Forza
la bestia negra
che
rwo power
Divine Intervention
55 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 7 Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by Red Alert Sat May 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Everybody says and writes things that come back to bite them.

The question is whether it's fair game to attack someone who did just that when everybody else wanted their team to win the CL too?

A bit hypocritical I think. hmm

Honestly couldn't care less he got it wrong. Mistakes happen.

Just dislike the fact he doesn't appreciate Barcelona's style of play and they'll have to change tactics to suit him... when it's proved to be a succesful way of winning trophies in the last 5 years or so.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 7 Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by The Verminator Sat May 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Everybody says and writes things that come back to bite them.

The question is whether it's fair game to attack someone who did just that when everybody else wanted their team to win the CL too?

I was only mucking around though. I joke very often, and i don't take things seriously Wink I think he overreacted...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Meh, man up and take your beats I say.

Could have been humble and just enjoyed the fun instead of making predictions and talking big..now look..

Gotta back it up if you talk trash.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 pm

^I agree with this too actually...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Sat May 12, 2012 12:57 pm

when i watch napoli, i just can’t believe that they would beat man city or a strong chelsea team. they have got a couple of outstanding players on the attack, I think cavani and levezzi have proved that. but deal with those two players and the rest, I don’t think are any better than what you face in the premier league, week in, week out. usually italian teams are very compact, disciplined, don’t let you have any space, close you down. everything that Napoli don't do. and with cavani, lavezzi and hamsik leaving in the summer they'll go back to being a nothing team mid or lower table.

Last edited by Neutral on Sat May 12, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat May 12, 2012 12:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Could have been humble and just enjoyed the fun instead of making predictions and talking big..now look..

The Franchise wrote:I have zero fear, zero...which makes me uncomfortable.

But I have watched them the entire season and they deserve to be in 5th place..not just because of performance, but they actually lack talent.

They wasnt better than Benfica at all.

The one thing I really want to say is, the amount of times Aimar got in between the lines vs Mikel and Lamps was amazing...Messi would of had his best game ever if he was there lol

I dont want to sound arrogant, but I cant fathom any possible situation in which they win.

As for line ups and so on.

Indeed... :coffee:
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Xavi is too humble and respectful to trash talk. Rolling Eyes
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 12, 2012 2:29 pm

LOL Napoli fan has been :vagi:

banana
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat May 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Lol, he goes on about every big team in Europe then tells us to stop talking about his team.

Nothing to see here guys, just an extremely butthurt troll. He has been deceived, now he's suffering.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Hamsik is a very good player, too bad rarely anyone talks about him :[

vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 13, 2012 11:07 am

Divine Intervention wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

But I have watched them the entire season and they deserve to be in 5th place..not just because of performance, but they actually lack talent.

The one thing I really want to say is, the amount of times Aimar got in between the lines vs Mikel and Lamps was amazing...Messi would of had his best game ever if he was there lol

I dont want to sound arrogant, but I cant fathom any possible situation in which they win.

The Franchise wrote:

The Franchise wrote:

Erm...no?

"I have zero fear, zero...which makes me uncomfortable."
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am

Why did you quote him three times? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 13, 2012 11:17 am

Shit pc, refuses to obay my commands. Didnt even notice.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun May 13, 2012 12:12 pm

1st of all Catania should beat Udinese ,Lazio -Inter n Napoli - Siena....then we can talk about CL imo Wink (well next s. u know) !lol

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 13, 2012 1:56 pm

boss wrote:1st of all Catania should beat Udinese ,Lazio -Inter n Napoli - Siena....then we can talk about CL imo Wink (well next s. u know) !lol

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7