Albiceleste
Raptorgunner
RebaƱo Sagrado
Lex
Pedram
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mr. Humble and respectful speaks again - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Humble and respectful speaks again

Post by lenear1030 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Doesn't Barcelona push Catalonian independence?

"Why are we so under-appreciated in Spain?!?" Laughing

Madrid are under-appreciated in Catalonia because most people are fans of Barcelona.

:coffee:

lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mr. Humble and respectful speaks again - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Humble and respectful speaks again

Post by Doc Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:What he said was a simple truth, ppl overreacting again Rolling Eyes

Simple truth? How is it truth? Because Xavi said so? Where is his data? His stat sheet? Anything would be nice. There is an overreaction to what footballers generally say but when one says something this profound, I need more than just Xavi's words.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Doc wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:What he said was a simple truth, ppl overreacting again Rolling Eyes

Simple truth? How is it truth? Because Xavi said so? Where is his data? His stat sheet? Anything would be nice. There is an overreaction to what footballers generally say but when one says something this profound, I need more than just Xavi's words.

The largest sports papers in spain(MARCA and AS) have in the last 4 years done nothing but undervalue barcas archievements like for example inventing that their players doping themself paying the refs favoured calender etc..... so yeah how did xavi say something untrue or something even bad? Mourinho says worse stuff every time he has a press conference...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Doc wrote:

The largest sports papers in spain(MARCA and AS) have in the last 4 years done nothing but undervalue barcas archievements like for example inventing that their players doping themself paying the refs favoured calender etc..... so yeah how did xavi say something untrue or something even bad? Mourinho says worse stuff every time he has a press conference...

You're talking out of your ass harhar. the newspaper that accused Barcelona of doping was not a Madrid based newspaper. when Marca or AS said Barca is paying the ref ? show the source or GTFO.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:35 pm

El Pipita wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Doc wrote:

You're talking out of your ass harhar. the newspaper that accused Barcelona of doping was not a Madrid based newspaper. when Marca or AS said Barca is paying the ref ? show the source or GTFO.

Dude, are you really trying to argue that Marca isn't biased? I have no clue if what Harhar said is true or not but I do know Marca published doctored pictures of an "offside" Barcelona goal when the race for La Liga was tight last year. BTW, the goal was totally onside they just changed it to fit there "The ref's cheat for Barca" angle that they pushed all of the last two years.

Also, Madrid fans tell us all the time how your the best club in the world and 10 Champions Leagues and everything so why are you arguing that your more popular then Barca in Spain, it's pretty obvious you are.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Doc wrote:

Dude, are you really trying to argue that Marca isn't biased? I have no clue if what Harhar said is true or not but I do know Marca published doctored pictures of an "offside" Barcelona goal when the race for La Liga was tight last year. BTW, the goal was totally onside they just changed it to fit there "The ref's cheat for Barca" angle that they pushed all of the last two years.

Also, Madrid fans tell us all the time how your the best club in the world and 10 Champions Leagues and everything so why are you arguing that your more popular then Barca in Spain, it's pretty obvious you are.

Marca is biased but they sometimes praise Barcelona too, haven't you seen Marca's cover when Barca won the FIFA Club World Cup ? also i don't think they support Madrid either, they sometimes publish rubbish things that just harm our club, like Ramos arguing with Mourinho. they do whatever that benefits them economically, they don't care about Madrid really.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I mean it would be next to impossible to have a sports newspaper in football crazy Spain and not praise Barca from time to time over the last 5 years, they have been pretty good you know.

IF you don't think they support Madrid then I really don't know what to say. IF you did a pole in Spain and asked the people who lived there what team does Marca support I would say 95% would say Madrid, come on man everyone knows this, they doctor photos to make Bacra look bad FFS.

And there a newspaper that's job is to make money, if they find a negative story about Madrid there going to publish it but even so almost all of the stories have a totally pro-Madrid slant to them.

It's like here in the states everyone knows MSNBC is a Lefty news channel but when John Edwards got caught cheating on his Cancer ridden wife they reported it, it didn't make them less liberal.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Doesn't Barcelona push Catalonian independence?

"Why are we so under-appreciated in Spain?!?" Laughing

Should've ended this thread.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm

No, it shouldnt have.

Xavi isnt asking a question.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I mean it would be next to impossible to have a sports newspaper in football crazy Spain and not praise Barca from time to time over the last 5 years, they have been pretty good you know.

IF you don't think they support Madrid then I really don't know what to say. IF you did a pole in Spain and asked the people who lived there what team does Marca support I would say 95% would say Madrid, come on man everyone knows this, they doctor photos to make Barca look bad FFS.

And there a newspaper that's job is to make money, if they find a negative story about Madrid there going to publish it but even so almost all of the stories have a totally pro-Madrid slant to them.

It's like here in the states everyone knows MSNBC is a Lefty news channel but when John Edwards got caught cheating on his Cancer ridden wife they reported it, it didn't make them less liberal.

Look i don't say they aren't biased but you surely can say they aren't Barca hater either, heck once they even published a list of referees mistakes in favour of Madrid which most of them were wrong.

If they are Madrid supporter why they don't do the same thing that El Mundo Deportivo and Sport does for Barcelona everyday ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Technicality lol.

Dunno what he expects.....do they push Catalonian independence: Yes.....Pique last year was saying he was going to win "our cup" wasn't he......does that show any respect for Spain?

He's an idiot.

Barca is not the Spanish national team and any hate they get within Spain is within reason.

Don't know what he's crying about.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 pm

He isnt crying about anything, nor asking a question...he is making a statement.

Do Madrid have more fans in Spain than Barcelona? Indeed they do.

He isnt speculating, questioning or aksing for anything.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2