Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Really, you seem know everything about me, which matches i see/saw, which players i follow. Its so easy to say that someone watches few youtube videos and you decide that he just watches youtube video.

I happen to see dourtmond and santos matches every other week cuz i like some of their players and style of play, i saw the velez match too, i see brazil when ever neymar plays, just like i see france when mvila/benz plays and germany when ozil/schwienstiger plays, but then again you could just ignore what i just said and continue with ur usuall youtube BS.

I am not obssesed with a player just because he is talented, its because we need that talent.

While you are ok with us reaching CL Simi's and failing to win it, i obsess about improving the team weaknesses by finding the players that will make us rather win it and with style against top teams. I am not sure how buying a defender, midfeilder and a winger will revolustionalise our whole team, but i know for sure it will improve our defence and attack to more then last season, in which we failed to win CL. And mind you, you should know that teams not all teams remain the same, they improve and we need to keep up with them too.

And for some reason i also care about what happens beyond next season. Buying players that you know will be world beaters next few years is rather a good thing. But then again you can just say ur usuall BS with Fifa stuff, it will make ur personal openions more important, cuz you are right everyone is clueless. Savy!

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Neymar doesn't make sense with Ronaldo here.

Spoiler:

Back to reality, I wouldn't take Kagwa either....he is much like Ozil....who will end up on the wing again.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Samourai, talking about reality, Ronaldo is stayinn, jus sayinn. :facepalm: cheers

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Hence.. back to reality.....

Was directed at myself, not you lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 pm

oscar is similar to ozil, why would u have 2 ozils. 4222 rarly works on top flight.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 1:29 pm

He's right footed, that's why......weak reason I know, but whatever....I didn't want to put Cazorla.

Dude...Santos..plays 4-2-2-2...plus it's just a formation , the players matter more.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

yet the way you put it, we cant win the CL without Neymar which is wrong. And once again, all the contacts we had with Neymar are dead so it's time to move on. he is not coming to Madrid.

i would rather we look to add a top flight ready player than a young player because he has "potential". what happens in the next 2-3 years are more important than what happens in 5 or 6 years. we can win the CL, so we need top flight ready players to help the weaknesses we have. simple as that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Not that I want Neymar any more, Ive gotten over that, but im pretty sure that he wouldnt take over 3 years to 'adjust'...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Le Samourai wrote:He's right footed, that's why......weak reason I know, but whatever....I didn't want to put Cazorla.

Dude...Santos..plays 4-2-2-2...plus it's just a formation , the players matter more.

Usually when people see me say anything realated to strong/weak foot, they call for my head, but there are alot of things depends on which footed a player is, especially for the tactics and the players to combine to good effect.

i know its a formation, but if you remember pelegrini, that was a formation too, i understand the urge of having 2 amc's, i used to have too, it might look nice and effective on paper, but trust me its not. and why no cazrola, he is a very very good player. oscar is way way untested. he looked nice in that last brazil game though.

Mr Nick09 wrote:yet the way you put it, we cant win the CL without Neymar which is wrong. And once again, all the contacts we had with Neymar are dead so it's time to move on. he is not coming to Madrid.

i would rather we look to add a top flight ready player than a young player because he has "potential". what happens in the next 2-3 years are more important than what happens in 5 or 6 years. we can win the CL, so we need top flight ready players to help the weaknesses we have. simple as that.

I never said anything about "cant win anything without neymar". If i remember correctly, this discussion started about lucas. a player who is like 20 levels lower in brazilian league then neymar, how on earth he is a "top flight ready player". i wouldve had perfered if we kept robben, but oh well.

Tell my, who are those "top flight ready player".

5/6 years, really, is that how u think neymar will take. i say 3 months to 9 months maximum. either way neymar is still gonno be an upgrade over dimagia.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 2:40 pm

i was never talking about lucas lol, even he is not ready. i hope we can put the Neymar talk to bed now, he is not coming, it's dead.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 3:25 pm

How is that dead, if he goes to barca/other then its dead. Untill that, we are very much in the race.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 3:29 pm

No because they have cut all ties to us, fired his former agent who was negotiating for us, and Santos president went on to insult us in the press. Somethings wrong went on in the course of negotiations, and they severe ties with us.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 3:54 pm

How about David Silva if Man City accept? hmm

-----------------------

Marca saying we're signing Lucas in 2013.

---------------------

Hamit Altintop will be the first player to leave Real Madrid. It was no secret that Mou had already approved his departure, but his destination was unknown. The player started to put out feelers with his agent, who recently travelled to Turkey to meet with Galatasaray.

Altintop has agreed personal terms with the Turkish club. He'll earn the same amount as he did at Real Madrid, €3 million, a deal brokered by his agent and awaiting a green light from Real.

The club is debating whether to put a price on the player, €2 to €3 million, or to let him go on a free transfer, with an objectives clause, dependant on Galatasaray winning titles or qualifying for the Champions League.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 pm

they wouldnt accept mate lol, let it go
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm

We need someone like Javi Martinez in first. However Mourinho is probably happy with Khedira.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 4:08 pm

We are looking at the market but Javi Martinez is going to cost us 40m + taxes, which he isnt worth
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 pm

In terms of midfield:

Real Madrid midfielder Kaka is now warming to a sensational return to Sao Paulo.

Kaka has resisted in the past talk of a return to his former Brazilian club.

AS says last Thursday Sao Paulo chief Marco Aurelio Cunha met with Real Madrid officials in Madrid to discuss a fee for Kaka.

The midfielder is now open to returning home, where he has always declared he would play for Sao Paulo again and give himself the best chance possible of being fit and in form for the 2014 Brazil World Cup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid are prepared to take a massive loss on Kaka and Lassana Diarra.

ABC says Real have offered both midfielders to big-spending PSG for a combined fee of €30 million - which represents a loss of almost €60 million.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid have secured first option for Benfica star Axel Witsel.

The Belgium international has admitted he welcomes interest from Real after news broke last week of Madrid being keen.

And A Bola says Benfica president Luís Filipe Vieira has now negotiated first option with Real when they choose to sell Witsel - which could either be this summer or in January.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 30, 2012 4:16 pm

At the moment adding raw quality to team is unnecessary, look what happened to Barcelona when they went for Cesc and Sanchez last summer, on the other side we just added some depth to our squad and won the league with 9 points cushion over them. the key to succeed is consistency not adding unproved talents.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

In terms of the CL we kinda do need to improve. La liga we could most likely win with any group of top players, as long as we are consistent.

Chelsea are strengthening, then there's Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Bayern, Barca, AC Milan etc etc.

And the thing with CL is, matches against top teams are most likely going to be 50/50.

It's not like we have one style, where we park the bus or dominate possession. 50/50 is kinda risky.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Happy to hear about Witsel.

Never watched a game, or anything more than a 5 minute video but from what people have said, I like him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No because they have cut all ties to us, fired his former agent who was negotiating for us, and Santos president went on to insult us in the press. Somethings wrong went on in the course of negotiations, and they severe ties with us.

Santos open to offers for Neymar

Despite Neymar being linked to Real Madrid and Barcelona, Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro does not foresee the attacker leaving the club until next year.

By ESPNSTAR.com staff

Undoubtedly the hottest prospect playing in the Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A, Neymar has attracted attention from a host of European giants. Although he signed a new contract with Santos last year, reports have indicated that La Liga sides Real Madrid and Barcelona are favourites to land the 20 year old soon.

Although Ribeiro told Tuttosport that the club are open to listening to offers for the player, he believes Neymar will not be leaving Brazil just yet.

"He will not leave until at least next year, but we are interested in talking with the clubs that want him," he stated.

The Santos president also revealed the names of several other sides who have made contact with him regarding the forward.

"It is not just Mourinho's Real Madrid; Barcelona, Juventus, Chelsea and PSG also want him." Ribeiro shared.

Its not over until the wistle is blown.

As for Silva, as i said, almost any top player is better then maria for me. But silva is in a Very Rich EPL winning team.

As for Martenez, i feel he is SUPER DUPER overrated everywhere, i dont want him to come to us unless the fee is less then 15m.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Ribeiro giving an interview to tuttosport juve Laughing

can we move on from the neymar crap now? it's over. when a seriously link pop up again we will talk about it, but he is barca bound for now, and every football insider that knows a little about the game will tell you that.

tuttosport Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Is Neymar, Lucas etc suppose to be Kaka's replacement?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Ribeiro giving an interview to tuttosport juve Laughing

can we move on from the neymar crap now? it's over. when a seriously link pop up again we will talk about it, but he is barca bound for now, and every football insider that knows a little about the game will tell you that.

tuttosport Laughing

Sure is, according to the Great Nick09, tthe world doesnt revolve around the sun, why waste your time thinking otherwise.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

"Yes, the reports are true," Altintop told AA. "I have agreed terms with Galatasaray."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Ribeiro giving an interview to tuttosport juve Laughing

tuttosport Laughing

Sure is, according to the Great Nick09, tthe world doesnt revolve around the sun, why waste your time thinking otherwise.

No it's not according to me, but according to every sports reporter i know and has proven to know a little of what goes on in football. AS, Elconfidencial, Fred Hermel, Balague, Duncan Castles, RMC radio, etc... i dont need you to believe me, but even with the little bit of info we have about our club market activity, i know that we have abandoned the option Neymar.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next