Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain?

+20
Swanhends
cyberman
Körbl
Amar
Gil
Mr Nick09
Onyx
Khaled
spanky
S32TABLANCA
Babun
halamadrid2
Yuri Yukuv
M99
Lord Awesome
Senor Penguin
julias
Iceman
Mickeyz
I-no
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain? Empty Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain?

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 am

is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain in his position?

Last edited by I-no on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain? Empty Re: Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain?

Post by Mickeyz Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 am

Ehh why not.

Mickeyz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain? Empty Re: Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain?

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 am

When did Xavi retire? O.o
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 am

Iceman wrote:When did Xavi retire? O.o
is xavi young? bounce
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am

Duh...he's only like...30.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

Iceman wrote:Duh...he's only like...30.
I will change the title to make it clear bounce
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

he could argue that he is the best young midfield in spain, his passing, touch, awareness, manipulation of the ball are all top class if only he could get at least 20+ games a season he could really develop quickly

you can see he is Xavi's heir just by the way that he plays, brilliant young player
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am

julias wrote:he could argue that he is the best young midfield in spain, his passing, touch, awareness, manipulation of the ball are all top class if only he could get at least 20+ games a season he could really develop quickly

you can see he is Xavi's heir just by the way that he plays, brilliant young player
what about canales?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 am

I-no wrote:
julias wrote:he could argue that he is the best young midfield in spain, his passing, touch, awareness, manipulation of the ball are all top class if only he could get at least 20+ games a season he could really develop quickly

what about canales?
Probably between the two but Isco will prove them both wrong. AMUNT VALENCIA11111 drunken

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 am

I agree with El Señor Pinguino. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 am

Lord Hispano wrote:I agree with El Señor Pinguino. Razz
age? where he plays? price? position?
Senor Penguin wrote:
I-no wrote:

what about canales?
Probably between the two but Isco will prove them both wrong. AMUNT VALENCIA11111 drunken
are you really drunk or is the smiley for show? scratch
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am

I-no wrote:

what about canales?

canales is also brilliant when he was at racing, his passing was top class, his movement was good and he understood where to be to get some goals, also his fks were pretty class, but i think his move to RM has maybe put some doubt in his mind, he doesnt look confident and when he plays he just doesnt have the same air about him

he needs games and i think the move to RM so soon has stunted his growth, the fact he's not at the u-21s is a real shame
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am

Isco's an AM/SS. Already proven at U-20 level.

And he's not for sale. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Isco's an AM/SS. Already proven at U-20 level.

real madrid doesnt need attacking midfielders.they need someone who can play deeper.which club do you support? your not for sale was prompt, hahahahaha
julias wrote:
I-no wrote:

what about canales?

canales is also brilliant when he was at racing, his passing was top class, his movement was good and he understood where to be to get some goals, also his fks were pretty class, but i think his move to RM has maybe put some doubt in his mind, he doesnt look confident and when he plays he just doesnt have the same air about him

he needs games and i think the move to RM so soon has stunted his growth, the fact he's not at the u-21s is a real shame
he cant play where özil plays and he was bad in deeper midfield.Im thinking thiago in, canales out.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 am

Take a guess.......

Kinda cute that your asking, btw. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Take a guess.......

Is thiago the best youngster in midfield for spain? Isco28 valencia?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 am

I-no wrote:

real madrid doesnt need attacking midfielders.they need someone who can play deeper.which club do you support? your not for sale was prompt, hahahahaha
julias wrote:
I-no wrote:

what about canales?

he cant play where özil plays and he was bad in deeper midfield.Im thinking thiago in, canales out.

im guessing you support Real haha, i think thiago might struggle for games but he would definitely have a bigger impact than Canales
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:10 am

julias wrote:
I-no wrote:

julias wrote:
I-no wrote:

what about canales?

im guessing you support Real haha, i think thiago might struggle for games but he would definitely have a bigger impact than Canales
so he can play deeper in midfield? alonso is getting old, future thiago+sahin+özil.sahin very deep, thiago between özil and sahin.I think canales is a wimp but real fans in real madrid discussion board hate me for it Sad

Last edited by I-no on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:12 am

I-no wrote:

:

Ta-daaaaaa! Yep, I'm a Valencia supporter from L.A. And I like to think I'm the only one in the city. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 am

Lord Hispano wrote:
I-no wrote:

:

Ta-daaaaaa! Yep, I'm a Valencia supporter from L.A. And I like to think I'm the only one in the city. Razz
he is good looking.why the only one in the city? make posters cartoon style ' wanted valencia fans'. form a club afterwards, hahahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 am

I-no wrote:are you really drunk or is the smiley for show? scratch
You wanna take advantage of my sexy body!? Neutral

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:20 am

I'm advertising at this moment. You are our new admirer. You may try and resist but my charming power has never failed. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:23 am

Senor Penguin wrote:
I-no wrote:are you really drunk or is the smiley for show? scratch
You wanna take advantage of my sexy body!? Neutral
hahahaha, wanna drink with me, hahahaha. I was drunken yesterday, some minor headache left, fssss
you wish I would take advantage of you, dream on! :queen:
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 am

Dani Parejo is older than Thiago, but he is pretty damn good. A real underrated player, hope he succeeds at Valencia.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 am

Lord Hispano wrote:I'm advertising at this moment. You are our new admirer. You may try and resist but my charming power has never failed. Razz
confused Suspect confused
ooooooooooooook, the am was kinda cute but I dont support valencia pirat
milanista99 wrote:Dani Parejo is older than Thiago, but he is pretty damn good. A real underrated player, hope he succeeds at Valencia.
another valencia player, is he for sale hispano? hey! he is the madrid daniel parejo. what is he doing in valencia?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum