DeviAngel
Juventude
salmano9
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CURRENT SITUATION Empty CURRENT SITUATION

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Hello everyone.. I did this thread for a specific reason...

Why are we drawing many matches?
Can we fix these mistakes? How?

my opinion:

1. Our performance is going down and we dont have the same team spirit we used to have before.
Even me, due to the amount of ties and conte satisfied with it, i just feel that it would be okay if we draw the next and next and next matches... BUT ITS NOT OKAY!! WE ARE JUVE! WE ARE #1 team in ITALIA! Since conte said he wanted the scudetto, then aim for it.

2. Conte keeps changing formation- he is not stable with one. This is not the way.. stay with the 4-2-4 or 4-3-3.

3. Conte's reliance on borriello, which caused us alot of problems. HE messes up every time he shows up.

4. Bonnuci !!!!!!! i dont need to say anything....

5. PLayers are getting tired and out of form ex marchisio.. he really needs a rest..

probable solutions:

1. Try ELjero Elia

2. Bring back amauri instead of borriello (JK)

3. DOnt play bonbon at any cost

4. We need to increase the speed of play.. its too slow ..

Feel free to add anything or commenting Very Happy Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

CURRENT SITUATION Empty Re: CURRENT SITUATION

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Conte needs to demonstrate some flexibility or willingness to adjust or change. Right now, if I were Marotta, I wouldn't trust making any major purchases for Conte for fear that he wouldn't integrate that player into the squad.

A player like Elia was purchased long after Conte became manager, so he must have had some input into his purchase, but Conte has yet to use him regularly. As I said before, the only non- Italian or Serie A veteran to play regularly is Vidal. I'm not saying that Conte should change tactics for a player like Juve did for Diego, but he needs to work on developing players and getting them to play within his system. There are far too many players on this squad that aren't seeing playing time. I used to think it was the fault of players like Krasic and Elia, but now I think it's because of Conte. I think Conte would sit Van Persie because he's not Italian or hasn't played in Serie A.

I really fear that Conte has some legitimate limits to his managerial abilities and he better show some growth quickly or else Juventus is going to suffer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Face it we don't have team for champions and what conte did with this current team is miracle. Its not Italian or something we all saw Krasic is not the same krasic he needs playing time yes but he is not the same he is not used to this tactics Elia well can't speak aobut him he deserves chance but what conte did for us is amazing so far with this squad and he deserves respect..

can't beleive this
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 pm

I will only judge Conte when his work is complete. I can't say what he has done is "amazing" if this team falls out of the top three.

Also, I think people are giving him a break by saying things like "with this squad." A lot of money has been spent on this team. The same can't be said of clubs like Lazio and Udinese. If anything, those teams have lost more major players than they have signed.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Juventude wrote:I will only judge Conte when his work is complete. I can't say what he has done is "amazing" if this team falls out of the top three.

Also, I think people are giving him a break by saying things like "with this squad." A lot of money has been spent on this team. The same can't be said of clubs like Lazio and Udinese. If anything, those teams have lost more major players than they have signed.

Lazio and Udinese don't restart their projects every year we did.
and yes this squad is not good enough for Scudetto since the start Conte,Marotta and Agnelli said Main Objective is UCL and don't forget milan is ahead 2 points but they are more team than us and they've played together 2 yrs.

If we finish 2nd its good because this team is build for getting to UCL. No top players will come if you don't have ucl so the player's thing is that.

I said amazing because we have no loss .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Also, part of the reason why I can't say that Conte has been "amazing" so far is that part of the problems we are having now are because he didn't try to address these problems earlier in the season. There were many people on this board that said that more players needed to be rotated because of the potential for injuries or fatigue as the season went on. Instead, Conte used the same lineup and a small group of substitutions repeatedly.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Juventude wrote:Also, part of the reason why I can't say that Conte has been "amazing" so far is that part of the problems we are having now are because he didn't try to address these problems earlier in the season. There were many people on this board that said that more players needed to be rotated because of the potential for injuries or fatigue as the season went on. Instead, Conte used the same lineup and a small group of substitutions repeatedly.

Because other players are just squad players that can be used in emergency situations and not start in first 11 for example look what Borriello was today nothing but a tree on the field and ppl go like : ' MATRI , QUAGLI ... "

Milan is ahead 2 points, and we can win the coppa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm

I guess I just don't see it the same as you, Devi. I appreciate the progress, but I think Conte is a young manager and he has some qualities that he really needs to improve upon.

I have no problem with a manager being firm or stubborn about their tactics or formations. But I do have a major problem when a manager keeps making poor player selections, repeats that mistake, and doesn't give a chance to talented players that would be starting elsewhere.

I realize that we're in second and can win the Coppa, but the team is in a major slump right now and just doesn't look the same at all. It was just a couple weeks ago that people on this board were talking about Juve winning the scudetto and the coppa. Now, people are arguing that we should be happy with the progress and we are lucky to be in second. I don't share that mindset. I raised my expectations for this team at the midpoint of the season.

Conte's ability to overcome this adversity will be his true test as a Juve manager.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Juventude wrote:I guess I just don't see it the same as you, Devi. I appreciate the progress, but I think Conte is a young manager and he has some qualities that he really needs to improve upon.

I have no problem with a manager being firm or stubborn about their tactics or formations. But I do have a major problem when a manager keeps making poor player selections, repeats that mistake, and doesn't give a chance to talented players that would be starting elsewhere.

I realize that we're in second and can win the Coppa, but the team is in a major slump right now and just doesn't look the same at all. It was just a couple weeks ago that people on this board were talking about Juve winning the scudetto and the coppa. Now, people are arguing that we should be happy with the progress and we are lucky to be in second. I don't share that mindset. I raised my expectations for this team at the midpoint of the season.

Conte's ability to overcome this adversity will be his true test as a Juve manager.

I am glad that u have different view really I am. But Conte today proved that he has not lost the squad and lets be honest we didn't played badly the midfield was great the attack ( apart from Borriello was not so great but good and Borriello was the main break ), the defense i.e. Bonucci sucked ! that was the only thing.

As you said my bro we shall see at the end of the season if Conte will be better next yr and if it was Del Neri or Ciro we would be never out of the slump Conte proved wrong but the test is still open so is scudetto race Milan progresses in UCL so its get tough. I want my Juve to be first we all do and I hoped and wanted to win scudetto but I saw the reallity long ago

P.S. Next game Vidal has to be CB or Padoin Bonucci has red ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 pm

I know. The defense is going to be ugly next game. I just hope that Vidal can keep a cool temper while playing defense.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Juventude wrote:I know. The defense is going to be ugly next game. I just hope that Vidal can keep a cool temper while playing defense.

We are playing Genoa Sad

---Licht---Caceres----Padoin--Vidal----
----------Marchisio---Pirlo---Marrone---
---------------Vucinic---Matri---Del Piero---
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:54 pm

i really appreciate what conte has done devi, but i have the same opinion.as juventude
Conte has to realize he is making mistakes right now so he needs to fix asap

As for next game, i would be glad to see the formation devi posted.. I miss you alex Sad
He is hiding his mouth when the cam is on him.. What does this mean?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

salmano9 wrote: i really appreciate what conte has done devi, but i have the same opinion.as juventude
Conte has to realize he is making mistakes right now so he needs to fix asap

As for next game, i would be glad to see the formation devi posted.. I miss you alex Sad
He is hiding his mouth when the cam is on him.. What does this mean?

He always does it even in the 2005 thats just alex thing Smile), I know u have and I am glad u have opinion to Smile) I like different views

I hope Padoin step's up or Vidal but Padoin was great CB for Atalanta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:54 pm

We cant deny that Conte do the impossible but i can bet in my life that Elia cant do worse than this Pepe ( not the one in first part of the season).At least he should put him to prove us wrong about his abilites.But i know that 80 % of the posters here will judge by first game display not overall.Conte should play Elia more often till the end of the season and then we know is he or is he not Juve material.
About Boriello..C'mon he is playing worse than Iaquinta ATM.I dont judge his quality but his performance is way below our main attackers Matri and Quagliarella.Why to rest Matri and Quagliarella and even Del Piero, to play Boriello.How come that he is better suited in Juventus than Elia ?? Its makes no sense.I think that the main reason that he is getting so much space is that he is hell of a fighter just like Giach,Bon and etc squad players.
And ofcourse few words about Bonucci...Devi knows that i like this guy alot because of his attidute and his juventino heart. But his performance are worse from time to time.He can perform better than this i know that but it seems like he is under big pressure when he starts and he aint very lucky too.
In Conte we trust and i belive that we will win something this year Smile
Forza Juventus Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 am

Tonight...It would be unfair to blame Bonucci
the man did very well & his red card was last resort because Ramirez would have been clear on goal!

Borriello now is the reason we drew
the man is awful!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I know. The defense is going to be ugly next game. I just hope that Vidal can keep a cool temper while playing defense.

We are playing Genoa Sad

what about De Ceglie?
The man has really improved!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 am

Cotes wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We are playing Genoa Sad

what about De Ceglie?
The man has really improved!

He was lost from 60' in defense so big no
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:08 am

I agree.. PDC needs improvement
Bonnci just cant play.. He is costing us alot of points
I felt the draw just from the begening of the match

THE DEFENCE IS SHAKY WITHOUT CHIELLO AND BARZ
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 am

Noone even THINKS to mention Magnusson or Guano? And youd start Padoin or Vidal over them in CB even though both these kids ooze talent?

If Conte has any tactical nous, he will play one of those 2 kids along with Caceras in CB. A talented youth player who REGULARLY plays CB day in an day out is ABSOLUTELY better than an absolutely average first team midfield player who has occasionally played CB in the past (Padoin).

My Guess :
Giacch - Matri - Pepe
Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal
De Ceglie - Magnusson/Guano - Caceras - Lich

My Wish:
Elia - Matri - Quag
Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal
De Ceglie - Magnusson/Guano - Caceras - Lich
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nobionye Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 am

dont like it when people say "2nd position isnt bad"....but to let the first position slip like this???....its pretty bad imo.

Conte's team selection really baffles me ...Boriello over Matri???....Bonucci??..an accident waiting to happen again.
what infuriates me is that we knew that the team needed firepower...ive said it time and again GET SOME CREATIVITY IN THIS TEAM UPFRONT!!!
moments of individual brilliance far outweighs the 'hardworkers'.

like sm1 wrote....elia cant do worse than some players that were fielded against bologna.

ffs his 3-5-2 should change ....i thought it was meant for just teams like udinese or napoli that inundate thier midfield.free up marchisio and litch!!!

some idiot wrote on the last post i made that "we dont need to buy WC players, juve make thier own stars".....good to see the juve starz are shining ala bonucci, padoin et al ....glad to see his head is outta his a$$ now in this post.

Conte is a good coach , but he needs to understand that trainig form is not an indicator of matchday form, hell, vucinic must be the best at training huh?? that left wing should be suited to giach better.

lastly , iam just beginning to feel that a loss is the kick on the behind that we need.

nobionye
nobionye
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:54 pm

as much as i hate Bonucci;s form right now, i cant say to NOT use Bonucci. he makes a lot errors but he isnt that bad, he can stick as a 4th choice CB for next year (buying another CB as 3rd or 2nd choice ahead of Barzagli)
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

djfawnz wrote:as much as i hate Bonucci;s form right now, i cant say to NOT use Bonucci. he makes a lot errors but he isnt that bad, he can stick as a 4th choice CB for next year (buying another CB as 3rd or 2nd choice ahead of Barzagli)

The pressure gets to him and he is unlucky sometimes but still he needs to grow as defender he is starter in Juventus FC what if it was Final in UCL?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm

there's a reason why I don't post much these days,

its so absurd some of the things people post.

Even when we are not performing, you have these same people come and dance to that same tune like it was a Zumba routine.

In the beginning of the season I said how Conte has and will never convince me until the the season ends.

So many draws at home and we have such good players like Elia and Krasic.

I told of how Conte will play his "preferred babies" till the end of the season even as at last September and as expected I got the stick for it. Well there we have it.

There is no excuse if we don't get first two, yes you heard it first two. We spent so much money in the transfer market and if Conte fails, he needs the sack. There will be no excuses, he has very good players that fit the 4-2-4 formation.

I laugh at how some of you come out after we draw to remind everyone about the season's targets. About how we want CL and not Serie A its funny and so ironical.

This is how it seems; You are a student who is always used to getting a C and in one semester you up your tempo and are in the range of A then mid-range you drop within B then you are content with yourself forgetting how much you are closer to C again. Only a fool thinks like that.

There's no excuse this season if we fail.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

So lets all go in same tone and music : ' SACK CONTE, HE SUCKS, KRASIC MUST BE PLAYED ELIA TO. WE HAVE CONTE WE DON'T SUPPORT CONTE BECAUSE HE'S DONE NOTHING BUT DAMAGE TO THIS TEAM '

:facepalm:

Really reallly Idon't even know why I bother with this section anymore
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:So lets all go in same tone and music : ' SACK CONTE, HE SUCKS, KRASIC MUST BE PLAYED ELIA TO. WE HAVE CONTE WE DON'T SUPPORT CONTE BECAUSE HE'S DONE NOTHING BUT DAMAGE TO THIS TEAM '

:facepalm:

Really reallly Idon't even know why I bother with this section anymore

I believe there's a big difference b/n

"Sack him if we fail"

&

"Sack him"

smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb