When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Xifio Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Se7en wrote:I'd be OK with Lippi replacing Mourinho actually.

Just please do not replace him with either Benitez or Löw.
Lippi's senility was proven during his second spell in charge of the Azzurri; so no, I don't think he'd be someone you'd want ...

fa[ch]t man Rafa's dream job has always been Real Madrid, though why he should be given a chance now is not at all evident ...

Jogi Löw has been linked with the post for a while now, dating back before Mou's appointment ... I'm not convinced he'd achieve similar consistency at club level (especially in a foreign land, with the most demanding of fans and upper management) as he has done with the German national team ...

IMO, the only ideal candidate with the requisite pedigree and experience is Ancelotti ... the talk of a Carletto-Mou swap has done the rounds ... Mou is a favourite of mine, and it'd be amazing to see him reunited with Zlatan ... but I worry about how long PSG will remain Calcio Central if there is no longer an Italian manager at the helm ... but that's not a concern for you guys ... you'd be in great hands if Ancelotti took over after José ...

Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 3 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 am

I can't forget Figo's missed penalty against Juve, that moment is the most influential moment for our team in the last 10-15 years.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 am

Real Madrid are keeping tabs on Jurgen Klopp's progress at Borussia Dortmund.

Real president Florentino Perez is planning in the event that Jose Mourinho chooses to leave at the end of the season.

El Economista says among candidates under consideration is Klopp, 45, who has transformed Borussia Dortmund into one of the most exciting teams in Europe.

Others on Perez's shortlist include Joachim Low, Carlo Ancelotti, Arsene Wenger, Rafa Benitez, Michael Laudrup, Rafa Benitez and even Marcello Lippi.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 am

YA YA YA YA YAAAAAAAA.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:32 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Real Madrid are keeping tabs on Jurgen Klopp's progress at Borussia Dortmund.

Real president Florentino Perez is planning in the event that Jose Mourinho chooses to leave at the end of the season.

El Economista says among candidates under consideration is Klopp, 45, who has transformed Borussia Dortmund into one of the most exciting teams in Europe.

Others on Perez's shortlist include Joachim Low, Carlo Ancelotti, Arsene Wenger, Rafa Benitez, Michael Laudrup, Rafa Benitez and even Marcello Lippi.

God help us !!!
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:04 am

LuckAndWin wrote:How about Vicente Del Bosque?

Because it's more non-sense if Pep Guardiola coaching Madrid.

This has been discussed. Del bosque will never, ever coach madrid as long as perez is president.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 am

Does he even speak spanish?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Chelsea interim manager Rafa Benitez is the favoured successor to Jose Mourinho as Real Madrid boss among the La Liga club's membership, according to a survey carried out on behalf of Marca.

The Madrid-based newspaper says Benitez is the preferred replacement should Mourinho leave next summer, with the vote of 21.4% of socios (members). Germany manager Joachim Low came second in the poll with 19.5% and current Swansea manager and ex-Madrid player Michael Laudrup was third with 15.6%.

A report in Friday's Daily Telegraph claimed that Benitez, a former Madrid youth-team coach, had been approached by a third party with a view to taking charge at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu next season.

The claim ties in with an interview given to Spanish radio station Onda Cero in December when Benitez enigmatically suggested he had held talks about replacing Mourinho.

"I know things but I am not going to talk about Real Madrid, because I believe I should not," he said then, before refusing to give any further details beyond his "surprise" at Madrid's form this season.
Marca's research was carried out by polling company Sigma Dos, who spoke with 704 socios either at the Bernabeu before Sunday's 4-3 victory over Real Sociedad, or by telephone.

The survey found Madrid's supporters were split in their views regarding
Mourinho, with 54% of those polled wanting him to stay on this summer and 42% preferring him to leave. Of those asked, 62 % said Mourinho's words and actions are damaging the image of the club, while 33% disagreed with that view.

Asked to rate the manager's performance out of ten, the Portuguese received an overall mark of 6.68.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:23 pm

What about Wenger ? With Madrid's squad he would be recognized as the best in the world IMO>
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Borussia Dortmund manager, Jurgen Klopp shot down rumours linking him to Real Madrid, should current manager; Jose Mourinho decided to leave his post this summer.

In an interview with German sports daily, Bild, Klopp reacted to news that he would be the man that the Real Madrid fans would favour to take over the managerial role should Mourinho depart.

“It’s obvious that a lot of people watched our games against Real Madrid and liked the way we play football – after all, there are teams worse than us.

“Perhaps the Madrid fans want a German coach again [a reference to Bernd Schuster, who coached Madrid for little more than one season, between 2007 and 2008], but unfortunately I don’t have the time. The only certainty is that I have a contract with Dortmund until 2016; everything else is just rumours.”

Klopp is considered to be one of the brightest, albeit unorthodox footballing minds, in the football world, taking Borussia Dortmund from the second tier to back to back Bundesliga champions.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:17 pm

My first choice would be Jurgen Klopp. Marcelo Bielsa would be on the list as well
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 pm

likeastar wrote:What about Wenger ? With Madrid's squad he would be recognized as the best in the world IMO>
[quote="likeastar"]

Hell nah... Wenger is trash..
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Jupp Heynckes stated today that he didn't want to retire after all ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Real Madrid Preseident Florentino Perez has identified former player Michael Laudrup as the successor to Jose Mourinho.

Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid this summer, that much we know and until now a number of names have been linked with the club.

The latest is Swansea City manager Michael Laudrup and the Dane is aware of the interest from a club he served as a player.

Certainly President Florentino Perez has identified Laudrup as the man to take the La Liga champions out of the doldrums from the start of the 2013/14 season.

His good work at the Welsh club has not gone unnoticed and whilst Swansea will do their best to ensure that Laudrup fulfills his contract, if Los Blancos come calling as expected then in reality there will only be one outcome to any negotiations.

Laudrup himself has let it be known he is open to a move back to the Spanish capital.

Not only would it be a move that would appeal to the Dane, but the sports management of Real Madrid and many of the clubs fans would be similarly delighted. Laudrup remains one of a select few to have served both Barcelona and Real Madrid with equal aplomb and is genuinely still loved by both sets of supporters.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Good manager.... don't wanna see Mourinho leave thou. Hopefully he stays till his contract expires....
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho feels he's in his final months in the job.

El Confidencial says no matter what he wins this season, Mourinho has decided he will leave Real at the end of the campaign.

His next destination is not yet decided, but wherever he goes, Mourinho intends to take Real No2 Aitor Karanka with him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 pm

El Confidencial linking Mourinho to PSG and Ancelotti to Real Madrid.

------------

Guillem Balague saying the club have spoken to at least one of the candidates to replace Mourinho.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Ancelotti:

"I think there is no coach in the world who says he does not want coach Real Madrid , "said Ancelotti before the cameras of state television in Spain. However, the Italian meted this post with your statement in the PSG happiness: "I'm happy in Paris. now is all I can say," he added. However, anything can happen in a few months.

Apparently Perez called Ancellotti to check if he was available, according to Le Parisien.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 pm

AVB another candidate to replace Mourinho, according to La Cadena Cope.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:39 am

I wouldn't mind Ancelotti. I dislike Rafa and would prefer neither coming to coach.
But who's an ideal but REALISTIC option?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:08 am

I would love for some young coach to come out of nowhere and become a success a la Guardiola. We really need a ruthless, likable, classy and intelligent leader. Tbh honest I don't even think experience would matter. Just arm him with a highly experienced backroom staff and let him make a name for himself.

How far is Zidane with his coaching license??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Zidane is not ready he will be coaching a youth team next season

Toril is a young manager, fantastic with players. Turned around the youth team a couple of seasons ago. I think he will be a great manager
but for me Wenger is the one to take over, he will do a great job with our pretty young team and promote a couple of youth teamers too
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Laudrup is the fans favourite to take over, after a poll by AS. The poll questioned more than 40000 people.

Laudrup got 73% of the votes, Benitez 18% and Ancelotti 9%.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 pm

So we're going to let Marca and As choose our next coach. Great lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Well, Looks like it. Mou will probably leave bcos of Marca. so did pelligrini... I would n't be surprised anymore.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Zealous wrote:So we're going to let Marca and As choose our next coach. Great lol
it's just as reaction to the news that Perez contacted Carlo. It's a vote, i voted like 3 times lol, and Laudrup crushed the poll, ridiculous really.

In Spain they say that Perez has wanted Carlo for a while now, and last time when he wanted to get reelected, they say that he had the socios surveyed and they werent very excited about Carlito.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next