: #askGalliani how did you become AC Milan CEO?
@acmilan: Because among all Berlusconi’s friends I was considered to be the “football expert”, due to my experience with Monza #askGalliani

:facepalm: typical Italian business, everything is based off connections, not off ability (not that Galliani is not great, I rate him very highly, I'm only complaining about the process).

Compared to Greece , Italian bysiness are a walk in the park :coffee:

Here , you can't even be the akward guy who cleans the garbage from the streets at 6 in the morning without a connection , it is that sad.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:28 am

My favourite ones...

@ChantMLaing: #askGalliani Who was Mr. X?
@acmilan: : ) The mistery is between me and myself. #askGalliani

@MrGroph: is Milan making plans to build a new stadium or are we thinking of buying the San Siro out right? #askGalliani
@acmilan: at the moment we are focused on re-building San Siro stadium and then we’ll see what we can do #askGalliani

@RiccardoGava: Will Milan's youth team become an important source of players in the future? #askGalliani
@acmilan: Ciao, @RiccardoGava! Absolutely! Along with even the younger teams. #askGalliani #Primavera

@peuuul: How long do you think it will take to be as good as Barcelona in Europe? #askGalliani
@acmilan: ciao, @peuuul, hopefully we will be as good as them in 15 days time!! #askGalliani
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:32 am

Eivindo wrote:Enjoy! http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/139935

thanks for the stuff.. good read on whats on galliani&s mind.

pretty sure there were definitely questions regarding cheap signings and fullbacks but maybe only best questions were selected by admin. for galliani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:My favourite ones...

@ChantMLaing: #askGalliani Who was Mr. X?
@acmilan: : ) The mistery is between me and myself. #askGalliani

@MrGroph: is Milan making plans to build a new stadium or are we thinking of buying the San Siro out right? #askGalliani
@acmilan: at the moment we are focused on re-building San Siro stadium and then we’ll see what we can do #askGalliani

@RiccardoGava: Will Milan's youth team become an important source of players in the future? #askGalliani
@acmilan: Ciao, @RiccardoGava! Absolutely! Along with even the younger teams. #askGalliani #Primavera

@peuuul: How long do you think it will take to be as good as Barcelona in Europe? #askGalliani
@acmilan: ciao, @peuuul, hopefully we will be as good as them in 15 days time!! #askGalliani

stadium is interesting to hear but i didnt understand.. did he mean that our club is pushing the owners to rebuild/renove san siro?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:@JimmyRaffoul: #askGalliani how did you become AC Milan CEO?

maybe they assessed galliani and saw his qualities, because when berlusconi was on course to building milan he wanted proper guy who knows how to do this. and the decision was right because galliani did build the most successful club in 90s, and he is still one of the best in the business more than 30 years in the business he has quality and ability... its ridiculous to question his 20 years of overall work in milan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 am

JespSwe wrote:

maybe they assessed galliani and saw his qualities, because when berlusconi was on course to building milan he wanted proper guy who knows how to do this. and the decision was right because galliani did build the most successful club in 90s, and he is still one of the best in the business more than 30 years in the business he has quality and ability... its ridiculous to question his 20 years of overall work in milan.

Barrilete didn't question Galliani Jesp, if anything . He just made an argument about the way he got where he is today.

I guess the end do justify the means in football .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Did anyone read the Pirlo question he got asked?

Gazza sounded pissed off by it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 am

:facepalm: You dont know this is how power works all over the world? Through connections?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down