Juventude
DeviAngel
elm_baraja_shaman
lucianomoggi
dronte
salmano9
10 posters

Go down

wtf is wrong with him? Empty wtf is wrong with him?

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Giovinco.. U have respect for us!! *bleep* off dont u ever return back to juve aftr wat uv done to lichtsteiner!! U deserve a ban cz it was on purpose?
Did u guyz notice it? Juve will not accept him if he has no honor and respect!! Jue will not allow this type of play in its team
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

wtf is wrong with him? Empty Re: wtf is wrong with him?

Post by dronte Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:21 pm

It was nothing serious geez.. don't be so mad. Rude action but nothing more.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Giovinco was never professional player, its not like he became like this he was like this all time, he always was complaining and doing things that are not professional and that frustrated me a lot, some things need to be done professional way, you need to be tolerant and always ready for your chancce

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:28 pm

so now mistakenly hitting your knee against someone's head is course for hate, I see I see..... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm

This is why I said this guy doesn't have character and it proves it consistently with those actions.

you can see a lot about him in those action... but I hope I am wrong who knows
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:46 pm

He needs to start to respect and speek well of adp
And he needs to stop his childish actions!!
+1 devi
Are u blind dronte? My grandmother would know that it wasnt an accident
It shows ur a fan of him. Me to i was but not anymore cz of his behavior!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 pm

I've never liked Giovinco, not even when he was playing in Juve. Whenever he got his chance he didn't prove anything, all he was good at is fighting out free kicks. You can throw rocks at me but thats my opinion.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Haha u sounded like u liked him
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:06 pm

its amazing how much Vucinic is sh*t yet he doesn't get any stick for his poor performances..... hmm

we need a win and some creativity,

No Elia

No Krasic hmm

Conte, tactical sense? hmm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Giovinco will always be a provincial star that won't be able to cut it at a major club. I've been saying this for a long time, but this whole board seemed to think we should bring him back immediately.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Juventude wrote:Giovinco will always be a provincial star that won't be able to cut it at a major club. I've been saying this for a long time, but this whole board seemed to think we should bring him back immediately.

He is another Miccoli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:Giovinco will always be a provincial star that won't be able to cut it at a major club. I've been saying this for a long time, but this whole board seemed to think we should bring him back immediately.

He is another Miccoli

I completely agree.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 pm

elmystique wrote:its amazing how much Vucinic is sh*t yet he doesn't get any stick for his poor performances..... hmm

we need a win and some creativity,

No Elia

No Krasic hmm

Conte, tactical sense? hmm

Vucinic was really good in everything but the finishing. The normal. We need to put away our chances is our biggest problem.

And that was a clear accident by Giovinco.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Giovinco's got more talent and class than anyone of our strikers bar Del Piero.

Deal with it. If we had him today instead of the shitty Vucinic we would've won the game. He made our defenders look like morons.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Don't wanna sound negative.. but with the last few results we can't expect to win Serie A.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 pm

juvefan4life wrote:Giovinco's got more talent and class than anyone of our strikers bar Del Piero.

Deal with it. If we had him today instead of the shitty Vucinic we would've won the game. He made our defenders look like morons.

Giovinco is a very skilled player. I won't debate that, but you did see how he was pushed all around by defenders, right? Vucinic and Giovinco are two different types of players that bring different qualities to the team. And for Juve's style of play, Vucinic and most of our strikers are more valuable to Juve's style of play.

Gio is an ideal player for a provincial team to build their tactics around. A team like Juve that aims for CL and the top of the table cannot meet its goals building their tactics around Giovinco. And Gio is not a player you can just plug into a position to play within the tactics of the entire team. He has to feature in your tactics as a sort of CAM to be effective, which Parma can afford to do and Juve cannot afford to do.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 pm

I aggree withh u this time dronte...we are cursed with these ties.. And probably milan are bribing the refs so juve to stop us from winning.. Sadly
Now look at the cheating in two matches in a row. Fk the refs
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Juventude wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:Giovinco's got more talent and class than anyone of our strikers bar Del Piero.

Giovinco is a very skilled player. I won't debate that, but you did see how he was pushed all around by defenders, right? Vucinic and Giovinco are two different types of players that bring different qualities to the team. And for Juve's style of play, Vucinic and most of our strikers are more valuable to Juve's style of play.

Gio is an ideal player for a provincial team to build their tactics around. A team like Juve that aims for CL and the top of the table cannot meet its goals building their tactics around Giovinco. And Gio is not a player you can just plug into a position to play within the tactics of the entire team. He has to feature in your tactics as a sort of CAM to be effective, which Parma can afford to do and Juve cannot afford to do.

+1
...and he always demands to be in starting 11 which is not possible in a team like juve
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cale1991 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:47 pm

gotta agree there, Vučinić has been more crap than good this season and yet, no one ever talks about his bad performances which is quite odd tbh, but when he has the occasionally good match everyone turns on the hype button...

even with Del Piero with his lack of condition and match time could have done miles better than him this season...Conte needs to apply his rules to everyone including Vučinić, he needs to pull him out when he sees that it's not going well and give ADP a chance ffs, Conte looks like he's just waiting the whole game for a flash/spark from Pirlo or Vučinić, we simply can't afford to rely on that, that's the mentality of a small team...
cale1991
cale1991
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:55 pm

cale1991 wrote:gotta agree there, Vučinić has been more crap than good this season and yet, no one ever talks about his bad performances which is quite odd tbh, but when he has the occasionally good match everyone turns on the hype button...

even with Del Piero with his lack of condition and match time could have done miles better than him this season...Conte needs to apply his rules to everyone including Vučinić, he needs to pull him out when he sees that it's not going well and give ADP a chance ffs, Conte looks like he's just waiting the whole game for a flash/spark from Pirlo or Vučinić, we simply can't afford to rely on that, that's the mentality of a small team...

When Vucinic went down with his earlier in the season injury, our attack looked very stagnant. He is a good fit for our tactics. The problem is our right side. Pepe has started to fade and there are no suitable players on the bench to play the RW position.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum