Raptorgunner
hrealmadrid
Pedram
aford92
LeBéninois
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It will be hell for next CFC manager  Empty It will be hell for next CFC manager

Post by LeBéninois Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Grant : he sent them to CL final ( drogba stupidly got a red card that changed the game and also luck was with Man u )
but after was not '' big name '' enough . some said he wasn't respected

Scolari : He came , he tried to bring in more technical players ( robinho for example ) but had little support either from the team or the board this guy saw the problem right away But at least Chelsea was not that old.

Ancelotti : Did great with an old squad. Waht could he have done with drogba off-form and a rusty torres ?? CLASS . even in a difficult context his experience help him to cope with . Sacking him cost chelsea 15 millions ;

Villas Boas : Well , i don't understand how you can give so litle support and time to a man who has to rebuild the squad [center]
villas boas have cost 32 millions : 15 m euro when they hired him ; 13 m when they sacked him ; he already won 4 m since the beginning of the season

where is the point of sacking him ?? with a proper goalscorer chelsea would have been ok for the 4th basically. Now di matteo has a lot of pressure , lampard influence is bigger than ever , not the problem but he is rusty. good sub thg but i don't expect him to be benched. :coffee:

Chelsea spent almost more on manager than players over those few years :facepalm:

Last edited by Bénin on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

It will be hell for next CFC manager  Empty Re: It will be hell for next CFC manager

Post by aford92 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm

I think Ancelotti did really well. I can see the argument for giving AVB more time but then you have to think that if he didn't get Chelsea into the top 4 it would be a disaster. So do you take the risk and hope that he can get you there when he's been pretty terrible so far. Abramovic is in a hard position too.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

It will be hell for next CFC manager  Empty Re: It will be hell for next CFC manager

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Ancelotti shouldn't have been sacked.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Can we add how much they spent on each (buying out contracts, etc.)?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:08 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Can we add how much they spent on each (buying out contracts, etc.)?

The same amount as building a new stadium. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Svennis: i can coach Chelsea *troll face*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:22 pm

magath they need magath knows how to spend insanely and wouldnt give 2 shits about lampard terry etc,etc
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:32 pm

ABV didnt give a crap about them either, but when you have player insurrections it doesnt matter.

You cant have player vs coaches and inspect to do well.

Either the players follow, or they leave...they did neither so AVB was screwed.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm

more powerful coaches than him would've suspended all those player/coaches in their team

don't think anyone could've acted like that had someone such as Capello coached them, he was too much of a softie imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Worse happened with Scolari, who is one of the "meanest" coaches I have ever seen.

Anyone who thinks AVB is soft, clearly hasnt followed him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 pm

And I didnt see Capello ban Terry after saying "if we have a problem with the team he is putting out, we will tell him" (something like that) or Terry again saying "Joe Cole should play".

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:56 pm

i wouldnt compare Scolari with managers such as Capello, Sir Alex and Mourinho i mean these managers wouldnt wait long before they kick them out

He got them to shake his hand, when all these rumours of rifts came out, i mean loluwhat

but then again its understandable because he isn't very old either

EDIT: did Terry play like a rebel after that??? Capello treated them like prisoners... no snacks, no wags, no drinking, no nothing lol it mustve been hell for them

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 pm

It will be hell for next CFC manager  BriefcaseMoney1

They'll be aight.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 pm

SMH

Talking about inside "facts" with no evidence or information.....as per

And as I said, where was Capello to kick out Terry after saying what he said?

Terry didnt play like a rebel before or after with either coach, so relevance?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:05 pm

there were pics all over the net when that happened

Terry has been horrible this season, you wouldn't see him play like that for England i mean never

Terry might have said that to the media but do you really think he would've say that to Capellos face, Capello even said that nobody pops in to his office to talk to him about issues, they were all clearly scared shit of him

i mean there has been no negative comments towards AVB by any of the chelsea players in the media but then all this rebellious behaviour by the so called senior players has still leaked out somehow

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Uh huh...lets see these pics and see what they prove lol

Terry said what he said, who cares if he said it to the media or Capello's face...did Capello not hear it loool

Scared of him, but saying whatever he liked to the entire world...yeah, I buy it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm

this is what Terry said, hardly anything wrong/disrespectful with that

He said: “I think Joe can transform our form. We saw at Chelsea that he was a great boost for us when coming back from injury at the right time.

“He got a great goal away from home against Manchester United which proved to be vital.

“Joe is one of those players, whether he starts or is on the training field, who gives everything, and always makes himself available.”

Terry added: “I personally think Joe and Wayne are the only two in the side who can really open up things and the key to breaking down defences.

“If he is called upon, Joe will do a great job.”

here is a pic of that handshake moment

It will be hell for next CFC manager  Article-1330071434168-11E05C7E000005DC-26560_636x300

Villas-Boas and his players put on the rather forced-looking team bonding at the end of the session after the manager was forced to deny reports of a bust-up with left-back Ashley Cole.
The defender was omitted from the starting line-up for Tuesday's Champions League defeat at Napoli, amid reports he had questioned Villas-Boas' tactical decisions.
Club owner Roman Ambramovich was not in the queue to press the flesh, though, and the Portuguese boss revealed his team selection for Tuesday night had not gone down too well with the owner, although he stood by his decisions.
‘I spoke to the persons near to him [Abramovich],’ he said. 'He’s disappointed and asking questions about how we set up the team.'
Chelsea are at home to Premier League strugglers Bolton on Saturday, with Cole likely to start in place of Jose Boswinga, who was selected ahead of him on Tuesday, as he is out injured.

he didnt really control much in their team tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

No, not all what Terry said.

Im sorry, but no player can talk about who should play and who shouldnt..it directly undermines the coach.

Continue watching after to see the discussion between the pundits, they have it spot on.

And what does that picture show? Players shaking his hand.......im failing to see the issue.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm always confused when I see halamadrid post.

A lot of times I'm wondering if he's trolling...but he always seems so genuine. Like he really genuinely believes in what he's saying.

I don't know.

Either way, the bright side is that the Chelsea team is starting to look-a little- younger, so...that's good. As long as they can get rid of the old guard, and Abromovich can stay with one manager...I think they have a bright future.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching AVB at his next appointment. I like him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:22 pm

I actually think he could've done a better job.Not blaming him for anything really, just think that the best managers adapt to circumstances to suit.

In his first interview he said something along the lines of "We play 4-3-3, that's how it's going to be".Even if he knew that's where he wanted to go , he needed to ease into it.....phase out Chelsea's style and integrate his own,he shouldn't have been as aggressive as he was with the changes.

That's not to say he would've been successful.... but I think if he looks back on it he'll realise he forced himself and by extension his team a bit.And he stop being so obsessed with Mourinhio, that you leave your job at Porto because he's afraid he isn't gonna win the CL(if that's true).

Just ease up, wherever he goes he'll get time, he would've gotten time at Chelsea had absolutely everything not gone wrong for him.So he dosen't need to be changing everything instantly.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Chelsea have a history of 433....so dont get that.

If your talking about style changes, then how come Bilbao players dont kick up a fuss about Bielsa changing styles, yet Chelsea's players supposedly do?

Maybe Bilbao have players who are professionals and dont try and act bigger than the coach and follow him because guess what, he knows what he is doing.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Chelsea is usually 4-5-1 marketed as 4-3-3 to my knowledge.He is out there trying a legit 4-3-3 with Malouda as LCM.

Malouda as LCM

Laughing

Don't get me wrong, i'm not defending Lampard and Drogba etc...they're beyond dispicable....I'm saying that AVB could've perhaps done things differently,probably wouldn't have changed anything but I don't think he can say that he handled this to the best of his ability.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

451, 433....its the same thing.

Malouda played midfield like what, 3 games....lets keep some perspective here.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

I think Abramovic should take a go managing the team.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:53 am

This guy may be fan of football but he is even less patient than madrid people ! damn ,
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next