che
rwo power
Divine Intervention
55 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Napoli to win Champions League Empty Napoli to win Champions League

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

Chelsea cavanised like predicted. I trust my blue troop to secure a win in second leg. Their coach is a goner I heard lol
So who is gonna stop us? Milan? They're suddenly world beaters after beating a mediocore team at best. We're the best Serie A team! Not much depth but with backspine when it matters!
Madrid? overrated bunch! Who did they beat in Europe? They met one serious team called Barsa. Dudes crumbled like sack of potatoes lol.
Munich? Gimme a break, with their backline gesu help them lol!
Barsa? Ok k I concede. Beating machines won't be an easy feat but in one game with players like ours cavanising em is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery possible. Ok, the fanboy is speaking in me but still the possibility exist!

Napoli for Champions League!

Last edited by Divine Intervention on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Napoli to win Champions League Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

Divine Intervention wrote:Munich? Gimme a break, with their backline gesu help them lol!
At the current rate, Basel will go through. And then beware the mighty Baselona Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 am

i know there was a guy with 25% warning level after like 8 posts but doesn't this dude with 50% at 200 get at least second place?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 am

rwo power wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:Munich? Gimme a break, with their backline gesu help them lol!
At the current rate, Basel will go through. And then beware the mighty Baselona Razz
Very possbile indeed. I don't care anyway.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 am

che wrote:i know there was a guy with 25% warning level after like 8 posts but doesn't this dude with 50% at 200 get at least second place?
Spammer! Nothing to say about the topic, eh? Quality to quantity like spam posts of yours is my motto.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

German champions bayern leverkuzen
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 am

Divine Intervention wrote:Napoli for Champions League!
They are going to need Divine Intervention for sure.

Although, the Neapolitan in me prefers them to win out of the rest of the clubs (if Milan don't win).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 am

Tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*
If Bayern don't win, then I want Basel to win it. So. I said it Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Although, the Neapolitan in me prefers them to win out of the rest of the clubs (if Milan don't win).
Why support Milanelo if you have Neaplotian heritage in you? You don't need to hide out yourself! We are mighty strong right now.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

rwo power wrote:Tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*
If Bayern don't win, then I want Basel to win it. So. I said it Razz
Dude I aint gonna take your opinion seriously anymore. Biased like no tomorrow lol Spare me with your unqualified posts and go idolize your Germanic losers somewhere else lol
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 am

Divine Intervention wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Why support Milanelo if you have Neaplotian heritage in you? You don't need to hide out yourself! We are mighty strong right now.
I have always supported Milan, and will always support Milan regardless of my heritage (which is mostly Calabrese anyway).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 am

Napoli won't win Laughing .They haven't got enough experience at these levels.
Madrid can end their run .

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 am

what did YOU fking do in the champions league that madrid hasnt done?
win unexperienced city at home? same city got screwed in europa league last year?
or win worst villareal in years?
or maybe draw with munich which you laugh about their backline but the beated you at group stages?
you r a joke you suddenly became a top club, i tell you what you gonna get eliminated by chelsea now and you will eat all your words..

and btw you know what madrid has done that you didnt? bought mourinho and you only need that guy to assure you success in europe.

this is not champions league this is barcelona vs real madrid. nough said .

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 am

By the way ,strongest teams in the draw are in order Barcelona and AC Milan.I am expecting one of these two to win the Champions League Wink .

Last edited by manlio on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:00 pm

deadrave wrote:
there is barca
there is real madrid
there is milan
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is the Oakland Athletics
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Keep this civil, please.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 pm

no need to get over ourselves, cl is a very unpredictable competition ,for all you know we could be out in the quarters and basel could make the finals
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 pm

As Lord Hades did well to point out, the draw is a cruel and fickle thing. Napoli might well face APOEL then Benfica on the road to the final or they might land Barcelona in the next round, as might Madrid, Milan or Bayern Munich.

It's a competition that at this stage, you can win if you're simply in it still. The chances are slim, however the knockout format allows others at times to do the heavy lifting for you. Planning fairytale finishes before the draw is a dangerous game though, consequently.

I certainly wouldn't want Napoli to face one of the Spanish giants immediately, however in truth the draw isn't even on my mind yet. It will come to mind only after the final whistle of every remaining second leg and not before then.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 pm

deadrave wrote:what did YOU fking do in the champions league that madrid hasnt done?
win unexperienced city at home? same city got screwed in europa league last year?
or maybe draw with munich which you laugh about their backline but the beated you at group stages?
you r a joke you suddenly became a top club, i tell you what you gonna get eliminated by chelsea now and you will eat all your words..

and btw you know what madrid has done that you didnt? bought mourinho and you only need that guy to assure you success in europe.

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli
Napoli qualified from the arguably hardest group. We beat FC Chelsea. I know Real Madrid have better players overall. They might win but what proofs do you have? Madrid didn't face any big shots like Munich, Manu or others. The only team they met was Barsa you know the rest of the story. While Madrid are certainly one of the favourites Napoli have more credentials than them at this point. Come down from your high horse. Discuss like adults. I suspect you're one of the mighty bandwagoerns lol
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 pm

dostoevsky wrote:As Lord Hades did well to point out, the draw is a cruel and fickle thing. Napoli might well face APOEL then Benfica on the road to the final or they might land Barcelona in the next round, as might Madrid, Milan or Bayern Munich.

It's a competition that at this stage, you can win if you're simply in it still. The chances are slim, however the knockout format allows others at times to do the heavy lifting for you. Planning fairytale finishes before the draw is a dangerous game though, consequently.

I certainly wouldn't want Napoli to face one of the Spanish giants immediately, however in truth the draw isn't even on my mind yet. It will come to mind only after the final whistle of every remaining second leg and not before then.
Very nice sum up thank you! I adore your type cool and mysterious lol
Every team has a shot I only put emphasis on current achievments. Napoli is certainly capable of winning Champions League. If you consider Milan favourite you can't leave out Napoli. Any sane Serie A fan will agree with me!
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:00 pm

deadrave wrote:what did YOU fking do in the champions league that madrid hasnt done?

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli
Napoli qualified from the arguably hardest group. We beat FC Chelsea. I know Real Madrid have better players overall. They might win but what proofs do you have? Madrid didn't face any big shots like Munich, Manu or others. The only team they met was Barsa you know the rest of the story. While Madrid are certainly one of the favourites Napoli have more credentials than them at this point. Come down from your high horse. Discuss like adults. I suspect you're one of the mighty bandwagoerns lol

toughest group says who? it was you vs city we all knew bayern would top the group and we all KNOW villareal this year thats why they didnt take even 1 point. you know which chelsea we r talking about right? we beat better teams than this chelsea each week at la liga
and again you base your beliefs
on who you beated to say you can beat us .. i dont care if you elimnated bayern as well that doesnt mean you have better chances than us just cause we haven played a serious oppoenent yet.

btw you r the one that should come down by your high horse cause you arent considered a top club in fact you arent considered a title challenger at all by many

i ride a high horse cause i deserve to i ride it cause i am europe's history and future something you dont even deserve to spell. after this year you wont even participate in this tournament and you want to win it? smh

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Real Madrid won't win it either .

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:04 pm

deadrave wrote:

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli

toughest group says who? it was you vs city we all knew bayern would top the group and we all KNOW villareal this year thats why they didnt take even 1 point. you know which chelsea we r talking about right? we beat better teams than this chelsea each week at la liga
on who you beated to say you can beat us .. i dont care if you elimnated bayern as well that doesnt mean you have better chances than us just cause we haven played a serious oppoenent yet.

btw you r the one that should come down by your high horse cause you arent considered a top club in fact you arent considered a title challenger at all by many

i ride a high horse cause i deserve to i ride it cause i am europe's history and future something you dont even deserve to spell. after this year you wont even participate in this tournament and you want to win it? smh

Don't start to talk about history, it means nothing... in the past several years you won nothing of importance and now you want to come and say Madrid is the best? La Liga is won by the referee and you still get your ass kicked by Barcelona so I suggest you get of your high horse cause if you think you deserve to ride it I have bad news to you.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 pm

please , madrid may not be the best in the world but have been the best in the league the whole season.. give credit where it is due
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm

deadrave wrote:

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli

Kids these days. Are all Madrid fans like him? You are too young to bully me in internet wih your big club status lol. The way how desperately you argue with no sense whatsever I conclude you're a loser in RL.
Kid, respect yourself and respect others. You won't go far with your almighty attitude :facepalm:
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next