Forza
la bestia negra
che
rwo power
Divine Intervention
55 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 4 Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Nomad wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Nomad wrote:Napoli is not better than Milan in any department. Napoli's main strength lies in their attacking trio, which Milan can easily match with the likes of Ibra, Robinho and the Duck. Midfield and Defense; Milan wins hands down.

Having said that, Napoli, as someone mentioned earlier, have earned the right of being the dark horses in this season's CL. I really would like them to go all the way.

I hope for all the three Italian teams to go through to the quarters and from there avoid each other, that unless circumstance forces them into a direct clash between them, for example in the case of all the three making it to the semis.

Forza Napoli, forza Serie A :mental:

thanks for admiration but i have to admit though that napoli midfield is a bit stronger than us as a unit... guys like inler and gargano pretty underrated and amazing with respect to nocerino and van bommel who are great individual players. our strength is forwards and CBs... and abate, we still dont have good fullbacks with exception to him.

napoli&s biggest strength is their supporters, the way napoli team channels those motivation through the crowd is amazing. its like napoli has far more mental and psychological advantage than milan. in that respect, they are way better than us. they play with grit and determination, thats what makes them a step ahead of others...

I agree with you on Napoli's supporters being crucial to their success, they really push their team to perform to their best. They are their 12th man, as journos would put it. Amazing fans.

Again, I agree with you on Napoli being a team that defends as a unit, and Milan having some pretty average fullbacks( Well, Abate is above average at best). However, department wise, Milan's defense is better than Napoli's.

In the midfield, although Milan no longer boast of the elegent, creative and crafty midfielders they were once synonymous with, they do have an entirely different kind of midfield really suits their new style of play. The likes of Boateng, Nocerino( how I regret Juve threw him away as a deal sweetener to get Amauri of all people :facepalm: ) and Emanuelson are machines who can run all day and in the case of first two, possess some wicked ability to shoot from distance and being accurate at that.

ur exactly right, our philosophy has changed. before we had hordes of technical geniuses in pirlo seedorf rui costa kaka and now we have like midfield with defensive qualities and work rate. i think thats why sometimes we milan fail because will they ensure some kind of safety but they cant provide, hence the forwards fail horribly. as shown against spurs, against juve.

so our forwards have to do solo work. napoli is all about team work, those 3 tridents working perfectly while never neglecting team duty of defending, even lavezzi hamsik and cavani defends. something ibra robinho pato doesnt do.

lol at nocerino i actually am shocked how milan pulled this deal off. well i guess one club loss is another one gain, just like pirlo. he has found new motivation and hunger there. well galliani and allegri says its technical decision to let pirlo go but its obvious they are lying, they are regretting this.

also u guys got good player in matri who i think if he were to be in milan now would do admirably well.

Back to top Go down

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 4 Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 pm

i think napoli will do just like schalke 04. maybe to bee in final or win CL is a biig ask but if they do it, then it would be a fairytale. i would be happy for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:03 pm

JespSwe wrote:i think napoli will do just like schalke 04. maybe to bee in final or win CL is a biig ask but if they do it, then it would be a fairytale. i would be happy for them.

I think they(Napoli) are stronger than Schalke was last season. You are right, wining the CL is asking too much, but I hope they advance to quarters, and then avoid the two Spanish teams, Milan and Inter(not that Napoli can't kick them out, but for the co-officiants' sake I hope they avoid them).

Napoli can easily deal with the rest of the teams, Bayern included.

Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Napoli are certainly capable of beating any side in the CL given 3 conditions: they have their big three available and fully fit (Hamsik, Cavani and Lavezzi), they win the midfield (this relies heavily on good performances from Gargano and Inler), and they keep the pressure off of their back three (no matter how well they play, the back three are susceptible to pressure when the opposition get enough attackers forward). We've seen their quality in the group stage this season. If they can recreate the conditions that allowed them to acheive those results, any team in Europe will have their hands full.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Draw or not draw Napoli can't win it all ,they are just not good enough ... with those defenders , their time is running out, qf exit is my prediction .

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:57 pm

you guyz are funny. ok then

lets make a deal

if napoli qualify for the semifinals i will leave this forum ok?

no matter their opponent either is real madrid or barca or benfica if they manage to qualify for the semis ill leave this forum and never come again.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

your hardly on this forum anyway dude :coffee:

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:20 pm

REWB wrote:your hardly on this forum anyway dude :coffee:

just cause i dont post doesnt mean i dont visit Wink
i visit daily and enjoy reading most of the topics eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Zealous wrote:Milan reaching the final wouldn't surprise me if they get a decent draw. They're a different team in Europe and Allegri has them well drilled enough to reach the latter stages.

Close call :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 pm

DI do you know how stupid and asinine you even sound right now?

1. Napoli's tie is not even over.

2. Napoli don't have a chance in hell of winning the CL with teams like Barca and Madrid.

3. With this paper thin squad do you really expect Napoli to win the CL?

:facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 pm

If Napoli win it then I will leave this forum :coffee:

Edit: Deaddrave beat me to it pretty much, but I will leave if they win still
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am

JespSwe wrote:

on milan, divine intervention, u say milan are mediocre at best lol ofcourse because we have lot of first team players injured, and reserves are stepping up the game atm, actually they have done admirable jobs. we have even reserves players getting injured, and making emergency purchases in january. that u should be aware of lol

hmm
Show me the quote! I never wrote Milan is mediocore.
Swagg wrote:If Napoli win it then I will leave this forum :coffee:

deadrave wrote:you guyz are funny. ok then

lets make a deal

no matter their opponent either is real madrid or barca or benfica if they manage to qualify for the semis ill leave this forum and never come again.

Excuse me for my curiosity but why do grown up men act like Napoli winning champions league would be the end of the world? Did Cavani, Lavezzi or Hamsik kill someone? Steal your girlfriend?
I could understand you dismiss Napoli for being weak but your reactions are over the top :faceplam:

Last edited by Divine Intervention on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 am

Arquitecto wrote:DI do you know how stupid and asinine you even sound right now?

2. Napoli don't have a chance in hell of winning the CL with teams like Barca and Madrid.

People who insult other people ain't asinine to begin with.
1. the tie is as good as over. see how teams wrap up ties like professionals!
2. every team has a chance to win champions league. some of them more, some less.
3. our paper thin squad is still better than Milan's poster boys.
McLewis wrote:Napoli have earned the right to be considered dark horses in this competition, with only Madrid and Barca ahead of them right now. The Three Tenors are just as dangerous as both their attack lines.
thank you
jibers wrote:If Napoli beat Chelsea they will be in the Cl final regardless of who they have to go through. It ios the CL rule I'm afraid...
Excellent!

Last edited by Divine Intervention on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:17 am

I think today goes to show that it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Arsenal almost won the tie. Chelsea could surprise Napoli. You never know in football...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 am

The Verminator wrote:I think today goes to show that it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Arsenal almost won the tie. Chelsea could surprise Napoli. You never know in football...
I respect FC Chelsea a lot but Napoli wins like a team and goes down like one! The first eleven is full of passionate professional players I'm proud of the boys! If they lose they gave everything but wasn't enough. We don't have washed up overpaid stars like Milan. Milanelo watch how professionals wrap up a tie lol
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Divine Intervention wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:DI do you know how stupid and asinine you even sound right now?

People who insult other people ain't asinine to begin with.
1. the tie is as good as over. see how teams wrap up ties like professionals!
2. every team has a chance to win champions league. some of them more, some less.
3. our paper thin squad is still better than Milan's poster boys.
McLewis wrote:Napoli have earned the right to be considered dark horses in this competition, with only Madrid and Barca ahead of them right now. The Three Tenors are just as dangerous as both their attack lines.
thank you
jibers wrote:If Napoli beat Chelsea they will be in the Cl final regardless of who they have to go through. It ios the CL rule I'm afraid...
Excellent!

1. Wanna place a bet on it? I predict Chelsea will make a sensational comeback against Napoli and show them who's boss. A friendly signature bet. And if you think this tie is over just by a 2 goal lead going into stamford bridge. Guess again.

2. What is this romanticism? Far from the truth

3. Really? Than why did we win the Scudetto and not you last year? Why are we first and you 5th? 1 win in 2 years does not validate anything.

And yes you do sound asinine given your arrogance from the start.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Divine Intervention wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

on milan, divine intervention, u say milan are mediocre at best lol ofcourse because we have lot of first team players injured, and reserves are stepping up the game atm, actually they have done admirable jobs. we have even reserves players getting injured, and making emergency purchases in january. that u should be aware of lol

hmm
Show me the quote! I never wrote Milan is mediocore.
Swagg wrote:If Napoli win it then I will leave this forum :coffee:

lets make a deal

Excuse me for my curiosity but why do grown up men act like Napoli winning champions league would be the end of the world? Did Cavani, Lavezzi or Hamsik kill someone? Steal your girlfriend?
I could understand you dismiss Napoli for being weak but your reactions are over the top :faceplam:

you r the one who underestimates all top clubs and try to put yours in the same level which is not no matter what others say, you r the one who said madrid is an overrated bunch.. mhm seriously? what about the other bayern's backline is meh.. seriously? did you beat them at least once in the group stages with their meh backline? and you also believe you can eliminate barca with the 10% ball possession you'll have?

sorry but i can take all these as a "football is football and anything can happen so napoli has a slighty chance to win the CL" but noway you have as much chances as madrid barca or bayern have.

so wake up and realize what team you support. the 5th team in serie a...

i know you r trying to enjoy your self since you reached so far in CL
but the same i can say about basel they had a tough group as well and they also won the first leg against bayern. does that mean they have same chances to win it cause they played better opponents than real madrid did?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

deadrave wrote:
but the same i can say about basel they had a tough group as well and they also won the first leg against bayern. does that mean they have same chances to win it cause they played better opponents than real madrid did?

You make sense finally! Potential is potential. Proven is proven!
However Basel won 1-0 at home. The tie is wide open.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 pm

apologies divine intervention ... maybe i have hyperopia lol

yes we havent beaten big clubs in serie a due to luck, injuries, and some bad form early season because of new arrivals having to collaborate with the team

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2tdCQDXf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbKzogvGcic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRz3tElDep0

Gargano is so underrated :bow:
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am

Surag wrote:Yes i do believe they have a better starting eleven than Milan atleast on paper.

League standings are irrelevant in this argument anyways as on their day when everyone's fit and on form ,Napoli will be too much for Milan.

If Milan win this year's Champions League ,i would see this as the season where other top quality teams have grossly underachieved.

League standing irrelevant when comparing teams? Made my day lol.

So you already have an excuse if Milan wins? You Juventus fans make me lol, ever since you got relegated then finished 7th twice in a row, you've gotten an inferiority complex over the two Milans. If we win this year, it will be due to Allegri and that players. We are one of the best teams in the world, no matter how much excuses you make.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 am

lets make a deal

Would love that to happen, lets see Napoli draw APEOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Win CL? Impossibru. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. smoking
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 pm

:vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi: :vagi:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Lord Hades wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next