Ganso
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Black Ops 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Ops 2

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I'm saying I want to get a good start because I really only get one shot at it. I've got over 120,000 kills on Xbox and I can't really change my stats much now because everything I do will make a miniscule difference. But with BO2, I get a fresh start. When I first started playing MW3, I was like a 0.8 K/D player, now I've got that upto 2 and I wanna see if I can improve on that.

And high K/D does not always equal camping. There are so, so many people out there with above average K/Ds who don't camp. If you watched me play, you would clearly see I'm not one of them.

Yeah, I'm not taking a jab at you or anything. I´m just fed up with players in general, who care so much about their K/D ratio that they use (in my opinion) underhanded tactics in order to get a neat little number on their Elite profile.

Personally, I probably play too aggressively. I want to win games, but I always get restless when I'm last alive in Search & Destroy, and I´m in a setting where I´m probably better off camping than chasing after the opponents. I tend to run at them in situations where I know that the odds are against me, and I'm more likely to die than survive. I think I´ve gotten better at being a bit more passive when the situation calls for it, but in terms of trying to win games, I probably have a pretty retarded playing style. When my net allows it, I usually beat my opponents in terms of reaction time, and that advantage tends to make me as cocky and reckless as Pepe Razz

I've been playing like crap recently. Swapping between 32", 42" and 52" TVs has royally messed up my accuracy and overall efficiency, and it's starting to feel like I'll never get used to my own 52" again.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-ops-2-zombies-detailed-at-gamescom-maps-and-scorestreaks-revealed

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid