When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 pm

The xcx wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'm surprised that so many of you are ready to take an ex-Madrid player with little or no managerial experience to one of the biggest football manager jobs in the world...
Were you worried when Hodgson was out for Rodgers, similar to your no experience of coaching statement?..
Thought so.

Rodgers wasn't my favorite choice, but even he had previous managerial experience.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Art Morte wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'm surprised that so many of you are ready to take an ex-Madrid player with little or no managerial experience to one of the biggest football manager jobs in the world...
Were you worried when Hodgson was out for Rodgers, similar to your no experience of coaching statement?..
Thought so.

Rodgers wasn't my favorite choice, but even he had previous managerial experience.
At top tier for how long??

Lacking managerial experience in minor cases do not mean anything, you can still be successive but to maintain that success is the hardest of all. Inb4pep excuse Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:28 pm

If you think that experience counts for nothing, okay then.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Pep didn't really have much experience yet won the treble in his first season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Art Morte wrote:If you think that experience counts for nothing, okay then.
I didint say that you did Laughing..What I just implied was that in minor cases they end a season with success (depends the way you defy it).
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm

pep had coaching experience prior to taking the job.

raul, zidane, de la red.. all great players and maybe future coaches, but right now? no chance.

we will most likely appoint an interim manager, and the more i think about it the more i like the idea of toril taking the helm.

the expectation wont be that high considering mou basically plummeted us out of la liga

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Toril maybe??
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 am

John Terry, we might finally win the CL.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Pep didn't really have much experience yet won the treble in his first season.

He also just happened to have probably the greatest team of all time. Experience is extremely important, but a person's charisma and leadership abilities are as important which is what Pep had. He grew into his role. I think they will sign Benitez and regret the decision.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:09 am

Also out of the ex players, I can only see Raul becoming a good coach. He was just a natural leader and motivator unlike the likes of Figo and Zidane.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:21 am

Very Happy vincenzo Montella
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Wouldn't mind Low tbh.

Raul & Zidane is way too early.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:48 pm

tbh, i am not rooting for low that much, he is like pelegrini. He also not a tactical genious.

We need someone who can give us organised tactics but also play beautiful football.

I dont know anyone other then kloop who can do that, and why would klop leave now, his team is still in champions league.

I think we should wait for mou till the summer, i still think we have a chance for champions league and his record in it is still amazing.

I just want champions league.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Zidane recommends Lippi to replace Mourinho, according to El Pais.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 pm

I'd be OK with Lippi replacing Mourinho actually.

Just please do not replace him with either Benitez or Löw.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Bring Klopp. The dude is a f****g genius
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Klopp is an excellent manager. He will be good for RM, but is RM good for him. Not sure Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:27 am

Very Happy it took 5 years for Klopp to build B.D i doubt he can survive Real Madrid without getting sacked that Long
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 am

the funniest scenario would be Psg sacking Anchelotti and Real Madrid hire him and win CL year after rofl
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:28 am

Michael Laudrup, please make it happen Flo Sad
Toril would also be nice, he would probably integrate more of the youth players into the team
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:17 am

Would love Montella personally.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:38 am

How about Vicente Del Bosque?

Because it's more non-sense if Pep Guardiola coaching Madrid.
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 am

Jack Daniels wrote:John Terry, we might finally win the CL.

:facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Del Bosque said Spain will be the last team he manages.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/12/21/3620322/spain-job-will-be-my-last-says-del-bosque

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Don't touch ! Smile

The European managerial merry-go-round could have implications for Juventus, as reports in Italy suggest that Real Madrid could target Antonio Conte.

Jose Mourinho has been linked with a number of clubs around the continent and looks set to leave Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

And as such, Gazzetta dello Sport believe that Los Blancos may target the Bianconeri Coach as a replacement for the Portuguese tactician.

The 43-year-old has a contract at the Old Lady until 2015, but the Milan-based paper claim that Juve will do anything in their power to keep him at the club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Se7en wrote:I'd be OK with Lippi replacing Mourinho actually.

Just please do not replace him with either Benitez or Löw.
Lippi's senility was proven during his second spell in charge of the Azzurri; so no, I don't think he'd be someone you'd want ...

fa[ch]t man Rafa's dream job has always been Real Madrid, though why he should be given a chance now is not at all evident ...

Jogi Löw has been linked with the post for a while now, dating back before Mou's appointment ... I'm not convinced he'd achieve similar consistency at club level (especially in a foreign land, with the most demanding of fans and upper management) as he has done with the German national team ...

IMO, the only ideal candidate with the requisite pedigree and experience is Ancelotti ... the talk of a Carletto-Mou swap has done the rounds ... Mou is a favourite of mine, and it'd be amazing to see him reunited with Zlatan ... but I worry about how long PSG will remain Calcio Central if there is no longer an Italian manager at the helm ... but that's not a concern for you guys ... you'd be in great hands if Ancelotti took over after José ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next