El Chelsea Fuerte
Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
leemhuis
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do anyone post after Goal.com articles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do anyone post after Goal.com articles?

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 pm

the_gooner wrote:Usually to troll the Serie A fans :lol!:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/02/02/2882119/lega-calcio-switches-serie-a-kick-off-times

But my comments are almost always there within an hour. See if you can spot mine Laughing

English Football Rocks London
8:55 AM Feb 3, 2012
What a bunch of girls you serie a players must be. can't play in a bit of snow. I just lost the 1 percent respect i had for this league. maybe you should make snowmen since you can't play football . it'll be a clean sleep of england vs italy in CL ties for us

English football sucks World
1:32 PM Feb 3, 2012
The only thing the English can teach us in football is how to make excuses.

:bow:

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Do anyone post after Goal.com articles? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do anyone post after Goal.com articles?

Post by leemhuis Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:06 pm

the_gooner wrote:Usually to troll the Serie A fans :lol!:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/02/02/2882119/lega-calcio-switches-serie-a-kick-off-times

But my comments are almost always there within an hour. See if you can spot mine Laughing

I see someone name "EnglishFootballSucks" answer you. LOL
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 pm

"The only thing the English can teach us in football is how to make excuses."

:bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 pm

i read the comments here

broke my laptop
http://www.goal.com/en/news/815/2012-africa-cup-of-nations/2012/02/03/2882083/minute-of-silence-at-all-africa-cup-of-nations-quarter-finals-in-
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 pm

The thing is, some of the Goal articles are written in a fantastic manner, but Goal is still suffering from the absurd rumours they make up every day. On top of that, some of the comments remind me of this forum sometimes, no logic whatsoever.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 pm

supra969 wrote:i read the comments here

broke my laptop
http://www.goal.com/en/news/815/2012-africa-cup-of-nations/2012/02/03/2882083/minute-of-silence-at-all-africa-cup-of-nations-quarter-finals-in-

Like this one?

""it shame for a whole Egypt to kill their future. Africa rise, rise to bring peace to your children cos we are perishing like ripe tomatoes. God bless Africa.""
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm

goal.com is the worest of all football-news site i know. Many articles with wrong information , fix 'insider' transfer news totally wrong and so on... the only good thing was the old forum, never visited the site again.

Don't you guys know any other good football-new sites or why do you go to goal.com ? I can't understand this Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:32 pm

leemhuis wrote:
supra969 wrote:i read the comments here

broke my laptop

Like this one?

""it shame for a whole Egypt to kill their future. Africa rise, rise to bring peace to your children cos we are perishing like ripe tomatoes. God bless Africa.""

you have a couple comments like who gives a shit

and then the comments with condolences(if spelled correct) have a huge amount of dislikes
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Maybe they write some controversial articles but its easy to access match schedules of clubs and the live score tab helps a lot too.

Not talking about the content but the accessibility and the convenience is what i like about the site or maybe its just that i've got used to the site.Been viewing it since more than 4 years to be exact.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

"perishing like ripe tomatoes"

Was the phrase that catch my eye.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Goal.com ???

Do anyone post after Goal.com articles? - Page 2 1879f18e_e542_e1c6
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2