Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him"

4 posters

Go down

Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him" Empty Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm

This week Martin Caceres is the star of "Direct Line", the transmission of Juventus Channel, which allows the Juventus fans to converse in real time with their heroes. In these minutes, the Uruguayan defender is responding to questions from the presenter Valeria Ciardiello, of subscribers of the channel theme of the club and members of the project Juventus Membership. TuttoJuve.com is transcribed in full and real-time pillar of the statements of "Celeste":

Thanks for the autograph you gave me. How did the nickname "El Pelado"?
"It 'a pleasure to stop outside the sports center to sign autographs and take pictures. The nickname I've got so many years. About fifteen years ago I used to play football and I had this long hair. One day I arrived and I madrea cut them to zero. And from there, El Pelado ".

For you it was a shock ...
"Yes, I like long hair."

I wanted your opinion on Messi and our Captain ...
"I played with him in Barcelona, ​​he is a big, I can not say anything as a player and person. Year that I played with him I learned a lot from him, because as a person and as a player you can not say more of what we are already seeing. on Del Piero, I have the luck and the pleasure of playing with him, is a myth that you can not say much more. It 'a great person, has made the history of this club and I am very happy to be back playing with him, is a great champion and a great man. "

And then what do you think of our stadium, since you've played at the Camp Nou.
"I like it. Juve are the first team that has its own stadium in Italy. It 'a great stadium and I think for fans of Juventus is a huge pleasure. Gives the team a huge store."

What you have taught your parents as a child, what you carry inside?
"Humility and sacrifice above. Then you live in Uruguay differently than in Europe, habits, culture, traditions are different. But humility, sacrifice, try to always do things right, are things that are everywhere. "

Are you worried about the defense that there will be emergency Sunday in Genoa? Have you talked to Vidal? Able to protect the door of Gigi?
"Obviously missing two big players like Barzagli and Chiellini. If I have the opportunity to play with Arturo in defense, we will do it in the best way to cover these absences that we have two heavy."

You feel different from a South American players usually come from South America?
"Obviously the players Uruguayans like to go on longer leg on the ball (laughs). But I also like to play the ball, especially when playing back. Maybe yes, I'm a bit 'different from South American players."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him" Empty Re: Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him"

Post by Yeezus Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Not too keen to see Vidal as the CB.

The midfield lack way to much when he isn't there. It's like the system falls apart, due to the lack Arturo energy.

He has been CB before in a friendly vs Spain. Did very well dealing with the tricky balls played through and mounting pressure from the forwards.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him" Empty Re: Cáceres: "Vidal and I will replace the best Chiellini and Barzagli. Del Piero is a myth. Messi? I learned a lot from him"

Post by MMM Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:48 pm

hope vidal can control his temper as a CB...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 pm

vidal is our only choice there. no to licsteiner at cb because that wud mean padoin at rb.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down