So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday....

+8
Giggslegend
The Franchise
REWB
Le Samourai
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
EarlyPrototype
Patrick Bateman
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday.... Empty So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Didn't want to share this story, but af ter reading highburied's tweets and twitter and some of Arsenal fans (a few) acting like knobs, I just have to Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------
I am like, what the heck, let's go visit Arsenal's museuem while I am at it. It was 7 pounds, so I paid 20 and the guy in chrage, in his mid 50s, gave me back 13 1 pound coins :facepalm: ....in any case, 20 minutes I am in the museume and I see the guy again,

with a very serious tone, I ask :Excuse me sir, I have a question. He is like go ahead. I say: I am unable to find the trophies we've won every season by finishing in the top 4, would you mind tell me where they are in the museum ?

The look on his face was oneo f the most epic I've ever seen. He stared at me for 5 seconds, and then smiled and said, you know better than me !!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday.... Empty Re: So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday....

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Schweini wrote:Didn't want to share this story, but af ter reading highburied's tweets and twitter and some of Arsenal fans (a few) acting like knobs, I just have to Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------
I am like, what the heck, let's go visit Arsenal's museuem while I am at it. It was 7 pounds, so I paid 20 and the guy in chrage, in his mid 50s, gave me back 13 1 pound coins :facepalm: ....in any case, 20 minutes I am in the museume and I see the guy again,

with a very serious tone, I ask :Excuse me sir, I have a question. He is like go ahead. I say: I am unable to find the trophies we've won every season by finishing in the top 4, would you mind tell me where they are in the museum ?

The look on his face was oneo f the most epic I've ever seen. He stared at me for 5 seconds, and then smiled and said, you know better than me !!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Literally lol'd at this.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday.... Empty Re: So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday....

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Schweini wrote: It was 7 pounds, so I paid 20 and the guy in chrage, in his mid 50s, gave me back 13 1 pound coins :facepalm:

Wenger's financial skills are rubbing off on the staff. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 pm

How did u find the stadium then sepi ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

^
well, I am located in London Bridge, so I took the Norther Line to Princess King Pacras station or whatever it's called and then switched to Paccidilly lane to Arsenal station Very Happy. Photo thread will be busy once I get back to Denmark tomorrow,right nwo I am drinkign at this itnernet cafe, ready to go to MOS.

Also went to Craven Cottage and S.Bridge today...my god Craven Cottage isp athetic, it's right by a *bleep* lake and a massive park. I wasn't able to take pic with MJ statue :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:38 pm

While you were there did you smell what RVP was cooking? eco smile

So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday.... RVP
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 pm

^ No, because everything RVP related was sold out at the official store smoking , they had Djourou jerseys hanging though, 20 of them.

Next time, I visit London, I'll ask if they gave out trophies for RVPs meals banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Schweini wrote:^ No, because everything RVP related was sold out at the official store smoking , they had Djourou jerseys hanging though, 20 of them.

Next time, I visit London, I'll ask if they gave out trophies for RVPs meals banana

You should invest in a Bendthner retro Arsenal jersey I hear they have a money back guarantee.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:While you were there did you smell what RVP was cooking? eco smile

So I went to the Emirates Stadium yesterday.... RVP

haha epic sig with verm and rvp im using that
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Schweini wrote:^ No, because everything RVP related was sold out at the official store smoking , they had Djourou jerseys hanging though, 20 of them.

Djourou. Mad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Schweini wrote:^
well, I am located in London Bridge, so I took the Norther Line to Princess King Pacras station or whatever it's called and then switched to Paccidilly lane to Arsenal station Very Happy. Photo thread will be busy once I get back to Denmark tomorrow,right nwo I am drinkign at this itnernet cafe, ready to go to MOS.

lol i meant did u like the stadium from inside Razz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 am

Also went to Craven Cottage and S.Bridge today...my god Craven Cottage isp athetic, it's right by a *bleep* lake and a massive park. I wasn't able to take pic with MJ statue :facepalm:

Sepi following me around the world lol

When did you go London?

What time is your flight back to Copenhagen, mine is in like in 5 hours lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 am

The Franchise wrote:

When did you go London?

Some people call it stalking but I call it love.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 am

The Franchise wrote:

When did you go London?

ahahaha. I went on thursday morning. My flight back was at 7:50 AM, London time. just arrived in my place in CPH.

Were you travelling with Easyjet too Very Happy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am

LOL

Got in half hour ago too...same flight.

You hear the screaming kid at takeoff? I was sitting next to him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 am

The Franchise wrote:LOL

Yes I heard him, from the seat behind you dani What a Face
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 am

Laughing What you there for? work or vacay?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 am

Easyjet? Oh you poor people. I wouldn't wish Easyjet on my worst enemy
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 am

What's wrong with Easy Jet? i realise they aint the best but they aint bad either atleast by my vast experience i use them when i go to visit my Dad and other relatives in Spain.

And i usually go 2 or 3 times a year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am

Just waiting Easy Jet to change name to Hard Crash.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Laughing What you there for? work or vacay?

Im from London, I went back to visit fam and friends.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Easyjet aint great, but its still better than Ryanair for example..plus, why spend big money on an hour long flight?

Small seats, but at least they are nearly always on time (in fact, most of the time early) and if your going the cheapstake way then its probably the best/easiest way.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

ahaha Dani.

No, I absolutely passed out at the plane, and only woke up when we landed in CPH. I slept like a total of 10 hours from thursday morning, so I took the very first seat at the plane and just, BOOM !

Going back to England on 14th though, again ! but Manchester and Liverpool, and Dublin this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Fell asleep not long after myself. Had my laptop, was trying to watch some classic football but failed.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:

lol i meant did u like the stadium from inside Razz

I just lol'd so hard.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next