Forza
la bestia negra
che
rwo power
Divine Intervention
55 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm

deadrave wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:
deadrave wrote:what did YOU fking do in the champions league that madrid hasnt done?
win unexperienced city at home? same city got screwed in europa league last year?
or win worst villareal in years?
or maybe draw with munich which you laugh about their backline but the beated you at group stages?
you r a joke you suddenly became a top club, i tell you what you gonna get eliminated by chelsea now and you will eat all your words..

and btw you know what madrid has done that you didnt? bought mourinho and you only need that guy to assure you success in europe.

this is not champions league this is barcelona vs real madrid. nough said .

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli
Napoli qualified from the arguably hardest group. We beat FC Chelsea. I know Real Madrid have better players overall. They might win but what proofs do you have? Madrid didn't face any big shots like Munich, Manu or others. The only team they met was Barsa you know the rest of the story. While Madrid are certainly one of the favourites Napoli have more credentials than them at this point. Come down from your high horse. Discuss like adults. I suspect you're one of the mighty bandwagoerns lol

toughest group says who? it was you vs city we all knew bayern would top the group and we all KNOW villareal this year thats why they didnt take even 1 point. you know which chelsea we r talking about right? we beat better teams than this chelsea each week at la liga
and again you base your beliefs
on who you beated to say you can beat us .. i dont care if you elimnated bayern as well that doesnt mean you have better chances than us just cause we haven played a serious oppoenent yet.

btw you r the one that should come down by your high horse cause you arent considered a top club in fact you arent considered a title challenger at all by many

i ride a high horse cause i deserve to i ride it cause i am europe's history and future something you dont even deserve to spell. after this year you wont even participate in this tournament and you want to win it? smh
Kids these days. Are all Madrid fans like him? You are too young to bully me in internet wih your big club status lol. The way how desperately you argue with no sense whatsever I conclude you're a loser in RL.
Kid, respect yourself and respect others. You won't go far with your almighty attitude :facepalm:

Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 2 Empty Re: Napoli to win Champions League

Post by Potential Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Lord Hades wrote:please , madrid may not be the best in the world but have been the best in the league the whole season.. give credit where it is due

I absolutely despise Barcelona for their play acting and always loved Madrid, Madrid have been consistence however not deserving of a 10 point lead, as much as I hate Barcelona and love Madrid (as a second club) I have to say that Barcelona has been screwed by the referees this season it looks fixed, Madrid might deserve to win La Liga however 10 points is undeserved considering.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Lord Hades wrote:please , madrid may not be the best in the world but have been the best in the league the whole season.. give credit where it is due
None discredits Madrid. We say you have potential but didn't prove anything yet. Deadrave comes up wit no name club how Napoli suck . Come on! Doesn't he know where Maradona beasted in Europe?
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Potential wrote:
deadrave wrote:
deadrave wrote:what did YOU fking do in the champions league that madrid hasnt done?
win unexperienced city at home? same city got screwed in europa league last year?
or maybe draw with munich which you laugh about their backline but the beated you at group stages?
you r a joke you suddenly became a top club, i tell you what you gonna get eliminated by chelsea now and you will eat all your words..

and btw you know what madrid has done that you didnt? bought mourinho and you only need that guy to assure you success in europe.

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli
Napoli qualified from the arguably hardest group. We beat FC Chelsea. I know Real Madrid have better players overall. They might win but what proofs do you have? Madrid didn't face any big shots like Munich, Manu or others. The only team they met was Barsa you know the rest of the story. While Madrid are certainly one of the favourites Napoli have more credentials than them at this point. Come down from your high horse. Discuss like adults. I suspect you're one of the mighty bandwagoerns lol

toughest group says who? it was you vs city we all knew bayern would top the group and we all KNOW villareal this year thats why they didnt take even 1 point. you know which chelsea we r talking about right? we beat better teams than this chelsea each week at la liga
on who you beated to say you can beat us .. i dont care if you elimnated bayern as well that doesnt mean you have better chances than us just cause we haven played a serious oppoenent yet.

btw you r the one that should come down by your high horse cause you arent considered a top club in fact you arent considered a title challenger at all by many

i ride a high horse cause i deserve to i ride it cause i am europe's history and future something you dont even deserve to spell. after this year you wont even participate in this tournament and you want to win it? smh

Don't start to talk about history, it means nothing... in the past several years you won nothing of importance and now you want to come and say Madrid is the best? La Liga is won by the referee and you still get your ass kicked by Barcelona so I suggest you get of your high horse cause if you think you deserve to ride it I have bad news to you.

it means in this argument.. lol
after what i have done no matter when it was i have the right to believe that i can do it again
napoli has done nothing not long time ago not in recent years the only thing the beliefs are based are the "toughest group" and "chelsea" and suddenly thats enough to say you have similar or higher chances to win the title.

no matter what for me facing apoel or facing napoli its the exact same thing. walkover

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 pm

deadrave wrote:

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli

Toughest group no argument an of form Villarreal were better then dynamo Zagreb
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 pm

None discredits Madrid. We say you have potential but didn't prove anything yet. Deadrave comes up wit no name club how Napoli suck . Come on! Doesn't he know where Maradona beasted in Europe?

napoli doesnt suck but isnt a top club either as you want it to be. ill say it again either is you either is apoel or basel is the exact same thing. you r not milan either bayern or barca.
even if you beat milan 5 times in a row in serie a still you r napoli and the one i would prefer facing instead of milan.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 pm

deadrave wrote:
Potential wrote:
deadrave wrote:

there is barca
there is real madrid
-----------------------
there is 50 feet of crap
-----------------------
and then there is napoli

Don't start to talk about history, it means nothing... in the past several years you won nothing of importance and now you want to come and say Madrid is the best? La Liga is won by the referee and you still get your ass kicked by Barcelona so I suggest you get of your high horse cause if you think you deserve to ride it I have bad news to you.

it means in this argument.. lol
after what i have done no matter when it was i have the right to believe that i can do it again
napoli has done nothing not long time ago not in recent years the only thing the beliefs are based are the "toughest group" and "chelsea" and suddenly thats enough to say you have similar or higher chances to win the title.

no matter what for me facing apoel or facing napoli its the exact same thing. walkover

You're delusional and you nothing about football if you think Napoli is either easy or a walkover, I suggest you go watch handegg because your type of fan is a disgrace to the club you support, no disrespect.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Napoli to win Champions League - Page 2 R-u-for-real
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 pm

With so many giants out of the way already Napoli do have a legit chance to make it very far, perhaps even to the final if they get a favorable draw.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 pm

the arrogance in this thread...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

:facepalm: Cannot believe this turned into another Barca vs. Madrid thread.

Napoli have as good a chance as any of receiving a favorable draw. They look to be capable of scoring on any side. The big question is whether they can keep the "big" sides from scoring. They've only kept 2 clean sheets in the tournament this season, and they were both against Villareal. Their back-three set-up will face sever tests once they come up against a team that plays with real wingers. Chelsea have thus far played directly into the hands of Napoli by fielding Mata - Drogba - Sturridge up front.

I admit, I will most likely be rooting for Napoli to win it... but only once Lyon are knocked out. Razz
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm

rwo power wrote:Tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*
If Bayern don't win, then I want Basel to win it. So. I said it Razz
Dude I aint gonna take your opinion seriously anymore. Biased like no tomorrow lol Spare me with your unqualified posts and go idolize your Germanic losers somewhere else lol
BTW (aside from the "dude" which doesn't exactly apply), I wonder what's your problem? I never said either Bayern or Basel WILL win it. I just said I would *want* Basel to win it, if Bayern goes out.

*You* are the one who makes claims about Napoli and states them like a fact, a stance that might easily come back to bite you in your backside. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I seriously doubt it. Not ruling it out, but teams like barcelona, real madrid are still better.
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 pm

How the f@k has it turned to Barca vs Madrid?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm

I think about yummy things :hungry: when Barca vs Madrid comes up and simply reply to non Barca vs Madrid stuff, in hopes the thread might get back onto the proper track. Maybe one might try that in general Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:53 pm

I’ll try then. As a gesture of good will Smile
I won’t complain too much if Barca don’t win it as long as Napoli gets it. I’m totally in favour of outsiders
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 pm

billy_gr wrote:I’ll try then. As a gesture of good will Smile
I won’t complain too much if Barca don’t win it as long as Napoli gets it. I’m totally in favour of outsiders
Then why not root for Basel? I mean, I'm normally for German teams to make it far, but the way Bayern played recently they don't look as if they'd deserve it. I would so love to see more of that gorgeous GK of Basel in the QF Heart
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 pm

its not barca vs madrid its barca & madrid meaning on of the 2 will win the title and a slighty chance of bayern or milan.

and btw if you dont want me to talk about history then you should not too cause 5 and 10 years ago is history too and you know we r not the same since mou arrived you know that lyon who was used to eliminating us now are getting ripped apart.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Well to be honest I haven’t watch their games while on the other hand Napoli have entertained me.
Mot to mention the gorgeous golie incentive doesn’t apply. LOL
If I am to root for an even bigger underdog I’ll go with APOEL. They’re neighbours after all
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

If Napoli beat Chelsea they will be in the Cl final regardless of who they have to go through. It ios the CL rule I'm afraid...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

billy_gr wrote:Well to be honest I haven’t watch their games while on the other hand Napoli have entertained me.
Mot to mention the gorgeous golie incentive doesn’t apply. LOL
If I am to root for an even bigger underdog I’ll go with APOEL. They’re neighbours after all
*giggle* Okay, I'll keep that goalie for myself then ^^

As for APOEL - before Leverkusen ran into Barca this round, I was all for a final between APOEL and Bayer. Of course Neverkusen would have choked as always, leaving the CL this season to APOEL XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 pm

The most impressive thing is that half of APOEL’s team consists of Greek super league rejects. LOL
Look how far they go and they weren’t good enough for local league.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm

The mighty APOEL will reach the semi's at least :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm

deadrave wrote:its not barca vs madrid its barca & madrid meaning on of the 2 will win the title and a slighty chance of bayern or milan.

and btw if you dont want me to talk about history then you should not too cause 5 and 10 years ago is history too and you know we r not the same since mou arrived you know that lyon who was used to eliminating us now are getting ripped apart.
Was this directed at me? I assume so, because I was the only one who mentioned Lyon. In that case, there is no need to get hostile/defensive. I'm very aware that Madrid is a better team than Lyon. Heck, Lyon aren't even currently in a Champions League place in Ligue 1. I never said they were going to win or even knock out Madrid/Barca. I merely said that I wanted them to.

(Btw, Lyon have a lead going into the second half of the tie. Away goals not withstanding, Madrid doe not. I fail to see that as being ripped apart.)
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Wow, I tried pointing this out in another thread and didn't get much of a response.

Real Madrid are one of the favorites for the CL it's a fact. It's also a fact that they have not beaten a really good team yet this year.

They can only play who's on there schedule so it's not there fault but they have played Barca 5 times and lost 3 and drew 2 (even though the draws were games they needed to win to stay in competitions so there basically a loss).

They have proven to be an absolute buzz saw in La Liga and deserve to win it but in CL terms that is not what matters. They have not dropped a point in La Liga forever it seems and then the second they step outside the league they drop points to a russian team (playing in Russia is very very hard) so it makes you wonder what will happen when they step up against Europe's elite.

They may very well destroy the rest of Europe but so far that has not been the case although it's a little skewed because they keep playing the best team in Europe plus a russian team on a synthetic surface in the coldest weather imaginable.

There is no reason for Madrid fans to get upset for people to point it out, it's a fact. If they keep progressing in the CL then it will all work it's self out.

Napoli on the other hand did progress from the hardest group (I can't believe anyone is even questioning that) and I think people forget when Napoli played Bayern they were considered the second best team in Europe losing Bastian is what has made them look not as good lately.

I think Napoli has a hell of a chance to win this thing as there front three is deadly and there midfield is very underrated. Plus playing in Naples may be the hardest place to get a result in this CL.

Also they are the best counter attacking team left in the CL and I actually think there opponents in the CL suit there style better then Serie A does say they have a better chance here then in Italy which seems a little backwards.

As a Barca fan I can admit out of all the teams left they are the one I do not want to draw.

The problem I see for Napoli to win this thing is that I think they need a game at home to beat some of the better teams and if they get to the finals they wont get one.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 pm

The CSKA game wasn't played under normal conditions. Even then we were cruising for most of the match.

Madrid's home form is what will carry them in Europe this season. Just like it did last season.

Except if they play Barcelona. Then it'll come down to the score in the Nou Camp game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next