Yeezus
LeVersacci
emassy
43 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Suarez shuns evra handshake - Page 3 Empty Re: Suarez shuns evra handshake

Post by cyberman Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 pm

There is no way insulting language carries the same four game ban as racist language, nor have I heard that brought up before. I just don't believe you

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Lex wrote:I wouldn't shake Evra's hand in general. Big gobbed twat always mouthing off at every opportunity

this

don't know what the hell evra was expecting either with that "omaigawd he offended me" gestures when suarez moved past him... if you're a twat about someone blurting out something offensive in the heat of the moment you should be treated like a twat
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:40 pm

cyberman wrote:There is no way insulting language carries the same four game ban as racist language, nor have I heard that brought up before. I just don't believe you

Then don't. The report makes it clear that there are two rules in play within this case. I was merely pointing out how Evra breaks one of them but gets no punishment for it.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Phritz wrote:Wait there are people that think Suarez deserved to be punished? For saying Negrito? Are you guys out of your minds? (Didn't bother to follow any drama that was on these forums but if that's the general consensus of these forums...)

Why is it a big surprise to people that Suarez snubbed Evra's handshake when he got him banned for 8 matches....

You are You out of your mind ?? the two was having an argument and he called evra negrito . So he said as an insult , should he have said BLack , even it is was not the word NEGRO , he means it
8 games is too much as he is not racist , u can say something that looks racist without being one is u are angry. But for that he deserved a ban , not 8 games though
Evra didn't decide, it FA so ....
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Gladiator wrote:lol Suarez isn't a racist, people need to learn the definition of the word first, but what he said to Evra was racist. For God's sake, can people stop defending him? He admitted what he said, too, he isn't in U-r-gay you know..

this can be true but we really dont know for certain if he is or isnt racist. he just doesnt get the benefit of the doubt after saying something that is racist.

regardless there's no reason why he couldnt shake hands. all sorts of guys have beefs with each other but they recognize that they should show sportsmanship at the start of the game and go through with it. it's painless.

besides, didnt sepp say racism can be resolved with the shaking of hands? loool

edit: evra celebrating at the end like that wasn't really called for either
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Cyber Evra claimed that Suarez said "tu eres negro" which would be unthinkable for Suarez to say because in Uruguay, and especially the part where he's from, he would say "vos sos negro". Therefore, it's a fabrication. He might've said something of the same sentiment, but if that's the case, why not just say so?

This is the clearest depiction of what happened

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/01/fa-report-luis-suarez-patrice-evra

what was said is too difficult to verify, although evra clearly was very angry at suarez for what he felt was racism at the least

I have just finished reading this article, word by word.

I would have regretted saying something close to the comments made by some of the posters in this thread. Good thing I did not.

It would utterly disgust me to stand by Suarez's side.

Last edited by Dutti on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm

aunshi wrote:As far as I'm concerned Liverpool lost all rights to complain about this after they didn't appeal, that is an admission of acceptance and of moving on.

Jesus, if the Fa told you a appeal would only give a longer ban you would be dumb as shit to appeal. :facepalm: your prob just one of the bystanders who dosen't even know the full case and makes a judgement.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Even Liverpool fans don't know the full case Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Suarez is part black. Why would he be racist to himself
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

mr-r34 wrote:
aunshi wrote:As far as I'm concerned Liverpool lost all rights to complain about this after they didn't appeal, that is an admission of acceptance and of moving on.

Jesus, if the Fa told you a appeal would only give a longer ban you would be dumb as shit to appeal. :facepalm: your prob just one of the bystanders who dosen't even know the full case and makes a judgement.

I'm aware of the case and all the ins and outs of it. The fact is if you don't appeal then don't drag it out by continuing to victimize the victim and pathetic immature displays like today.

If Suarez had just shook his hand and shown some class we all could have moved on from this tedious issue.

Regardless of what actually happened and the linguistics involved Suarez was found guilty, Liverpool didn't appeal. Move on.

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Suarez was mad Laughing
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Look at Evra's hands...clearly putting it out there for Suarez to shake it sarcasm.jpg

It was all planned by the horrible French twat. would like to see a billiard up in his ass

Suarez shuns evra handshake - Page 3 X2_ae49e48

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

That's a screenshot, when has a screen shot ever given you the clear picture of what went down?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Zealous wrote:That's a screenshot, when has a screen shot ever given you the clear picture of what went down?

Because I watched the incident 7 times ?

I don;t care about Evra, I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if I hear he was run over by a bus today. Just sick of this whole drama, and Ferguson telling Liverpool what to do or not.

The day that he won't no longer be among us is close. I believe !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Giggs shagging his brothers bird Rooney smashes brasses and cantona karate kicks a fan! Yet Suarez is a disgrace for not shaking hands?! #alexfergusonslogic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Sepi wrote:Look at Evra's hands...clearly putting it out there for Suarez to shake it sarcasm.jpg

It was all planned by the horrible French twat. would like to see a billiard up in his ass

Suarez shuns evra handshake - Page 3 X2_ae49e48

hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm

Suarez shuns evra handshake - Page 3 Suarezevra2_2716919
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

^^^
French tactics to play role of the victim, and now everyone thinks Evra wanted to shake it. he plays it very smartly though, half hearted attempt, Suarez said not worth the risk, n then Evra played it as he wanted it all the time...they get their genes from Napoleon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

:lucas:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Sepi wrote:^^^
French tactics to play role of the victim...they get their genes from Napoleon

Typical Liverpool racism Wink Razz

I'm tired of talking about this, as a Liverpool fan do you expect Suarez to stay for next season?

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 pm

aunshi wrote:I'm aware of the case and all the ins and outs of it. The fact is if you don't appeal then don't drag it out by continuing to victimize the victim and pathetic immature displays like today.

Regardless of what actually happened and the linguistics involved Suarez was found guilty, Liverpool didn't appeal. Move on.

Really? SO could u explain me why FA arrived into a decision based on probabilities and not based on proved beyond reasonable doubt?

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:53 pm

aunshi wrote:
Sepi wrote:^^^
French tactics to play role of the victim...they get their genes from Napoleon

Typical Liverpool racism Wink Razz

I'm tired of talking about this, as a Liverpool fan do you expect Suarez to stay for next season?

I don't see a reason why not Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
aunshi wrote:I'm aware of the case and all the ins and outs of it. The fact is if you don't appeal then don't drag it out by continuing to victimize the victim and pathetic immature displays like today.

Really? SO could u explain me why FA arrived into a decision based on probabilities and not based on proved beyond reasonable doubt?

Doesn't matter what I think, I think it was poorly handled by the FA but the fact is they are the ones who decide and their decision was accepted implicitly by Liverpool by their lack of an appeal.

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Lex wrote:I wouldn't shake Evra's hand in general. Big gobbed twat always mouthing off at every opportunity
I wouldn't shake Suarez's either. Disgraceful c*nt desperately trying to outdo Pepe.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Because its not a Columbia movie? In every single case like this they use. Alance of probabilities, not beyond all reasonable freaking doubt. This ain't the movies kid, they used the standard practice that's used every day up and down the land. That pic is a joke, sky reported that lvpool accused evra of not offering his hand and destroyed it with video evidence front and centre that evra reached out. Don't nick pics from rawk and fall into their cult

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:03 pm

undefined[quote="aunshi"]
BeautifulGame wrote:

And in which legal system apart from FA the same body hears the appeal too.WHats the point of appealing when u are informed beforehand the appeal will be rejected too and the ban will only be increased?

And leaving all this nonsense out why exactly should Suarez shake Evra's hand.Suarez accused Evra of abusing language against his sister and Evra appecpted guilt for that.So why would Suarez shake hands with someone who insulted his family members with abusive language?

Would u shake hands with someone who abuses your mother? Well i wouldnt personally.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 pm

cyberman wrote:Because its not a Columbia movie? In every single case like this they use. Alance of probabilities, not beyond all reasonable freaking doubt. This ain't the movies kid, they used the standard practice that's used every day up and down the land. That pic is a joke, sky reported that lvpool accused evra of not offering his hand and destroyed it with video evidence front and centre that evra reached out. Don't nick pics from rawk and fall into their cult

:facepalm:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next