GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again

+3
Arquitecto
rwo power
Babun
7 posters

Go down

GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again Empty GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again

Post by Babun Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:21 am

BAD-stuber had a verbal row with Thomas Müller in the dressing room. Both of them played the blame game with each other for the goal scored by Baselona eco smile

Source: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/holger-badstuber/und-mueller-schreien-sich-in-der-kabine-an-22799564.bild.html?wtmc=go.off.edpick
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again Empty Re: GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Well, at least they seem to care about the loss, other than the rest of the apathetic divas ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again Empty Re: GOOD-Stuber turned into BAD-Stuber again

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

What I am failing to understand is how a defender is arguing with a forward about a conceded goal.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Arquitecto wrote:What I am failing to understand is how a defender is arguing with a forward about a conceded goal.

A 'defender' eco smile Basically, BAD-stuber was accusing Müller of not offering enough cover on his flank eco smile
From my point of view, Rafinha was at fault Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:What I am failing to understand is how a defender is arguing with a forward about a conceded goal.

A 'defender' eco smile Basically, BAD-stuber was accusing Müller of not offering enough cover on his flank eco smile
From my point of view, Rafinha was at fault Very Happy

Exactly, an man in defense is supposed to take the responsibility and he should know Muller doesn't provide much tracking back.

Both Badstuber and Rafinha are at fault for this.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Arquitecto wrote:and he should know Muller doesn't provide much tracking back.

Actually, Müller usually does.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm

IIRC, the point was more that Müller was the closest man to the Basel guy, but he didn't go into him as he feared another yellow card. Obviously Stubsi thought that Müller should have taken it for the team :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:17 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:and he should know Muller doesn't provide much tracking back.

Actually, Müller usually does.

Really? Most of the time I only see him tracking back to the midfield baseline whilst anticipating himself for an attack.

Rarely seen bouts of defensive work from him.

How is he inside his own box?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Boateng at some point was also pissed off with Badstuber during the match, he was so pissed he yelled, flipped and jumped after Badstuber allowed Basel attacker to beat him easily...

Badstuber is good but he is simply not a Bayern quality yet, same thing you can also say about Rafinha
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 pm

On the other hand, whenever Boateng goes into an attacker by the penalty box, I already hear the ref's whistle for a penalty. Not really my idea of sensible defending either. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Badstuber defending improved in the second half though his defending in the first was of 2.Bundesliga level.

And Rafinha is not Bayern material.Simple as.

There are clear and open weak links in the defense which is why i think Bayern
dont have a good chance of winning this year's CL.Their attack might pick up form and do well in the coming games but that defense wont simply survive quality teams in CL.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Surag wrote:Badstuber defending improved in the second half though his defending in the first was of 2.Bundesliga level.

And Rafinha is not Bayern material.Simple as.

There are clear and open weak links in the defense which is why i think Bayern
dont have a good chance of winning this year's CL.Their attack might pick up form and do well in the coming games but that defense wont simply survive quality teams in CL.

Yeah I totally agree with that

If Bayern have to win anything defenders like Rafinha and Badstuber should not be indispensable starters
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

If you ask me Badstuber was at fault after re-watching this goal, he totally left the whole defensive line exposed by rushing out and not wining the ball.

Credit to Basel coach for bringing on 2 players towards the end of the match 1 scoring and the other assisting, it's been ages since I see Bayern coach doing such a thing...

Jupp has bot to be the worst coach probably the-same level with Klansman
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 pm

at least they arent fighting for shaqira's shirt lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Badstuber was one step too slow there. Pity that. BTW, Müller really could have fouled the Swiss guy who gave the assist there - it was outside the penalty box. The only drawback would have been a second yellow and a suspension for the rematch. Although it might actually not have been so bad as then the Müller/Robben/Ribery question would have been solved without any sulking Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down