+4
dmize
Amar
Albiceleste
Yeezus
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The "Where's Peyton Manning Going to End Up?" Thread Empty The "Where's Peyton Manning Going to End Up?" Thread

Post by Yeezus Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:49 pm

On March 07, 2012 It was made official that the 14 year relationship between Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts was finished. The 4 time NFL champions have released one of the best quarterbacks in history. His departure from the Colts have undoubtedly sparked a free agency frenzy behind the scenes. It's all in Peyton's hands.

Where do you think he is off to?

Probable Destinations:
-Miami Dolphins
-Washington Redskins
-New York Jets
-Seatle Seahawks
-Arizona Cardinals

-Other
-Retirement?

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

The "Where's Peyton Manning Going to End Up?" Thread Empty Re: The "Where's Peyton Manning Going to End Up?" Thread

Post by Yeezus Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Many NFL fans believe he's headed to the Dolphins for the following:

-Resides in Miami

-Good offensive and defensive build-up

-Good running game

-His ego would make him stay in AFC so he can continue squaring up against Tom Brady and the Patriots, and give his former team a "you were wrong" gesture

-The massive sports marketing in Miami. Miami is the home of many huge American athletes currently, adding Manning to this composition will earn him much more $$.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The "Where's Peyton Manning Going to End Up?" Thread Empty Re: The "Where's Peyton Manning Going to End Up?" Thread

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

:dance: come to miami

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm

West Coast Offense says NO!

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 pm

I personally think he would thrive in Jets.

The only thing that's holding them back is Sanchez who is still is a very weak QB. Even his teammates don't believe in him anymore.

But as much as a beast Peyton has been in the past years, his injury is still a massive concern. Reports are still saying that he's having big trouble throwing to his left and his recovery is rehab process is too slow.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:17 pm

the_gooner wrote:I personally think he would thrive in Jets.

The only thing that's holding them back is Sanchez who is still is a very weak QB. Even his teammates don't believe in him anymore.

But as much as a beast Peyton has been in the past years, his injury is still a massive concern. Reports are still saying that he's having big trouble throwing to his left and his recovery is rehab process is too slow.

This. I think we're easily the best team on the list. That said I'm not sure I want him, then again I don't really want Mark Sanchez either.

He's got a home in Miami, connects with the coaching staff, it's in the AFC, there's warm weather, it seems to make the most sense. However going against the Jets defense twice a year probably wouldn't be that fun for him.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:23 pm

H-Town :vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 am

dmize wrote:
the_gooner wrote:I personally think he would thrive in Jets.

This. I think we're easily the best team on the list. That said I'm not sure I want him, then again I don't really want Mark Sanchez either.

He's got a home in Miami, connects with the coaching staff, it's in the AFC, there's warm weather, it seems to make the most sense. However going against the Jets defense twice a year probably wouldn't be that fun for him.

Imagine if he were to sign with the Jets however...The MetLife Stadium would have to be renamed House of Manning lol

Sad part is that we would not witness Manning vs Manning in the Jets v Giants match up until 2015, which would create such hype. I dount with Peytons current fitness problems, he would not be around then..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 am

He should take his talents to South Beach
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:02 am

lmao
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:14 am

Swagg wrote:He should take his talents to South Beach
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Bears!! Not crazy about nfl but people at work have taken me to some games. I know Chicago is probably not an option but from what I hear anyone but cutler lol.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Cardinals and Miami out of the running and now its the Broncos, Titans, and the sleeper team 49ers who are the favs. to get him.

If he goes to the 49ers, he is going to absolutely TEAR up the NFC West. He's going to get great protection, has a brick wall in Frank Gore running the ball, and has quite possibly the strongest Special teams unit in the NFL (apart from Kyle Williams).
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 pm

If I had to guess I would say the Titans now.. Played there 4 years of college ball, same division as the Colts so there's familiarity. Plus CJ2K/Peyton/Britt would be a sweet combo.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:04 am

:vagi:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Peyton going to the Broncos...

So now where does Tebow go?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm

He stays and goes under the Aaron Rodgers treatment, me thinks.

Woulda been better going to the 49ers...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:37 pm

I don't think he will stay. He has been really disappointed by the whole ordeal (according to ESPN at least) and plus Elway doesn't want him there.

I think the best fit for Tebow would be Jacksonville or Miami. He will make mistakes and the fans in Florida would be more tolerant of them.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:17 pm

DRK wrote:I don't think he will stay. He has been really disappointed by the whole ordeal (according to ESPN at least) and plus Elway doesn't want him there.

:?: :?: :?:

Manning was training with Elway a couple of days ago, and Elway was the first person Manning talked to when he began his "tour:".
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Why would 49ers want Tebow?
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:40 pm

The comment was brought up what happens with Tebow. That was my response to what happens with Tebow.

And I think it was possible if Alex Smith was to sign with Miami. The only other QB the 49ers have is Colin Kapernick who is really mediocre.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 pm

The Jets just got Tim Tebow...

Get ready for a circus in NY this season
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Is he really that much better than Sanchez?

I guess they'll evaluate their options mid season and trade one of them.

In other news, Sean Payton's been suspended for a year for the whole bounty fiasco Laughing
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

A circus in New York, imagine that :coffee:

I think they will just use him in the wildcat formation. Then when Sanchez starts to have bad games their fans will be calling for Tebow Laughing
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Amar wrote:Is he really that much better than Sanchez?

I guess they'll evaluate their options mid season and trade one of them.

In other news, Sean Payton's been suspended for a year for the whole bounty fiasco Laughing

No he's not better than Sanchez at all..

But we got Tony Sporano as our Offensive Coordinator now, who used to run the Wildcat with the Dolphins and Ronnie Brown a couple years ago. Basically Tebow was brought in to be a package guy, like when we had Brad Smith running the Wildcat a few seasons ago.

But it's still stupid, like DRK mentioned once Sanchez has one bad game, this thing is going to turn ugly.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum