pUsHa
Lex
Babun
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lex appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Lex appreciation thread

Post by II Capitano Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

I Have Mono wrote:AC Milan don't own the San Siro so they couldn't have intentionally damages the pitch.

Stop being butthurt it is two legs for a reasons and over the course of Both home and away legs Milan won. End of story.
BOOM.

II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 pm

I Have Mono wrote:AC Milan don't own the San Siro so they couldn't have intentionally damages the pitch.

Stop being butthurt it is two legs for a reasons and over the course of Both home and away legs Milan won. End of story.

Both Inter and Milan can relay the pitch before their respective matches if they want to...

Last edited by RealGunner on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:Meh.

Milan played as most teams do when they have a huge lead going into a 2nd leg...uncertain and afraid a single goal will start a comeback. Thats exactly what happened.

These situations are not a game of quality, but mentality...Arsenal got a goal and believed in themselves..all Milan could do was hold on.

Nothing to do with quality or the pitch.

Spot on, mate.

The complexion of the game would have been different had Arsenal scored an away goal, Milan might have not reverted to sitting back deep and defend, but instead attack Arsenal and make them work.

I don't know why the pitch being brought up has any relevance. The best of fans put their heads up and accept what has happened, and credit their respective players.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay, I tolerated Arsenal fan's excuses on the pitch but now I've had enough.

1. The pitch wasn't placed like that on the wings purposely. In Italia during that time, the weather had absolutely ravaged each and every stadio and since Milan's pitch side on the wing grows thinner, this is why they had to replace the wing sides which had been decimated by the insane amounts of snow that were unpredictably destroying the pitch.

2. Two teams played in San Siro, not one. Two. How is it that Ibra made a perfect run down the flank for the 2nd goal without any problems? How is it that Antonini was able to cope? How did KPB and Abate make their solid runs down the flank?

3. Arsenal did not even play us wide since Nocerino and Urby were increasingly thrusted on the wings when Arsenal played wider which is why they moved back down central.

4. Did the pitch have anything to do with Silva failing to clear a routine ball? Did the pitch have anything to do with Nocerino's horrid tackle to Ox? Or Abate failing to mark Koscielny? Certainly not.

5. Crap fullbacks? Since when was Abate crap? Defensively he is a beast. give me a break
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Babun started this thread, don't lynch me No
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:Meh.

Milan played as most teams do when they have a huge lead going into a 2nd leg...uncertain and afraid a single goal will start a comeback. Thats exactly what happened.

These situations are not a game of quality, but mentality...Arsenal got a goal and believed in themselves..all Milan could do was hold on.

Nothing to do with quality or the pitch.

Spot on Dani as usual.

No disrespect to Arsenal and Wenger in any aspect.

But took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you Dani
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Okay, I tolerated Arsenal fan's excuses on the pitch but now I've had enough.

1. The pitch wasn't placed like that on the wings purposely. In Italia during that time, the weather had absolutely ravaged each and every stadio and since Milan's pitch side on the wing grows thinner, this is why they had to replace the wing sides which had been decimated by the insane amounts of snow that were unpredictably destroying the pitch.

2. Two teams played in San Siro, not one. Two. How is it that Ibra made a perfect run down the flank for the 2nd goal without any problems? How is it that Antonini was able to cope? How did KPB and Abate make their solid runs down the flank?

3. Arsenal did not even play us wide since Nocerino and Urby were increasingly thrusted on the wings when Arsenal played wider which is why they moved back down central.

4. Did the pitch have anything to do with Silva failing to clear a routine ball? Did the pitch have anything to do with Nocerino's horrid tackle to Ox? Or Abate failing to mark Koscielny? Certainly not.

5. Crap fullbacks? Since when was Abate crap? Defensively he is a beast. give me a break
Boom, another headshot. Brilliant.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:24 pm

it's nice you've taken on the role as my cheerleader. I can get you some pompoms if you like?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Arsenal fans showing their true colors after both legs of this matchup :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Lex wrote:Babun started this thread, don't lynch me No

For the record, my post was directed at Babun. He has a nasty habit of causing trouble by involving two teams, neither of whom Madrid.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Lex wrote:it's nice you've taken on the role as my cheerleader. I can get you some pompoms if you like?
Nah, but you might want to consider the pitch. It was clearly the reason for Walcott being amazing in the first leg.

/thread
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 pm

going nowhere
RealGunner
RealGunner